>crypto crashing

fug :DDD

land of the free everyone!

>$88,532.66 in student debt
Whose fault is that?

woah

Its the jews fault :^)

woah

Kek I work full time to put myself through school and I love hearing debt nightmare stories.

Maybe you should've been born an illegal immigrant instead of a wh*teboi, then you'd be able to get free gibs and raise a family of 5.

Well, I guess it sucks being wh*te and AMERICAN.

whatcha ya gunna do

>he submitted to the school jew

>whatcha ya gunna do

WH*** boi

I'm well aware that this was all avoidable. Hopefully people on Sup Forums going into college or their senior year of high school will learn from this post.

Did you at least get a degree worth anything?

im curious your courses must be so fucking simple.

Theres no way you could make it through some stem based shit and manage a job ass hat

welcome to the future mah boi

>he fell for the crypto meme
You could've been getting mad gains from Nvidia or Match.com stock instead you stupid pleb

its all just an illusion, wow, simmer down

I have a BSc in Computer Science. I put myself through school working full time as well. Did programming work during lunch breaks and downtime at work.

>my parents sent me to private school my whole life and make combined $500,000K+
>barely passed high school, had no desire to study or do homework; counterstrike is most important
>loaf around doing oddjobs for a couple of years
>go to cheap comm college and get 4.0 as if they were giving it away
>transfer to top 10 nationally ranked university
>spend half what poorfags did for four year degree
>"need based scholarship" + "academic scholarship" - literally no debt
>"remember, son. credit cards are for poor people who want to get enslaved to the jewish debt system
>only used credit card a few times in my life
>credit score 800
>MFW

if you pay full price for a four year institution you're a fucking idiot and really REALLY need to learn how to be more money conscious.

>crypto crashing
That's good news, I can rebuy soon.
You do realise there's 2 reasons to get bitcoin, first is long term investment; which crashes and corrections means very little compared to the overall growth. Which for bitcoin is Incredible given it was ~$10 only 5 years ago and the short term, in which you ride the waves. Buy low, sell high, Pump and Dump etc. Which means you shouldn't be holding as it's clear bitcoin was reaching the end of the mania phase and you should have sold days ago.

oh boy a bsc in compsci? how long did that take you pajeet? 6 months? 8?

>be me
>work ass off in high school
>go to college on full academic scholarship
>work a job anyway
>be 23 year old homeowner with no debt

Feels smug man.

what did you try doing idiot

Kek going for STEM. Enjoy being put on the back burner for some (((diversity hire)))

Go to Mexico... then sneak back over the boarders get a dreamer scholarship and pay off your loan...

lol trump is cancelling daca antfia and illegals are gonna reeeeeee this entire month.

Put myself through school working 50+ hours a week as a fast food manager.

It was hell, and my GPA suffered, and my health suffered. However, I did it, graduated, and now I'm virtually debt free and making six figures in a low cost of living area.

It was hard, yeah, but it's possible.

You make bad life choices, might as well be female

>I'm virtually debt free
Kek

wassup with crypto?
or rather, wassdown? every-fucking-thing, or just BTC?

>Bought 200€ monero when it was 42€
>Monero went up to 160€
>Cash out
>Wonder why I didn't bought 2000

>crypto crashing
Bitcoin is up hundreds of percent in the last few years.

1. Consolidate your student loans through the William D. Ford Agency. They will give you a monthly payment based on your income, not on the size of your loans. This is not a way to pay off your loans but it is a way to keep them from defaulting while you advance to the point that you can make more substantial payments.

2. Dump your crypto-currency now. Bitcoin just dropped 15%. It's going to get worse. The sovereign, currency-issuing superpowers of the world are conspiring against crypto-currency and they will win.

3. Get a car payment and a high-interest credit card to build your credit back up. Also, make the payments on time, deadbeat.

4. Get a job in your field, no matter how menial. Your degree will allow you to advance past your peers. If you waste $88k in education that's on you.

5. Live your life.

It ain't rocket science, OP, display some fucking character and discipline. Living responsibly is by far the easiest way to live.

You're welcome.

>crashing
unless you bought yesterday, no.

>tfw my coins value dropped 20% in the last 24h

everything except bitcoin dark is down since yesterday, but compared to the same time last week, everything is still up.

>paying for your education
>paying for AMERICAN education

tippity toppity kekkity

Did you apply to not a single fucking scholarship or grant? I had next to no student debt coming out of college because of all the free money being thrown around.

Why the duck you buying crypto goy

I just applied for a credit card, and I already make car payments on time.

My credit is fucked from a 4 month time where my student loan agency attempted to contact my dead grandfather to pay my loans until they finally called me.

I never went to college, I worked 7 years as a high risk armed security officer and bought 2 cars which I financed, I have 5.4K credit card debt which I'll pay off soon with this new job I got thanks to my credit score being 743 and this new job pays $54,000 a year starting

OT will push me over 105,000 a year

Life is good