OK polacks, prove you are not a blind follower and name one (1) thing that Marx did wrong

OK polacks, prove you are not a blind follower and name one (1) thing that Marx did wrong.
I'll start.
>Posed like an absolute twat in his portraits.

Born too late to be thrown from a helicopter.

Devise an economic system counter-intuitive to human nature

Rude and hateful please delete.

No can do, commie poo.

Was Jewish

and alive

Karl Marx was rapist

If human nature is not changed we will always live under a white supremacist oligarchy. Capitalism was invented by the white man to enslave & oppress the brown, black and latinax comrades. Changes are necessary for equality.

Claimed ancient civilizations (Rome) were communist, which is false

He didn't support transexual and furries

Isn't that a Freemason pose?

I don't think anyone in Sup Forums wants to see your hateful and intolerant speech, you will do yourself a favor by deleting that post and stop acting like a white supremacist tiki torch holding monster.

No

Well this place is really toxic "Was Jewish" - what sort of bigot are you? A white straight male christian homophobe? Disgusting.

Jokes on you, I'm actually Chinese.

let his children die

we want to see it, because that is the way commie fag
is not about hating speech or i want dick in my anus because my dad didnt care about me so i study gender studies, is about his free will to speak
but i don`t why i m saying to a communist, you don`t care about speech if is not of your same political ideas

well, most of the communist cunts where jews, the revolution in germany in 1918 was carried by jews

This is bait. No one can be this fucking brainwashed.

I care about free speech, but my free speech ends when that speech attacks the feelings of my comrade. Hate speech is dangerous if we don't control speech we could end with another Hitler...

SAGE

Get the fuck off our board faggot. Your nigger shilling doesn't work here, everyone fucking hates you and thinks your a subhuman mongrel the second they see your flag. Do you enjoy being ridiculed as a dumb stupid kike shill all day as your unable to convince anyone of your shitty kike narrative?

No such thing as being racist or bigoted - Hating niggers, kikes and shitskins because they're subhuman niggers who do nothing but rape kill and do drugs 90% of the time STATISTICALLY is justified hate.

Whites being superior than shitskin mongrels doesn't make us racist, sorry we're better at everything except running long distances.

SAGE

Didn't get a "shave and a haircut!" To be! Thrown from a fucking helicopter

Anyone with a strong and different opinion to me is brainwashed... this is what happens when you spend all day in a nazi anime forum. Pathetic...

No, anyone this ideologically toxic is brainwashed, jackass.

Don't assume everyone here is a nazi, fucker.

You're just as racist as the rest of them

Why are you poor AND overweight?

But I think Nazis are gay too.

weak times makes a man strong
a strong man make great times
a great times make a man weak
weak man make weak times

if you can support to be called bitch, how can you make a better world, making everyone suffer that is the ultimate goal, and history has tell us that with china, urrs, north korean, vietnam and others

Didn't wash. He was noted for his offensive odour.
Try to imagine the cheesy god damn stench from that face fungus.

Well finally someone willing to have a reasonable dialogue....oh wait... what a sad excuse for a human being you are. You acuse the left of playing identity politics when you yourself are an identiterian and collectivist ideologue...sad!

"sorry we're better at everything except running long distances." Tell that to the mother of the brave comrade murdered in Charlottesville, tell her that you wished her daughter was black so she would be flopping her arms with her

I don't want to be part of a system that doesn't allow our brave and beautiful transgender comrades defend our nation. I am not overweight - your concept of weight is based on toxic and oppressive standards.

>huuuman naychuuure
Not an argument
Not an argument
Not an argument
False
Reddit spacing. Also, not an argument
Reddit spacing
OP, you're controlled opposition, get out of here

Any fags want to debate,I'm the one. Any ad hominems calling me a kike shill will be duly ignored. If I do not get a single good argument, OP is right, even if he's an IdPol cuck

Hey man, no need to get aggressive using those words doesn't give you a "badass" status if anything it makes you look like you are sore and triggered by my reasonable speech.

It doesn't take a political analysis to see what ideology this board is, although most of you are pretending I am quite certain the vast majority tend to be far-right here.

this seems like an awfully specific meme, is it something that happened somewhere to a bunch of anarchists or mutualists/whatever

sage
shut the fuck up you shit eating nigger

>too late
Burger education

Mariusz please don't use the N word, if you are going to reply to this post please do it in a civilized manner this is not a platform for hate speech.

I am still waiting for someone to post one (1) valid criticism about Karl Marx.

Complains about ad hominem and uses an ad hominem against a fellow comrade. Disgraceful.

Fuck off retard

Come on my man, don't be so rude.

lol I love when you sickle carrying scum obliviously project yourself on others

kys

>conceived an economic alternative to capitalism that is pure evil and destruction

My man, I am not the one using rude language, I was just trying to make a point. I believe that most of you spend endless hours on echo chambers like this thus never listening to opposite view points - I used to do so, until I read on The Guardian about Sup Forums and now I come here and see how you think - it is quite entertaining but it seems that most of you can't have a reasonable discussion without being rude or hateful. Sad.

homerun.

now fuck off back to leftypol op.

It was never used properly, people need to be more educated in Karl's Marx ideology in order to understand communism and marxism.

Marxist is cancer and so is your thread you shill faggot

Created communism, which killed a lot of communists

>this is what the left actually believe
Top kek

Too easy, I'll name one thing he did right instead.

He was a mason, which is why his hand is in his jacket breast
See also napoleon et al

I actually believe Marx had good intentions, but road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Hey man, no need for homophobic language - have you read anything form Marx?

Haha ok this is bait, nice slode thread +1 for effort

He didnt listen to Bakunin.

Wrote the Communist manifesto.