Based Black TEDx Talk Most Suggested Video

>Only 186k Views - Based Black goes undercover as an Alt-Righter by posting comments

This video has been recommended to me on EVERY page on youtube and still is, despite already viewing it.

>Really makes yah think

youtube.com/watch?v=FdHJw0veVNY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=V35Vw29tay0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>TED
TED is trash and has been for years
>TEDx
Like super trash.

so does he shit on Sup Forums or make sense or say nothin? Since its TED imma take a guess...

>This video has been recommended to me on EVERY page on Sup Forums and still is, despite it being low tier view increasing bait

can I get a tldw? TED talks are always super cringe and I can't handle it.

He basically went on a bunch of News sites and other very basic information sources.

He states he understands the AltRight due to them being shamed in the media for their skin color.

Only to state that White Genocide is fine because "Nature wants it".

>Nothing natural about forced immigration, forced welfare state, forced child brainwashing & forced assimilation

Ooga booga indeed BASED black man

The only ted talk worth watching
youtu.be/-yFhR1fKWG0

figures

The eternal nigger strikes again

>Based Black
stop

wow hard hitting commentary on our digital age well done de'andre johnson!

I actually watched that last night as it was recommended to me, he thinks Tariq Nasheed is a good source, he's a fucking moron.

B B based

Let me check my extensive collection of fucks.... Perhaps i have one to give.
(30 seconds later)

Nope..... Fresh out.

>alt-right
>black man
You mean civic nationalists?

No. He appears to have gone on to Youtube comment sections, not listened to a single podcast, a single article, gone on Sup Forums, or had a meaningful discussion with an actual human (YouTube commenters aren't human)
Basically he's retarded

You don't have to care about the video.

All you have to care about is that Youtube is ramping up their manipulation algorithm.

>Basically he's retarded

The word you're looking for is "black".

>gone on to Youtube comment sections

This is his "infiltration"? God damn that's lazy.

Especially when t_D cucks will happily fellate any black man who goes near them just to prove how not racist they are. He could have just showed up and they'd given him the keys to the kingdom.

>visit a couple of websites where hitlerboos post
>look at me, i'm an undercover nigga exposing honkeys

what a dumb cunt

From TED how to attend.

>How do you evaluate applications and select attendees?
>The focus is on finding remarkable individuals who combine combine significant achievement and great character.

Almost completely white audience really makes you think

I viewed that so let me some up a few points that people likely to miss.

>facebook only points you to stuff you want to hear
>To know what is going on, you need to listen to the other side
>WTF are they talking about? The Alt-right are not all Nazis, mostly average Joe.
>Pretend to be white sups, talk about stuff to find out more.
>Media always paint demonise them, liberals only agreed to those view they agree about.
>Most of the shit won;t have gone this way if ppl just GTFO the internet and talk to people.

But it seems like most people that view this vid, only FOCUS on what they wanted to hear.

One minute in and I'm already bored.

sage

>This video has been recommended to me on EVERY page on youtube and still is

I've never seen it till you posted it

suggested related video. didn't watch it, but laughed and immediately thought of Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=V35Vw29tay0

link for anyone who would want to watch it for whatever reason

people that are shitting on the guy are idiots
he sympathizes with us, he clearly says so in the video. he has to hide his power level so he dismisses some things like "oh nazis dont know history" just like that, but what he's trying to do is cause normies to think of our side as human beings, not monster nazis

OP misspelled "biased"

This guy is super boring and talked about himself and his oppression by the copse for the first couple of minutes. One of his friends was killed by a cop. (I wondered if his friend was a criminal/rapist.) I literally had to downclick and close the tab or I would have died of boredom and retardation.