This piece of metal is worth $20 000 (twenty thousand) dollars in the US...

This piece of metal is worth $20 000 (twenty thousand) dollars in the US. And the burgers need to pay the government 200 additional bucks to be able to use it.

>land of the free home of the brave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdR7rEuLrvE
youtube.com/watch?v=omqqGViq3Ng
youtu.be/ATNtqjsiq5U?t=6
gunbroker.com/item/691456636
gunbroker.com/item/691483192
gunbroker.com/item/688355168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not if you make one yourself and don't tell anyone about it.

ATF this is just a joke please don't shoot my pupper

this is probably the thing i hate Reagan the most for

>disabled retard makes a thread
kek stay jealous

>some combinations of metal pieces are illegal to own in the US

USA
USA
USA

LIGHTNING

W-what's it do?

It makes the funs even more fun

IT KILLS BABIES

Pew... to pew pew pew pew

Ok eurotrash post your fun collection

w-what is t-that?

It makes the gun go full retard

Oh no no no, guns are totally illegal in Europe.

It's for an ar47

is that one of those shoulder things that go up?

I think it allows you to move the fire select switch on an AR-15 from semi-auto to full auto. Perhaps from the factory the switch is disabled.

youtube.com/watch?v=jdR7rEuLrvE

>OP doesn't post his country because he lives in a cucked nation that bans plstic spoons

sage

High capacity assault metal

Better than a combination of words being illegal
Or a combination ofn pixels

It's the white supremacist switch for the ASSAULT RIFLE 15.

shooting full auto is overrated. and a waste of ammo

Is there such a thing as an abled retard? No, like by definition. I know there at perfectly abled people with Downs and whatever else may slow down a person's cognitive development. But by definition can a "retard" be "abled"?

it also allows high capacity clips to full auto fire high-explosive heat seeking 5.56 children killer bullets.

You think that's bad, the USA will literally invade your country and kill everyone if they hear a rumor that you have one of these little metal balls

I didn't know I wanted this until now.

Or a combination of dance moves.

Where'd you get that pic? Did you take that? Looks like Uranium to me. Tell me more about your picture.

It's obviously for an ak15. Do you even operate?

the international community will invade your country if you have some of this stuff that has the chemicals that make up water in it

>California
>modify gun to be full auto
>can only buy 10-round mags

yah like nuclear bombs derp

Raising your arm 45 degrees upward is a felony in Europe.

Nice ball dude.

ayyy

just touch it and all your problems will be solved

Don't try this at home, kids!

>los alamos

That's because it's made out of pure ArmaLite - a material so rare it can't even be found in states like California.

I swear to God japan if you got anymore metal balls we will nuke you a third time

Not the massive growth of the federal government, war on drugs or amnesty for millions of illegals?

Its legal if you're a mussie

LINK

Heh you think that's bad

Printed it out and got this

How do I put this in my gun?

FUCKING LOL, 20K?! Try like 35 to 40 thousand. I would tell you to buy it in a heartbeat if you found a DIAS for 20K.

non /k/ommando here
in free states like TN or SC they allow full auto, so isn't that piece kind of pointless?

Doesn't this only work for certain bolt carriers?

You need special m16 lube to insert it

youtube.com/watch?v=omqqGViq3Ng
fuck the union

I heard a rumor that this pic is from South Korea, they have a lot of these balls and are flaunting them, Samsung is making them in secret

In the right hands, automatic weapons can fix all those problems.

or buy a Echo trigger system for $500 and stick that in there
youtu.be/ATNtqjsiq5U?t=6

I think I've seen these at the hardware store

my nail gun is full auto, a shim costs (((litterally))) nothing, and it's gas powered. It's a shame britbongs can't even have hammers, let alone nail guns.

Agreed, that bill is why I will never give a single shekel to the NRA, those fucks secretly encouraged Reagan to sign the bill when he was going to veto it because of the machine gun ban amendment.

War on Drugs began with Nixon, dumbass.
I like to dream one day that /pol can meme the whole NFA and it's ugly spawns (GCA and FOPA) out of existence.

It's for a FAMAS you stupid inbred fucking nigger.

Correct, it only works in certain BCGs and most bolts made recently will not work with it.

>land of the fre-

are you sure it didn't look like this?

The ECHO trigger is gayer than AIDS.

Fully automatic fire is retarded. Maybe if you're within 20 yards or shooting at people in the same room it's okay?

Not if you're on an M2.

>shotgun a beer
>get freed by ZOG

Eurotrash mocking American's lack of full auto guns... That is some hilarious fucking shit

moving the molecules in my body in a configuration which is close enough to the molecules in another humans body is illegal

>Shall not be infringed

Tell that to D-Day vets who had to charge MG42s. Idiot

You fucking retard, it's clearly for a FAL.

You forgot:
>California
>have to modify lower so you need a key to remove magazine

>free

Unless you rank your freedom by not having constitutionally protected rights for firearms and sekf defense and by how many rapefugees share the streets our daughters use. Then ya you Swedish cuck, you have us beat there.

Retardation is normally measured by IQ, and quite a lot of whites, and most blacks, legally qualifiy as retards but are still able to function.

Oh shit, its the Demon Core!

The germans would have won if they were not auto spamming retards

Correct. They're as rare as the Colt SP1 they were manufactured with and aren't capable of select fire

Palmetto state has blem auto bcg's on sale right now for $69.99

Wow.. this is what dumb government bureaucrats do.

It was used back then because it was thought to be more applicable than it actually was.

>white supremacist switch
>for the ASSAULT RIFLE 15.
Sooooooo Cooool

>Wow
gunbroker.com/item/691456636
>It is almost like
gunbroker.com/item/691483192
>We can buy machine guns
gunbroker.com/item/688355168
>From the internet

Tell that to North Korea.

>not M69

Isn't that like the federalest of crimes?

Same for this

It's called the demon core and was known for killing two nuke scientists because they controlled the experiment in the most retarded way possible and let the core reach critical mass right in front of their faces

Ask David Koresh, he tried building one in his ranch

Sincerely hope you're not serious. Those are all post samples dumbass, only dealers and LEOs can buy the guns you linked.

Don't forget the $60 jig to grind out the oversized pocket for clearance to drop in the auto sear.

It's obviously for the Jati-Matic, the special needs kid of the SMG world.

And so are words, and knifes, and just about everything else slighty fun, faggot

Dammit user, trademark that phrase right now!

Kek, in many U.S. states you can't even fire full auto even if you can own it. You can only look at it.

machinist/mech engineer here. Its easy af to make an auto sear but you also need a non neutered bolt.

Didn't someone drop a brick on it?

Absolutely, I only eat soup since they banned knives.

I have one of those hanging above the heater in my sauna. Makes the heat feel more authentic.