Ann Cuckter

I HATE this cunt so fucking much.

She's NEVER fucking happy. Is she just controlled opposition? I think Styx was right about her

>Trump deregulates in his first few months
"What the fuck DRUMPF where is the wall?"
>Trump sneaks partial Wall funding into an Obama budget
"What the fuck BLUMPF this isn't full wall funding?"
>Trump gets starts deporting while pushing for a Wall
"REEE AMNESTY DON!"
>Trump starts talking about tax cuts
"REEE TYPICAL GOP SPEECH!"
>Trump says he's going to end DACA and also give Congress a chance to reform it
"I GUESS HE'S JUST AN AMNESTY LOVER AFTER ALL!"

She just does nothing but force feed Right-wingers blackpills. Whether Trump does something good or something bad, she never stops fucking bitching. I'm starting to think she's a plant.

Trump is a complete disappointment though

>Trump sneaks partial Wall funding into an Obama budget

Lol that's not a wall faggot

Not a full wall, but it was the best he could do with an Obama budget

How so? He's literally doing everything he can to deliver, but cucked Congress isn't doing anything

She is right about most things she has attacked Trump on though.

Now she has finally dropped the pro-war nonsense she is the most red pilled journalist I know of. She even says women shouldn't vote.

actually this past months have solidified my support for Trump

>end TTP
>end DACA and pass it to legislator for a permanent solution
>get budget for wall planning
>economic growth

all of this while being stonewalled by congress and attacked by the media in every possible way

trump is truly a fucking god-emperor

>Not a full wall, but it was the best he could do with an Obama budget

THAT'S NOT A WALL FAGGOT

trump doesn't do much = ann is a plant

>actually this past months have solidified my support for Trump

You may legit be either a faggot or a retard.

He's gone full neocon and removed all of the nationalists in his cabinet. Off yourself shill.

not a plant, a fucking MSM attention whore

On the legislative side of things, what can he do constitutionally with so many cucked RINOs? There's a reason he's been signalling against them. He needs them out, and McCain is going to die soon anyway thank God

Nah stop shiling,she is cool

lol, falling for the reality show strategy, all the people coming and going is just keeping the media focused on exaggerated bullshit, giving him free publicity

even that faggot michael moore is saying that trump probably will win again, and its because he is playing you shills

>Implying they were not incompetent and embarrassing

Name some good things his nationalist cabinet did for him/us

Ann's heart is in the right place, but her counter signaling against Trump because he hasn't gone full 1488 is getting old.

All that is meaningless if the wall never gets built or if amnesty happens, potato nigger.

Wall needs to happen. Amnesty can never happen or the US is lost.

Fuck off Ann>Trump

>all the people coming and going is just keeping the media focused on exaggerated bullshit,

47397493647934739847 D CHESS

Didn't you hear that Trump, the Freedom Caucus and House GOP have said they'll shut down the government if they get no wall?

Mommy

>Name some good things his nationalist cabinet did for him/us

Try to prevent the neocons from starting wars, but now that they have been purged get ready for WW III. You faggots were the same ones saying Hillary would gets us into this.

yeah, she's fucking awful.

thats why you lose, your ego is not allowing you to see Trump's strategy because you want him to be an idiot, and you want yourself to be the smart one.....

pathetic, you are going to lose, again, lol

Fpp

>Try to prevent the neocons from starting wars
Well, they're gone, and there aren't any new wars.

So... nothing has changed.

WWIII with North Korea, who have been openly threatening the U.S. for decades? Oh God, how horrible!

Kim needs to go. This "Isolationism at all costs" thing is ridiculous

north korea is different than the middle east, hillary already proved herself

>libya

north korea is a situation that was been put off for decades, Trump will come out looking good, ww3 is not going to happen, nk will get blasted and thats it

thats different than fake middle eastern wars, fucking faggot shill

Coulter is a tranny.

>Well, they're gone, and there aren't any new wars.

I can't believe I share the same breath of oxygen as you

They are literally getting the war heads ready in the South as we speak.

She knows the GOP will cuck on immigration every time, so she blasts them 24/7/365.
She also retweets crypto white nationalist accounts.
She stole 50% of her stuff from Steve Sailer, but such is the way of e-celebs and tv-celebs.

>north korea is different than the middle east,

NAH GO FUCK YOURSELF CUNT

NOTICE HOW YOU ONLY GO AFTER NATIONS THAT ATTACK THE KIKES

YOU WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOUR KIKE OVERLORDS

The face of too many redpills.

She is 55 years old, unmarried and childless. And you wonder why she is never happy...

you are the kike, kike

Yes yes goy listen to Trump, DPRK is evil cause Israel says so.

>They are literally getting the war heads ready in the South as we speak.

It's a big melodrama you stupid cuck. It's a big show.
>"They're getting them ready"
We've been getting them ready for the past 50 years. How many times do we have to tell you 4D chess before you get it?

Call me when the war actually starts.

Ann "women shouldnt be allowed to vote and cnn is run by jews" coulter is better than styx or any of these jewtube faggots

North Korea:

* Doesn't recognize the existence of Israel since 1948
* Recognizes Palestinian state since 1988
* Sells weapons to Syria, Hezbollah, and Iran
* Has troops fighting for Assad in Syria

Yeah supporting North Korea clearly makes me the kike.

If you act like you have one foot out the door people will kiss your ass and stay skinny. As soon as you act happy they get fat.

Nah, lesbian daughter of an FBI g-man. All of these never-married conservatives are gay.

>Call me when the war actually starts.

kys faggot

Only if I stop it.

Spotted the astroturfer.

She doesn't have children. Women need children to be happy.

>Styx
lol

No, the Freedom Caucus has explicitly said they WON'T shut down the government over the wall.

Only Trump is serious about it.

You fault-less fanboys are retarded. Somebody has to put pressure on him to keep doing the right things, I wish there were fucking 10 of her. She doesn't need to suck his dick, there's plenty of magapedes out there who're willing to do it no matter what he does which is ultimately counter productive.

Getting "partial wall funding" does not make him le baste god emperor of the world, and we're not on Trump PR duty anymore we're on Operation: Shift Overton Window & Trump-Watch

>Only Trump is serious about it.

Cause he knows he's going to be impeached anyway.

Right, the Freedom-for-Beaners-and-Niggers Caucus

She's never been a legitimate supporter of President Trump. All she does is bitch and complain so websites like The Hill can say "TRUMP SUPPORTER SAYS SHE DOESNT LIKE TRUMP"

spoiler alert women bitch about things
after all the empty promises the GOP has made over the years cant say i blame her

What? No, the head of the FC literally said they would shut it down

Beaner Liberation, another liberation movement brought to you by Communists.

Trump follows a small number of people on Twitter, including Coulter. He hasn't blocked her yet. It's good for him to get her rebukes.

I love Ann.
She shits on liberals, a good thing.
They hate her because she shreds their 'feels' type arguments.

She called Trumps election from the get-go. Her arguing legitimate criticisms (and I'm not saying all of her's are) is different from the rabid MSM jumping at its own shadow while screaming for impeachment.

>still this buttblasted
did they send back your madre, Paco?

EAT SHIT YOU KIKE

You're the fucker who makes the Social Nationalist Generals, aren't you?

exactly, you kikes have no loyalty, you will do anything no matter if it hurts other jews

>the holocaust

KIKE!!!!

She's actually one of the leading humorists in the country. Check out her evergreen Kwanzaa column.

She's a christcuck that wants to increase the nigger population.

But she's criticising him for things he constitutionally can't control. The President is not the Congress.

>Only if I stop it.
LMAO

Yea and when it doesn't happen, as I'm telling you it won't, I guess you're delusional enough to take credit for that.

He won, you lost. Get over it.

This.

I like Ann, most of her views make good sense, but she seems to expect Trump to do 100% of his campaign in less than 1 year. He's already done more to stop the globalist agenda than any President in modern American history, in just the first 7 months. His first full budget year begins this fall.

its because, if you've been paying attention: when asked about why ann coulter would choose trump, she said she was a one issue voter and it was on immigration and the wall. So far trump has done nothing with the wall, and I think that ann feels like she betrayed her fans because ann and trump promised a wall soon. And Trump has been slowed down by his own cabinet and congressional opposition. Theres nothing wrong with ann complaining.

>REEEEEE why isn't trump going full dictator and getting everything done through executive order? Why is he acting constitutionally and respecting the power structure of the government?
This is their argument.

Draining the swamp means laying waste to any cucked GOP house member in solid red districts.
It's absolutely fucked that a solid red state like SC is represented by Lindsey Graham. Many such cases around the red states.
Trump needs to have a "Trump slate" and replace half of the House GOP next year.

>She's NEVER fucking happy.
how do you know?

Calm yourself, we aren't going to war or anything.
Norks are safe with missle nukes & Anti-Seoul Artillery it's pure saber rattling from both sides now.

Any option that includes millions of dead starcraft players is not gonna happen and all offensive options include that

This. Honestly, at this point I'd like a Dictator Trump for eight years, but I'm not American so it's not my place.

What the fuck, it's obvious as fuck Bannon still has influence on him and multiple places have even commented on this, including fake news and real news.

He can furlough half the federal gov't workforce if he likes. Why not do that? Say that they are furloughed pending the passage of his 2019 budget a year from now.
People can't wait a year for their job to come back. They'll quit. Then put a hiring freeze on.
Half of fed employees are gone.
Otherwise it's trimming around the edges.

Agreed. The Freedom Caucus needs to be a much bigger slice of the pie (if not the whole pie) when it comes to the House, and especially the Senate

>This writing style
Can you please post your tits? I promise not to proliferate them.

he doesnt, he doesnt watch her enough to know. i do. shes constantly harassed by news anchors on what promises trump has broken: this includes made up notions that trump has broken any at all, just because he has not delivered (yet). She is constantly defending him, but she was vocal on being a single issue voter on immigration to her audience, and she HAS to defend herself because no wall has been erected yet.

Libertarians have to decide, America First or not. Many of the people that have to leave are Freedom Caucus, the equivalent of Jeff Flake.
Again, this is for solid red districts only.
Purple districts can keep their liberal Republicans.
Solid red MUST be America First, and many are far from that. They're corporate GOP.

fuck Dan Coulter. He is such a whiney bitch.

As I've said before, I think State Republicans are often much more Conservative than Federal Republicans. I think you guys need some really Conservative guys in Federal Congress. I mean, like Mike Pences and Barry Goldwaters up in there.

He hasn't even been in office for a year yet.

"Isolationism" is criticized every single time we go to war. Here we are... an Irak, Afghan, Irak, Lybia, Afghan war and trillions of dollars wasted later wishing we never went in the first place while China has spent all their cash at home fucking developing themselves and now close to rivaling the west.

Does anyone have a pic of her when she was younger? I bet she was a nice fuck slut.

Mike Pence cucked out immediately when Tim Cook wrote an up-with-homos op-ed column. Pence is an uber-cuck when he is separated from Trump.
He might learn something from Trump, but I wouldn't trust him.

Bannon's still working for him from afar. Also he still has Miller and Sessions.

Some people take the redpill a bit too far, i think he's is one of them.

Blue-pilled:
>being a good goy all the time and doing what Shlomo wants (Pro-Jew)

Red-pilled:
>naming the jew & blaming the Jew (Pro-White)

Too-far:
>crying about muh poor baby Palestinian dindus and thinking Kim Jung fuck is a super sayan nationalist patriot korean hitler (Anti-Jew)

And based Kelly and Mattis. Tillerson, Haley and McMaster all need to go