Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3XuSo03N7s
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
youtube.com/watch?v=IdneKLhsWOQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purchasing_power_parity
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10844765/Mass-immigration-not-the-secret-to-economic-growth-says-OECD.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because money is not more important than families and traditions, not all cultures are equally good or even desirable, and the worship of Mammon is pure kikery.

Because I like living in a civilized society. Free movement would let gangs and muzzies come in and fuck us up however they want

Because I don't need to be enslaved and emaciated for your profit.

Who employs the vast majority of economists?

Economists assume people are perfectly interchangeable.

>Implying it's not a bullshit statistic

The biggest gangs in the world are governments who threaten violence to maintain illegitimate political borders and steal from every individual's income every year.

Good thing (((economists)) arent in charge of the world. Oh wait

No, labor economists don't assume that people are interchangeable.

You and your militia gonna take out all the governments?

>implying real GDP is important and not GDP per capita

Why are you against offering your mom's ass for free fag?
This will double your family members.

this.

World real GDP per capita would double.

if you believe that all I can say is good luck in life buddy your gona need it.

Right. So at the very LEAST they should take my "protection money" and keep out forces that will, by their very nature, destroy my way of life and my children's future.

The Government needs to uphold the contract, NOT take my money AND then shove people into our communities who will destroy everything beautiful and clean and organized. I expect the Government to be a responsible landlord.

Why would I need good luck?

How do migrants destroy your way of life and future?

>double GDP
right before it causes a worldwide collapse.

don't bump this spam

it's a bullshit, unsourced claim that's been disproven hundreds of times already on Sup Forums

No, the onus is on you.

How do third wave immigrants who don't believe in private property, the authority of the state, and advocate for Sharia make the nation STRONGER?

Burden of proof is on you.

Prove to me that diversity is a strength.

Would Israel be a stronger nation if it were more diverse? Would their communities be stronger if their neighborhoods were comprised of different families from different backgrounds that share less and less in common with each other?

Prove it.

It's never been disproven.

Terror attacks, acid attacks, genital mutilation, grooming, rape, violence, murder. Often done to the innocent and weak

I'm sure most nations would halve their gdp to get rid of these things.

nostalgic bait, desu fampai

Notice how they never say it will increase Purchasing Power Parity, which is what matters most to everyone not in the 1%.

Free migration brings everyone down except the elite.

Honey, only the rich profit from increased GDP! So even if those numbers are correct, it would only make life harder for most people.

How would a bunch of blacks with higher birth rates hurt the culture of a 100% Chinese town if they moved in? What an amazing question. Are you prepared to imply that the group with higher reproduction rated will fully assimilate without also affecting the culture of the host nation through simple displacement? Are you asking dumb questions on purpose, or are you just intellectually dishonest?

I have no idea what you're trying to say. Maybe you should try avoid using terms you don't understand.

t. brainlet faggot.

Remember that Kikes have amazing verbal IQ, but that their spacial IQ and ability to solve problems is absolute shit.

Women dont talk like that

>Free migration brings everyone down except the elite
That's the plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=p3XuSo03N7s

When you've reached the top you want to throw away the ladder so that no one else can climb.

I love it when the shills post this thread.

It's a great place to remind people that the same "economists" also said that the sub-prime mortgage market was in great shape - right before it crashed and triggered a depression.

Basically, do the opposite of what all the "economists" (propagandists) tell you. The fake scientist "economists" want open borders? Great, that's confirmation we need to keep them sealed shut.

They do not care for the authority of the state. They do not care for laws. They have no moral compass and zero impulse control. They burden every hardworking person when they themselves do not wish to work. They cause noise pollution, vandalism, littering, and drive down the house market. They harass my people, my culture, assault my women and make sexual advances on my children. They bring war to a place of peace. They bring disrespect and destruction into a loving community. They take without giving. They stench up the subways and buses because they do not believe in showering. They possess a protected status because of the color of their skin or ethnicity or religion or creed, making the locals second class citizens in all matters related to the law and bureaucracy.

How do they NOT destroy my way of life and future?

The gains come from third world poor suddenly having greater purchasing power. Scarcity goes unchanged so price of goods will go up as demand goes up. MIddle class sees their wages drop as they compete with third worlders and prices go up simultaneously. Mega rich get to exploit us all. I dont care about mega rich or third worlders so i dont want to support a temporary gain for them at my expense. Also how does turning third worlders into first worlders affect climate change jew?

lol OP has been making the same thread since like 2014 and people still respond.

Because I don't want a bunch of uneducated shitskin leeches living off our tax money. Maybe I'd be okay with it if immigrants weren't allowed to collect welfare.

>white settlers, pioneers and colonists in the Age of Exploration were pure evil!
>why won't you accept brown settlers? Immigration won't really change anything.

Why aren't shitskin, gook, or kike countries being asked to diversify?

That study which says it would double the world's GDP is correct, but it implies that we would be able to recolonize africa, which unsurprisingly would double world GDP

Yeah, welcome to the real world you fucking retard. Might is right and if you don't like it either man up and enforce your worldview on the masses or submit like the little soyboy I know you are.

Helps redpill newfags.

Somebody has to pick the Democrats Grapes,
if we don't have Slave labor,
Who is going to pick them?

For reasons you can't fully understand because you don't relate to our cause at a social/historic level, you only see the west as a big market pumping money all over so people can buy bullshit around, but it isn't just that, this is just a fraction of the whole picture. You shouldn't try to understand it if you really can't, you should just respect the right of a people to be left alone instead. The time for explaining our reasons is over, we don't owe you anything after all. If it was happening to your people in your own country of origin, and you were watching all your history, culture, ethnic identity, and traditions vanishing away just because of "gdp" or whatever, you'd be against immigration as well.

A country can always survive hardships when it comes to the economy. Germany survived a recession after the war, the US survived the great depression. But a country can't survive if its native population is replaced, simply because there won't be anyone left to overcome economic hardship.

To be honest, a great economic collapse would be something great for the west in terms of culture. It would be forced to rely on its past virtues, and it would be a driving force to solve all the social problems that are brewing right now because of non european immigration.

daily reminder that if a black countries average IQ is 85, and a white countries average IQ is 100.

34% of the whites would be able to move into the black country and increase the average IQ of BOTH countries, while 34% of the blacks in the black country moving to the white country would DECREASE the average IQ of both countries.

Even if we ignore the fact that IQ is heritable and assume its due to environmental factors, it doesn't change the fact that the current adults who live in the african countries have lower IQs and you can't change your IQ that much after you are fully grown.

the most efficient way to improve everyone's standards of living is to send whites with IQs between 85 and 100 to black countries, and sending above average blacks to white countries just drags down the average of both countries, unless they are in the top 14% of blacks, in which case sending the best of the best of the black country to the white country where they will just be a normal above average person makes even less sense.

I cannot believe this same bot text with the same bot image has been going on for 4 years.

Is it just currently being used as a benchmark to detect who has been browsing that long? WTF?

>Sup Forums DECLARES TOTAL MEMETIC WAFARE UPON MARK ZUCKERBERG

>SPREAD THE WORD

>CREATE AND BUMP ANTI-FB AND ANTI-ZUCC THREADS

>POST ANTI-ZUCC MEMES

>WEAKEN HIS PUBLIC AMONG NORMIES

>STORM NORMIE FB PAGES WITH REDPILLING MEMES, SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED AGAINST ZUCKERBERG

>DESTROY HIS SENSE OF SECURITY ON FACEBOOK, HIS PROPAGANDA PLATFORM FOR HIS 2020 PRESIDENTIAL RUN

IT'S TIME AGAIN, Sup Forums PREPARE YOU MEMES AND SHITPOSTS, STEEL YOUR RESOLVE, WE WILL DESTROY HIS AMBITIONS IN A TOTAL PREEMPTIVE MEMETIC WAR

GET IN HERE

How exactly is letting in illiterate shitskins who are depended on welfare going to increase the world's real GDP?

Literally, no one will explain this to me.

/thread

if we liberalize all markets, all borders, and let anyone buy anything anywhere (like the post-nationalist "libertarians" masturbate to) and there were no government welfare anywhere, then the migration pattern would actually reverse itself because capitalists would invest where they can get the biggest return (africa) and the skilled people they need would move to africa work there, and the native africans would just do the manual labour.

Very few africans would actually move to first world because the capital for machinery already exists here so since the upfront cost has already been made it doesn't make sense to go back to using manual labour, but in africa since you can avoid making the upfront investment to have machinery it makes sense to hire hordes of people to do manual labour

open borders works exatcly the way mosley said it would work

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

FPBP
/thread

So you want to open the borders for MILLIONS of Chinese, MILLIONS from India, MILLIONS from Africa, MILLIONS from South America/Mexico?

If you believe in open borders, you can start with your home. Remove the locks and doors, just have an unlocked screen door. Put up signs that everyone is invited to live there, eat your food (welfare ebt social programs), use up all your bed/couch/tv/computer/etc (public education, roads,utilities). You don't think your standard of living will dramatically decrease as there is little to no food left in your fridge cause they ate it all and all your amenities have been used to the point of them all breaking and treated like shit. It would look like Jesse Pinkman's home from Breaking Bad but he gets to kick them all out when he wants, you can't kick out the billions of people from all over the world once you let them all in.

GDP is artificial and can be manufactured, but standards of living aren't. You want all of the poor and useless people around the world? What do you think you will get? It will turn into the same shithole where they came from.

i am for it as long as we march in the countries the rapefugees left behind and lighten their skin hues...

#openbordersforafrica
#recolonizeafricatoincreaseitsgdp

Just consider the marginal case. A Somali man living in Somali may only earn $1000 per year in Somali but he could earn $30,000 per year as a taxi driver in New York City. Just by allowing that one man to migrate away from an unproductive backwater country, you increased America's and the world's capacity to produce goods and services.

I wouldn't mind. I think migration in both directions should be permitted.

youtube.com/watch?v=IdneKLhsWOQ
Africa is comfy as fuck, its just the people which are a problem

you've increased the total monetary value of the good and services the world produces. You can easily set up a factory in somalia that produces Iphones and pay people a low wage and see iphones for half price, but since the iphones you produce as half price suddenly the gdp produced by iphone production is half what it once was

So somalia can remain a poor country, while this somalian man that migrated to america would've taken the job of a US citizen and drag down taxi driver's wages because he would be willing to work for less money?
Can't you understand that when you drive people out of their own countries they make everything worse for those that remain living there?

The only entity taking a profit from this somalian man is the government because they tax his wage. A tax they could be taking from a local man, but they rather take from the third worlder because the third worlder will vote for a leftist party every 4 years or so, and the government will provide him with welfare benefits for him to have more migrant children that will vote for more big daddy government policies and big daddy government political parties, while the average citizen earns nothing.

Why do you people want to propagate the idea that immigration is "good" for everybody when these policies are good only for individual low skilled migrants? Aren't the politicians meant to serve the local citizens that elected them? Then why should they serve foreign nationals?

This is delusion. No wonder you don't have any arguments to everything that had been said here, deep down you know third world migration is a direct cause of poverty in the third world.

GDP is a garbage metric

everyone should reread what you posted while imaging that little blonde taking the bbc and wearing a big diamond from her rich white cuck husband.

because i don't like niggers

Most non-western immigrants are consuming more in government services than they pay in taxes.

God dammit who is this? I've been wanting to know for years.

Nice bait, faggot.

certainly the somalian is earning more by working in nyc, and certainly the service of taxis in NYC is valued to be worth $30K but lets consider this.

You can live in NYC and purchase taxi services at it costs a lot more than living in Mogasdishu and purchasing taxi services, but you are getting the same service regardless.

Now you can argue that taxi services differ based on location so instead lets consider physical goods.

You can purchase a sandwich in NYC for $10 and the exact same sandwich in Mogadishu would cost $0.10.

Purchasing the sandwich in NYC boosts the world's gdp more than purchasing the exact same sandwich in Mogadishu.

Certainly the world's GDP went up more by purchasing in NYC, but the same product was purchased in both locations. This is why purchasing power parity is important.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purchasing_power_parity

And it also would not double the world's gdp anyway, and gdp is a bullshit statistic.

Don't give leftists the materialistic/economic high ground. They are wrong about that too.

>families and traditions
Come on, your never gonna find a woman let alone make a family

also remeber that if someone tries to claim they generate more taxes than they consume in WELFARE remind that welfare is not the only government service that is provided. Other services include education, policing (which goes up a lot in migrant neighborhoods), and health care, and pretty much every other service that the government provides.

GDP doesn't mean shit.

Dude, you're retarded. The theory of purchasing power parity implies the exact opposite of what you're saying. It says that in markets that permit arbitrage, a US dollar in Somalia should buy as much goods as it does in the US.

If we burn down all buildings in the world we could double the GDP ten times over!!!

I'm not a leftist. I have no idea why you would assume that I am.

Open borders would create a roaming class of people who move where they think the best opportunites are. It would be constantly shifting as demand for migrants is met and other areas adjust to compete.

And while its true a rising tide lifts all ships open borders would suck because there will always be a lag where a country has too many migrants making that country shit. And when its your country and you're not one of the roaming class in either case your life will really suck as you get out competed for jobs and your towns and cities evolve to service the valuable transient class and crash when they inevitably move on.

No, it wouldn't.

I wonder if those economists factored in the costs of all the wars, violence, revolutions, and bloodshed that would cause.

I don't want niggers and arabs around me

They stink and spew islam propaganda

Most of the world is poor compared to the west, why should we have to become poor too?

Let them take some personal responsibility, fucking retarded double digit IQ races need to learn dicipline, they can't hold a normal discussion w/o wanting to fight someone, retarded lefty libspergs are so indoctrinated that they support this violent self destructive behaviour.

>According to economists

Joe and Larry said that?

>a US dollar in Somalia should buy as much goods as it does in the US
What are you trying to shit out here?

While I agree that a sandwhich that exists in NYC considered a more valuable "good" than a sandwich that exists in Mogadishu, and thus $1USD would buy the same "value" no matter where you are. I never disputed any of that.

What I'm saying is that the same Quality of Life can be obtained in Mogadishu and NYC, but the goods consumed and produced for that quality of life boosts world GDP more if it all occurs in NYC. Thus specifically trying to boost world GDP is useless if you are concerned with quality of life. Does boosting GDP sometimes increase quality of life? Yes, but not every action that boosts GDP increase quality of life. You need to take a more nuanced approach to these things.

For instance if someone does there own chores, this have 0 effect on GDP, but if you hire someone their entire wage gets added to the GDP. In both cases the same service is done, but in only one case does it increase GDP.

The only retard in here is you. You're the economic retard that has no logic. Are you denying the fact that standards of living will decrease dramatically if we allow billions of poor people around the world into a country? Why wouldn't you open your home to hundreds of homeless people and let them eat your food and use everything you have? If you're lucky, one might be have the decency to try tto do some chores but it's going to look like a shitfest in that home.

Fuck off pathetic robot faggots. Your self induced faggotry should be purged with your bloodline.

dont fall for this bullshit. yes, that would double the GDP. yet all that extra money will go to business owners. open borders = extreamly cheap labor hurting locals wages. open borders = more consumers, more iphones and coca colas sold. more demand of common goods means it will get more expensive.
Yes, more money overall but not for us the average people.

fpbp /thread

>would double the world's real GDP.

Fuck GDP.

Lets move 1billion poor shitskins to the us. Suddenly the idea of owning a comfy acreage is less feasible. We need to reallocate property to fit alk the shitskins. More shitty condos are built. Look the same acreage that was wirth 200k now houses 10 condos each worth 200k. Think of the gdp! Now we gotta feed all these cochroaches too. But farmland is too expensive now since we need more shitty condominiums.

>t. Global Wage Normalisation Is A Good Thing

lol when everyone in their own country has a job come back and talk to me

Bodhi mantra is a namefag marketing his book.

Disregard all posts by said namefag.

He is conceited and a fucking pajeet piece of shit.

KEK IS WATCHING BODHI. KILL YOURSELF

Kek triggers the pajeet. bodhi is a demon.

>immigrants are not a “panacea” to boost economic growth

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10844765/Mass-immigration-not-the-secret-to-economic-growth-says-OECD.html

And that's where these morons are getting the whole "Double the GDP" shit, because it increases government spending. It doesn't mean increased productivity or anything.

Fact of the matter is, I'm against free migration due to how the government treats it. We give migrants more hand outs via government and it's why they come here. We get the worse dregs of society because of the hand outs. On the other hand, I'm for free migration in an libertarian-anarcho perspective as it encourages people with skills to move while the washouts are forced to move out.

Get rid of the government incentives and there won't be anymore mass migrations. We had an open border policy with Mexico for over a century, it didn't start to be a problem until welfare came into play.

Most of Mexico's population was literally replaced by South Americans because of this (Seriously, Mexico was more white than what it is now). Most Mexicans aren't Mexicans. Mexico's population boom was due to mass migrations towards the US.

You don't understand the model. You probably have never read an economics paper in your life. It doesn't depend on government spending.

Or you can train and hire a homeless New Yorker and not import a sub human shitskin.
You have people all over the US that are jobless. Not just blue collar working men but college graduates. Importing more people isn't going to do shit. Moreso, adding another taxi in New York isn't going to provide more income, it's going to take away from other taxi drivers. This is, of course, implying that the blood-sucking nigger gets a job instead of leaching off tax payer funded welfare.

>economy is more important than the safety and well being of your country
get out, jew

Well-being generally increases with GDP. We produce goods and services to satisfy our needs and wants after all.

GDP includes government spending, you moron. Good read a book, please do.

A National Socialist cares about his people. A Conservative only cares about his money.

>According to (((economists)))
>not giving an argument
SAGE

I study economics. I understand GDP accounting. The model behind the idea that free migration would double world GDP doesn't depend on "government spending" You don't understand the model.

>According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

According to economics, slavery would triple the world's real GDP.

>free migration
Why do you want to turn White countries into non-White countries?