>join a pug group for ToS
>group is called kekistan trump 2020 MAGA
>he asks the group what they think of abortion
>think okay these guys seem like reasonable fellas
>I respond depends on situation
>like???
>I respond if it has downs or something abort it
>instakicked

What is wrong with conservatards would they really give birth to a downs baby if they knew full well it is gonna have downs?

>>playing world of warcraft
bruh...

Oh wow I should be playing pubg or counter strike like you epic kids nah fuck off.

Flying mounts, queuing in town, and cross server matching killed the soul of that game.

Traditional Conservatives
Playing video games

hmm, something is wrong with my almonds

>murder
>okay
Commie atheist pls fuck off back to r/atheism

He was just larping and can't think much for himself

Should have said only if it's a nigger.

>what's the race?

>playing wow in 2017
kek

play old school runescape. it's /ourgame/, except for that faggot mod they brought over from rs3

a lot of redpilled players for such a small community

>literally condoning murder
>hue monkey
This is why we have to stop globalism, multiculti and miscegenation

Agreed. The adventure factor was murdered for normies convenience.

wow was designed from the ground up for normies

>i'm a newfag: the post

if it black, send it back

>playing the interactive Jew

>i eat monkeys: the flag

>playing runescape in 2017
kek

Yes

>playing world of warcraft

Virgin:
>join a pug group for ToS
>group is called kekistan trump 2020 MAGA
>he asks the group what they think of abortion
>think okay these guys seem like reasonable fellas
>I respond depends on situation
>like???
>I respond if it has downs or something abort it
>instakicked

Chad:
>Has his own group
>group is called Children of 1488
>has a rule against abortion and imposes it in RL to group fellas and their relatives
>only accepts reasonable felas
>instakills the rest

But what if OP isn't 13?

uma delicia!

Literally cutting open and dismembering a baby limb by limb because you don't like the way it looks or talks is literally nigger behavior you sick fuck

Just a non sarcastic question, Ivan- why are there so many damn abortions in Russia? What's the general public sentiment about it? What's Putins stance in comparison to the patriarchs?

They aren't activated user. Activate them, and they should be good.

You can actually ask people with downs if they enjoy their life and would prefer to have been aborted. People with downs actually do report high enjoyment with their life than average normies, you can google it. And they overwhelmingly prefer to have been born instead of having downs.

Also, there are people in the world who find value in caring for people with downs. And many downs can do rewarding, productive work to generate income.

So there's really no argument for aborting downs other than narcissistic "I don't want a retard baby who will be slightly more of a burden on me than normal babies."

This is the part where some jerk tries to discount the preferences of people with downs by saying "Well you can't believe what they say since they have downs". Well same goes for you, pal. Might as well abort everyone with an iq under 150 for being a pain in the ass not worth the breastmilk when everything in the future requires advanced understanding of computer science and quantum physics just to function.

OSRS keeps logging me off.

Because we've forgotten about feminizm more than you in West ever knew. 100 years of 100% emancipation.

Though the number of abortions has been falling in the last 10 years, and falls sharply, more than 2 times less in 10 years, and more than 4 times less in 20.

also in Russia stats there's no distinction between vulunary ones and abortions made because of health problems, unlike in most other countries, where abortion stats show only voluntary abortions.

Will America and Russia ever become bros?

Real reason
>drunk gopnik
>meets up with drunk russian girl
>they fuck, ops forgot le condom just like I forgot to drive xD
>woman gets beat by babushka
>gopnik returns back to squat on public bench
>abortion

no

No, you don't understand. It's the babushka the one who would be beaten by the drunk girl

Wrong answer. Abortion should be compulsory for niggers.

If spoken seriously abortions here are not considered as something that fits lower class only. It's was looked on like a convenient way of contraception for everyone.

> kicked from server
> Reason" "haha, this game sucks. Doing you a favour."

dats fair

yes, coupled with sterilization perhaps we can finally be rid of them. we need eugenics again. both my brothers are fucking mixers. everything is going to be shit in a decade or two.

look at this retard, probably has the downs himself
my wife has worked with people with down syndrome, most of them are very unhappy, especially the kinda smarter ones.
the way they live you can hardly call it a life
and to top it all off, they are a burden to everyone around them and society at large

it's not only cruel to not abort, it's child abuse

>WoW post-WotLK

>13 year olds playing a game with graphics over a decade old
yeah nah fuck off

it's 2007 version so just before world turned to shit