How does this Sup Forums opinion creator manage to make 10-20 minute long videos for thoughts that can be summed up in...

How does this Sup Forums opinion creator manage to make 10-20 minute long videos for thoughts that can be summed up in 2-4 minutes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1EFTIJsSAI
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Hexen
youtube.com/watch?v=I-pU7m7PPDI
youtube.com/watch?v=_zHCK81I_Eo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop promoting your channel faggot

I actually enjoy this faggots channel

Haha, I'm no Styx. Styx always says that every time he posts on Sup Forums he identifies himself.

Styx is the biggest faggot of all time but I watch him.

This faggot's still making videos?

He's got that ftm look going.

>ftm
Other way around. He dressed up in drag one time and at random times he'll mention "makeup tutorial" videos in passing when talking about Youtube censorship, etc.

It would be better if he learned that the real Satan is the Demiurge.

All this edgy satanist rebel stuff is for ignorant children.

this cocksucker wants a war with North Korea because best Korea threatened South Korea.
he omits the fact that the ROK and the USA are flying bombers daily near the DMZ.
the north is only retaliating to a provocation by the USA and the ROK.

Not surprised. Something very effeminate about him.

Sources or fuck off.

He's not a satanist anymore. Besides most Satanist dont believe in an actual Satan. You're thinking of teenage larpers that actually think they can summon Satan.

four additional minutes of clink clink clink

his videos on the subject, lmao.

Doesn't that describe most channels?

I like some of his ramblings. I would take him far more seriously if he had lived in a mostly minority city or actually named the jew.

Dude has a weird mix of creepy and charismatic I don't think I have ever seen before.

>Besides most Satanist dont believe in an actual Satan

I know this is right. Most of them do evil for evils sake.

Satan is a name for the Adversary of Enlil aka Yahweh.

Satan is a title for Marduk the Bel of Babylon.

Gnostics are more like Rebels than any Satanist.

We revolt against all the Archons.

add shekels

alright everyone
*clanks spoon*
bubba Bill
mainstream media
it's actually pretty funny
that's about all, peace out

A majority of his audience practice Kabbalah and Solomaic magic of course he isn't going to name the jew.

Yeah he's getting further and further up his own ass. His last video was essentially "Why it's good for Republicans to cuck on DACA".

Wish he would just stick to blasting the media.

he's the peak of civic nationalism. fuck that skinny yeast

It's funny but 16 minutes of spoon clanking

>Alright Everyone
>CLANK
>Its obvious that what we are ex(CLANK)periencing is a MORAL PANIC--just like that moral panic in the early nineties which i wasn't old enough to actually experience.
>CLank, itll all blow over, so you people should consider the optics of your opinion.
>all we need is freedom

He's from New England and has never had to live around spics. Which is why he should keep his retarded opinions about that to himself. Living in Arizona there is nothing worse than hearing some faggot from a cold state talk about how Mexicans arent really a propblem.

>clank, that about all

>cringy clothes
>HEH I told u so
>spoon clank
>rambling for 10m to make ad revenue

This loser in a nutshell.

>peace out

sometimes he makes sense but then you remember he believes in occult and magic stuff

Styx has lived in:

-Vermont
-Florida
-Texas
-California

I think he's eaten the beanepill at this point.

He basically got hubris after the election after his channel rose to prominence, and now he thinks he's god.

He is funny, so it doesn't matter

Oh holy shit.

When did we find this?

>a fucking styx thread

Thyis has to be fake

luhmao thread dies when tranny evidence posted!

He was cool for a while during the election. Nowadays his videos are just him rambling about his high and mighty centrism, pretending there's no nuance at all to the growing white identity politics.

>IMA CHRISTKEK:THE POST

Holy Kek!

Sauce pls...

>That's a 10/10 in Bong Land

>rambling for 10m to make ad revenue
none of his videos are monetized though

LOL
Styx i know you are in this thread, explain yourself

Yeah I'm sure there was lots of competition for being a NEET and 'editing' obscure occult works.

The fact that even he's able to raise decent crops in the icy tundra should redpill people on just how little we need beaners.

The dude was fucking married to a spic. He spent an entire year around a bunch of beaners. You have no clue what you're talking about.

He tends to ramble a LOT. Some shit he says is pretty stupid, some stuff is pretty based though. Not a bad channel.

fresh styx content coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=c1EFTIJsSAI

He learned from the master

This is really sad, that lefties attack him on this, considering that Styx is quite the feminist himself.

Who?

Styxhexenhammer666

The guys a fucking research chemical drug addict.
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Hexen

I loved Psychonauts, great game.

Doesn't he say he doesn't touch psychedelics anymore all the time now?

He was married? What's the story there?

because hes great to listen to

not monetized u stupid fuck

Hexen is a substituted cathinone stimulant.

i used to think Styx was pretty good but then i realised he just spouts the same shit over and over again and his videos are pretty juvenile to the core, they're the equivalent of shooting the shit about politics with a work colleague

On 2.0x, maybe. I cannot remember the last time I listened to his video on 1.0x. Sometimes I wish youtube let 3.0x speed too.

>Satan
>edgy kids
What abould Lord Swan3x who hailed him before drop during his deathstep tutorial?

>he just spouts the same shit over and over again
/THREAD

>he just spouts the same shit over and over again
Yea, it's called having actual beliefs. Not just flopping to whichever form of identitarianism is popular at the time.

all i'm saying is at his current trajectory people are going to lose incentive to watch his content (like i did) if they already know how he's going to feel and what he's going to say about a certain news tidbit

I guess I can see where you're coming from. Personally I always go back just because there are a number of news items he usual picks up on that I miss. Also the state politics, I love state politics.

The biggest grievance I have with his videos is the actual subject matter is in the first couple of minutes, then followed by rambling for the next 10 or 15.

>doesn't monetize any of his videos

the absolute state of you

paid shills

desu i like him, hes very inteligent guy
he doesnt talk about topics rly connected to alt right and thats the point

That's funny because he's banned in Poland.

Never listened to him, not even a clip. I will never listen to someone who looks like that. Needs a serious "sorting out".

what

Alright \pol\
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah
That's about all!
Peace out!

youtube.com/watch?v=I-pU7m7PPDI

Watch until the end. He's explained the full story a few times but this is the only video I can find of him mentioning it.

Clearly you're not a regular. He mentioned at least 3 times that his videos are banned in Poland and Italy, in the last year alone.

So he's a race traitor then....well that explains alot.

They're divorced now, obviously.

Fuck the norks, let China annex the fucking province. Atleast then they'd get state capitalism and stop fucking around with H-bombs

Have you guys heard his singing by the way? It's pretty fucking great

youtube.com/watch?v=_zHCK81I_Eo

>I'm a faggot who don't understand LaVeyan Satanism, also the KJB is the only correct version because i say so

He's pretty decent actually. A welcome surprise.

I guess some people learn the hard way.

Look no need for you to suck the guys dick. I actually like him to an extent but if he really thought Mexicans werent a problem his ass would still be living around them. And he wouldnt have divorced his bitch. Hell I'll switch houses with him.

I find Styx to be a comforting presence in my headphones when I'm washing dishes or going through mail, or something like that.

>in a nutshell

Shillbitch. Who else says that?

Styx here. I'm a faggot.

That's about all. Peace out.

ROFL WOW I knew this guy was a faggot

said the leaf

Top kek

we're not all cucked bitches, you know...only 99.99%. God help me.

it's almost like longer videos get more ad revenue

He watched the history channel and studied their gimmicks.

He doesn't have ads enabled.