I'm going to the gym in half an hour so let's get a fat hate thread going

I'm going to the gym in half an hour so let's get a fat hate thread going.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
youtube.com/watch?v=Ve9TtC0M-QY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is it so hard to just stop eating? Nigga, just put the burger down. Just walk away nigga.

How else is he supposed to fight the heartless?

being fat is great, the food tastes amazing

food still tastes amazing when you're thin. stuffing your face with 8 chocolate cream pies and washing it down with Mt. Dew is degeneracy.

If I were king for a day I would use the no scale to calculate food tax.

If you are in the blue (underweight) we subsidize your food at 50% off.

If your right on in the green we don't tax

Yellow 25% tax

Orange: 100% tax

Red 500% tax

Reminder it's boogie2988 because he weighs 2988 stone

MMHHUURGH PAY MY HEALTHCARE BRRRRUUUUUUGHHHGH

Fat hate threads are never as successful as say, nigger hate threads on pol. Why is that?

that would just create a food shopping grey market where anorexics get hired to go obese shopping

You're retarded. My BMI is 26 and I have a six pack.

Most posters on here are thin but non white. The thin hate the fat less than the non white hate not being white.

>6'1
>140 pounds healthy
I think you're posting the womens chart you fucko.

Its almost like BMI is a shit system that doesn't take into account other prevalent variables.

It's almost as if that was the point I was making

Because 40% of stormweenies are obese and/or basement dwellers

>tfw on the last green square before being classed as overweight
I know it's my fault

Just a thought. Obviously there will be waivers for gym bros bro.

That would be funny.

I may have it was a quick search

You know that's not even a real tweet, right?

/ourguy/

That doesn't show a 6'2 260lb

>america.jpg

This stupid cunt is already back to mcdonalds

Its almost like BMI wasn't made for individuals

They use to be back in 2014. Now it's just /fit

>went from 213lbs to 166lbs in the last 6 months
feels pretty good lads, i think another 10 and ill be done, then to focus on fitness

>I'm not fat
>I'm an individual

SALAD DODGING

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

disgusting fat slob filth
when will he finally fucking perish?

Good job user

whats that in real money?

What's the best way to get fit as a poorfag?

Same reason people are "addicted" to anything. Weak minded people develop habbits they can not break due to being weak.

Fake tweet, but it'll never not be funny.

15,3 to 11,12

Nice :)

Run around

lol are belly wheels real yet?

Start eating healthy, get a gym membership (as cheap as 15$ a month). Only drink water. Skip desserts.

>bacon butties

what?

Eat less

Eat less, move more you fat fuck.

I fucking love fat hate threads.

its what plebs call bacon baps

>6' 1"
>175
>nearly overweight

What the fuck?

Humans are predominantly fluid based, blood letting is the quickest way to expel extraneous fluids.

Why is it so hard to just brush your teeth properly? Chap, just pick up a toothbrush. Just maintain an acceptable level of hygiene.

no soda and no chips
if you must eat out go to subway or chic fil a. no its not 100% healthy but its way better than mcdonalds and burger king

19 and I feel great.

It's very inspiring to see men of different races, faiths and creeds all working together towards a common goal.

BMI is not an accurate measure of health we should base it on body fat percentage.

I believe I posted the ladies no chart.

Here you go

You need to pay fucking egoist, it is white and have problems, but it is a good guy.

Americans will never understand.

if you are overweight, don't eat for 3 weeks, drink as much water as you can. then once your stomach shrinks you will see that once you start eating again you will feel full faster. after you start eating again start working out and don't eat any junk foods and only drink water, also don't eat so much that you feel full.

so like a ham sandwich?

Aye. But more difficult to calculate than bmi.

So I would say bmi. And if you want you can get a body fat test as a waiver if you fall outside normality.

eat less, run whenever possible, and purchase weightlifting equipment. you don't have to buy it all at once and will be overall much less costly than a dumbass gym membership. buy a piece or two with every paycheck and after 6 months you'll have everything you need. look for old people wanting to get rid of unused treadmills, you can probably even find one for free.

Still close to being overweight. Does this not account for muscle mass at all?

Reminder that Pizza

no, still hot fried bacon in a bread roll usually with brown sauce or ketchup

that nigga makes like $10-20k per month or maybe even more.

underrated

no, that's why that system is flawed. the chart assumes that the majority of the weight is from fat.

full link somewhere plz

wtf is that thing?

readcomicsonline has a shit ton of comics, but Judge Dread has been running since the 80's, so good luck finding the exact issue.

6'0 250 lbs.

I need your help boys, call me the meanest shit you can and help me believe i can break my amerifat cycle.

Yes. That's the only problem.

Like Arnold would be considered morbidly obese back in the day.

That's why there needs to be waivers for for people that fall outside normality.

>bacon baps

wat

Hahaha, I knew I'd seen those fat fucks somewhere.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ve9TtC0M-QY

5'11 turbo manlet here.

How the fuck am I supposed to be 175? I was 175 in 7th grade (yes I was fat, but really athletic, never failed a physical fitness test, always received an award played sports).

In high school I was 205lbs with an 8 pac (played football for a top high school in the country).

I'm a fatshit now, 255lbs @ 31 y.o. Still run a mile no problem at around 8:45.

Don't forget the real butter
>Caption: progreso reforma

Roast me, niggas. I need some motivation not to fall into bad habits. Gotta reach peak potential before WWIII starts next year.

Then who owns everthing below your thighs. It just seems weird to stop there considering you own about 5 inches of airspace above your head.

Wtf? Did fat people find a legal way to be NEETs???

How about not. Bmi is a joke. I'd have to lose some muscle to save money. Bmi only works for no muscle neets.

Kek

Marvelous

Good shit user
Best part about losing weight is discipling yourself

How's it feel to break out into flop sweat each time you peel an orange you fat fuck?

sad thing is those dystopian apartments in the comic actually look better than real apartments in modern London :/

Lard hogs like that piece of shit should be forced to make a weekly payment equal to every pound of fat on their body above an acceptable weight limit as well as 95% of all income they make from complaining about themselves on the internet. Mayo chugging fucks are a disgrace.

>underweight by the ladies standard
>weight isn't even on the chart for men
w-wew....

Eh, I'm 5'10 and was at 235 lbs. I dropped to 192 and my depression came back and now I'm at 230 again.

What is your height?

fatso detected
just lose weight, you pig. You need to represent

how do I vote for you?
t.going to lose 3-4kg and sell food to fatties illegally

Are you smart

I've already assumed user is a manlet.

Looks like whatever you're doing is working m8

Keep it up you disgusting fat fuck

You're doing good breh. But you can do better.