Untitled

;)))

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20971100
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cant wait till we get that wall up..

>which one is worse?

Well antifa clearly. They can't even get the job done, it seems.

Number of antifa members with jobs: 0

Want to put the number of people killed in the name of Islam in that statistic as well mate?

So how this is gonna demonstrate that antifa are more violent....?

We are talking about political group, so your question is stupid. Why dont we put the number of people killed by other religion lol

Antifa is worse /thread

>"peopl"

Without Antifa, there would have been no Holocaust and no Hitler.

Now I know that makes all of you like Antifa a little more, but make sure to rub that fact in your normie-friends faces.

Citations: 0

Besides if you're doing "far right extremists" the logical comparison is "far left extremists" who might or might not be associated with Antifa. We know that number is higher because there's been a lot of crazies just recently with the GOP politician attack, attacks on cops, attacks on journos (shot on live TV by a black man who left a literal race war manifesto).

homosexual thread this rly gay, only faggots and myself would ever post in a thead this retarded you should stop posting and end it alrdy kill yourself faglord

Communist terrorism is the second most common form of terrorism in the world right behind islamic terrorism.

>68 dead in 16 years
this isn't a big number

3k died on 9/11 lmao

If you're so against nationalism, post worldwide stats.
Oh wait, communist terrorists kill over 10x as many people than right wingers.

id say antifa has more high profile kills

>muh nazis started WW2
you know the PKK is a literal terrorist organisation and anarchists have fought alongside them in syria

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20971100

>Antifa, not "left wing extremists"
one of these things is not like the other

False equivalence. You need to compare far right to far left.

Far right is generally detested by the public whereas far left is excused and celebrated. Far left is worse.

And in my town 2 guys was beaten by 30 fucking antifags the other month becasuse hurr durr anyone who disagree with me is a nazi, and in 2016 one guy was shot and killed by an antifa in a Milo speech, and if search deaths caused by that fanatic violent group I pretty sure that I going to find a bunch

Are abortions factored into this?

># of law enforcement targeted by antifa

>antifa is not far left

Are you retarded?

We are going easy on you fuckers as it is. If anything we should lump in Islamic extremism with right wing terrorism, since salafism is a right wing ideology and ISIS are essentially fascists. But we don't. People go too easy on the right in this country.

are you from...
((((BOLOGNA))))?

We don't try to kill people :))))))))))

>counting people without political affiliation killing a democrat
>counting white people with no political affiliation that killed black people

considering how disingenuous the left is i think its a safe bet that the above are the standards for "right-wing extremists" and is why the meme will never work.
it's based on zero truth
unlike pic related

It's not. Whether or not they are violent is not important. They will all get the oven when the time comes. These things are not even human. They are helicopter cargo and gas sponges.

Fokin antifa faggots

>comparing all far right extremists to just one branch of all left-wing extremists
dismissed

Now compare the amount of property damages caused between Antifa and the right winged.

The right wing kill count should be higher

RWDS

reeeee doesnt count bc it contradicts the narative reeeeee

this is antifag bait

>inb4 bikelock of peace right into the head.

>anti fascists
>haven't even killed a fascist
LOL why are antifags such weak faggots?

They eat soy and drink soy milk

What about the berniebro that shot up a Republican baseball practice game?

not so fast

Antifa are more violent though. They try and kill people all the fucking time. They're just so fucking incompetent they fail in every aspect of life.

Don't try and say anything different: >Antifa, if given the opportunity, would kill probably all conservatives/Alt-Right/etc.
>Their movement is just full of hipster college faggots so they're shit when it comes to actually taking lives away
>this doesn't mean they're any less violent, it just means they're less lethal

>Antifa picture

Not a single broad shouldered guy

LARP flags were a mistake.

Which goes to prove that Antifa are a bunch of pussies.

Where are you getting these numbers, migrant?

Just assume they're all Canadian

The first one is very general and then you narrowed it down to a group that is limited to protesting and rioting. This is like trying to make a point by saying "Thousands have died in car crashes since 2010 yet zero have died from a clown riding a unicycle dropping a bowling pin he was juggling on someone's head".

>If anything we should lump in Islamic extremism with right wing terrorism, since salafism is a right wing ideology and ISIS are essentially fascists.
that's right white nationalists who want to expel all muslims were responsible for 9/11 lmao
BIKELOCK OF PEACE

It's just like those widely-spread statistics that "prove" US Muslims aren't more violent than other groups... by omitting 9/11. And by ignoring the dozens of attempted attacks (most of which nobody knows about thanks to the media and Obama admin actively hiding them)

Only 68?
>we have work to do

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative Christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking Nazis.
The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millennials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with Nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.
Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

>comparing all rightwingers to just a specific set of far-left violent activists
Why don't you include Lee Harvey Oswald, a commie who killed the president? Or John Wilkes Booth, a democrat who shot and killed the first Republican? Or any of the politically motivated BLM cop killings.

daily reminder antifa are controlled by chinese communist pizzagate satanic elites

stop calling your multiple personalities "we"

your kind was never welcomed here

Is there a source?

they ALWAYS start counting after 9/11 lmao.

It was never yours, filthy commie.
Interbutts was mostly apolitical.

it seems to me that far right is not doing good enough job.

I wish people would stop being so obsessed with race

also far-left and far-right extermism are both pretty bad, i read everywhere that far-left is a reaction against far-right extremism, but you dont need to go super far-left to be reactionary against far-right extremism

just be a sensible normal person who doesn't screech about all these issues and be nice to everyone, jesus.

i will be honest though, i was on the train back from work and there were like 20 black people on the train coming home from notting hill carnival, couldnt understand a word they were saying and they all seemed intimidating :(

The one labeled domestic terrorist

comparing all of the far right to a subset of the far left is not an equal comparison.

compare subset to subset, or all to all. (hatter, islamic terrorism would be part of the category of all far left violence).

Chinese communists????
>disinformation jews

I guess we're not counting aborted babies then?

It's not from lack of trying that antifa hasn't killed anyone. They just suck at it.

Everyone associated with BLM in that case I would think.

yay my city is the sweden of italy

Still lower than manslaughter in West Virginia 2015. (wikipedia) Well since people tend to get in fights with them, and police doesn't intervene in any form until it's too late... They have much higher probability to bodily harm and cause bodily harm than normal demonstrators where only police assault the people... Oh wait police killed over 900 people last year.

I am going to need some source with that

Because half the members in your terrorist organization are scrawny weak kike lovers who would get destroyed if they went up against us.

>implying anti-abortion Christcucks are white nationalists

The Left is always worse because they attack the very soul of the nation. They're subversive parasites and are inherently evil.

Oh wow excellent point.

Lurk more faggot

everyone who is against fascism is antifa, and as the left is fundamentally against fascism the left is therefore, by definition, antifa.