Diversity

youtube.com/watch?v=RM4-GtXSyAw

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4851068/Video-shows-young-boy-kicking-little-girls-ground.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ietJO2VHe6A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he a ninja?

"If that was my daughter, that nigger would disappear. I'd tie himup in a remote cottage and make sure he dies over the course of several years, slow and painful."

- george Washington

>allowing your little girl around niggers

A fucking niggra

>Diversity
she looks mexican

>she looks mexican

Trillion muslim's looking faggots I'm thinking this is in the UK and she is a baby sand nig

Apparently the full snapchat video is 11 seconds long and shows two attacks on innocent little girls.

Can anyone find the full video and post it here?

Can pol autists figure out where these attacks occurred so police in that city can be informed and start an investigation?

youtube.com/watch?v=ietJO2VHe6A

thats obviously a paki

Round up everything brown and deport it really fuck finding the right one

image from the other assault

Just another nigger following his savage nature outside of his natural habitat. Don't see what is shocking or "disturbing" about that, as this is expected of niggers. They should be more disturbed with this nigger not being Africa more than anything else.

Anyone who attacks a 5 year old girl like that needs to be put down like a dog with a bullet.
Such a person serves NO PURPOSE. They will only spend their entire 50+ years of life abusing others and damaging their society.
Killing them is a big social gain for their society.

Niggers aren't human beings.

People capable of such pointless violence are extremely detrimental to society at large.

nigger needs a beating

Why aren't the black-clad spectres helping the poor little girl? Is it because they approve, or because they are worthless compared to a male and are afraid to intervene?

culturally enriched

I wonder if all the fluoride in the water is what prevents normal people from beating these chimps to death whenever they commit their monkey shines.

This guy is obviously part of it looks like he is just watching his friend kick kids. This is how blacks are they try to pick on the weak and smaller.

and no one does anything so it will keep happening
*shrug*
I'm beginning not to care anymore

The attacker sneaks up on the girl from behind.
The women all have their backs to the incident.
I'm sure they would have flipped out if they had seen it happen.

>monkey shines
That's not an adequate word.

Gd dammit its ALWAYS a nigger. This type of utterly pointless violence against the defenseless is almost non-existent in whites.

so this looks like it happened in a public park.
what is the black fence for?
a jungle gym? a swimming pool?
also notice that the corner of the fenced area is not square. It has a few feet of fence that are at 45 degree angle to the other parts.
just trying to offer some google mapping clues.

we could use an autist who wants to look at google maps and examine every public park in an inner city neighborhood. and look for a layout that matches the video (black fenced area with 45 degree corner). also with area similar to first attach (women in black) in the same neighborhood.

Not attacking white girls, why should I care about niggers nigging on other subhumans? all subhjman groups vote for nigger gibs so fuck em.

those women look like Muslim immigrants.
there might be a mosque nearby.
location 1: park with black fence.
location 2: sidewalk between grass and building
>probably inner city neighborhood
>may be a mosque nearby
>may be public housing nearby

A nigger kicking a muslim child?

is he, dare i say it, /ournigger/ Sup Forums?

Does that look like a European style playground? I think it is either UK or TEXAS kid could possibly be a beaner

Just start killing all niggers and muslims, they are not worthy of life and only fuck everything up for everbody else.

replys to the initial post on facebook indicate this was at a school, dunno if true or not, but it seems plausible from the images.

Cultural enrichment incoming