Uh Oh

the right stuff dot biz is down and TRS is completely scrubbed from google search results.

This aint good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dA9QXiME15U
fashthenation.com/
forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/58522/trs-biz-503-error/4
bitchute.com/
forum.therightstuff.biz/
youtube.com/watch?v=cu0Z5zYDtI0
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/08/21/how-the-jews-won-the-battle-of-charlottesville/
archive.is/T7LAt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds great

HAHA! fascists BTFO yet again by the people.

is that enoch?

multinational conglomerates =/= "the people"

>scrubbed from google search results
not for me?

lel, this was my first thought as well.

Someone needs to sue the government.

The government handed over Icahn to censors which is basically government censorship.

This is illegal. These sites need to sue the federal government.

bigots BTFO

No free speech for the goy
youtube.com/watch?v=dA9QXiME15U

Morakiu is a white national treasure.

My rabbi just got off the phone with google. No more nazi websites for the goyim!

fashthenation.com/ is also dead

Hopefully will be up again soon

Where to now then? TDS, TRS, many jewtube sites shut down.

What fucking now?

shut it down

forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/58522/trs-biz-503-error/4

bitchute.com/

Ihave to download every fucking video to watch? What a shitty fucking website.

That is the idea you pleb, it costs nothing for the host so some poorfag can actually host video content on his site

I think we have the same Rabbi

They'll be back. Forums are still open btw
>forum.therightstuff.biz/

Oh it actually might be maintenance

His humor is very cheap and immature to me. I mean all he does is change lyrics to popular songs to make them fashy.

b-b-but feds.. controlled o-opposition...

>that is the idea you pleb

Says the faggot who is willing to put up with that shit. It's a shitty site and we are just as shitty for allowing it to get to this situation. Go fuck yourself, you nordcuck.

Yea dude lets just fall at the mercy of jewtube. I had no problem using it myself, maybe you are some bandwidth cuck

look

here's the thing

fundamentally, these people are anti-white and anti-white sympathizers

we know this, we can prove this, it's all out there, and we've been saying this for years

*carl drop*

bagels are the most jewish food

It's down for maintenance.

Actually, the site seems to have grown in audience lately. Besides, only 12% of its visitors come from Google, which means if it gets delisted for some reason, it's not a big deal

goog. hate speech isn't free speech asshole.

Maybe it is just limiting if there is one faggot like you acting as a peer? Besides, who else is going to use it?

We need a genuine fucking platform, but no, every cunt in our movement ignores my fucking idea of actually making money instead of being stormnigger who relies on le ebin (((honour and respect))).

Ask yourself, why would anyone follow us if we can't even fucking make a new type of jewtube?

TRS is a fucking psyop and anyone who unironically follows them deserves to get blackbagged.

>Maybe it is just limiting if there is one faggot like you acting as a peer?
Elaborate
>Besides, who else is going to use it
Who the fuck cares right now we just need a platform which is not going to be shut down. We can still link shit to there, its not like normies would seek out this stuff when it was on youtube
>We need a genuine fucking platform, but no, every cunt in our movement ignores my fucking idea of actually making money instead of being stormnigger who relies on le ebin (((honour and respect))).
What the fuck are you talking about?
>Ask yourself, why would anyone follow us if we can't even fucking make a new type of jewtube?
No one can make new jewtube you fucking retard, its not profitable because it has to much shit to handle on its site, this is why bitube was created, and the guy who created is supposedly free speech supporting conspiritard

Youtube has never been profitable. Streaming millions of hours of video a day for free is not an option unless you own something like Google.

It goes deeper than just making a goytube site. You'd need your own hosting, your own goypal, and ultimately your own goyish banks.

Good luck. Didn't work out great last time.

I don't know the bittube shit seems to work even faster than Jewtube, what the fuck is the problem again?

> its not like normies would seek out this stuff when it was on youtube

Lying this hard and you call me a retard? Where the fuck do you think most people come from?

Ah, fuck it then for now. But the point remains that we have too many stormfags who want to remain (((honourable))) instead of making money and getting our power back.

>Lying this hard and you call me a retard? Where the fuck do you think most people come from?
...Other boards, how new are you?

It's up now.

Also, obligatory TRSodomite comment.

Hey Lauritz.

Isn't hooktube a better platform?

I apologise for my attitude but I have been shot down many times by those who are supposed to be on our side and when things are being (((shut down))) and everyone is scratching their arse, it just pisses me off.

No, they get redpilled through jewtube and most newfags (2014 here) hear about 4chin through jewtube.

Tell us more, user.

>unironically believing this
some real tin foil nutters on here

His ongoing fight club parody with his 23 and me results was fucking amazing.

anybody pro-white and good has an endless team of shills on Sup Forums to discredit them since this is an open forum we have to tolerate kikes and enemies spreading disinfo here

They should have back up plans for this considering Enoch is an IT wizard.

youtube.com/watch?v=cu0Z5zYDtI0

Necessary reading:
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/08/21/how-the-jews-won-the-battle-of-charlottesville/
archive.is/T7LAt

>Ah, fuck it then for now. But the point remains that we have too many stormfags who want to remain (((honourable))) instead of making money and getting our power back.
Maybe you should direct that at people who actually believe that shit and not some non existing stormfag.
Why is stormfag even a fucking meme anyway, did you even fucking go there to see if they are as dumb as you think they are?
>Isn't hooktube a better platform?
Its good until you don't get shut down, so its not stable.

Remember TOR can be censored too.

Is this the tall pale kid with bad teeth?
Yeah, think this is the goy from 3rd rail.

Isn't every alt-right / pro-white site down now? Stormfront, Daily Stormer, now this.

Dude its Morrakiu
It might be maintenance, though they tried to shut down rightstuff before

Stormfags are found anywhere. It's a mentality rather than those who browse stormfront. I joined National Action within the week they started posting on stormfront while everyone was bitching about le 14 wurdz XD. Shit is frustrating and they mostly consist of skinheads who need to be fucking beaten and forced into camps - they are the shitstain of our people.

>Its good until you don't get shut down, so its not stable.
Noted.

What happened to the shills? There was a time where you could not get TRS thread without 30 moarpheus posts.

>every cunt in our movement ignores my fucking idea of actually making money instead of being stormnigger who relies on le ebin (((honour and respect))).
Fucking this. They don't understand how important it is to make money WHILE spreading the message. The last thing you want is to find yourself speaking to yourself in an empty echo chamber. If you want to succeed and change the world, you've got to become business-savvy. There is no other way, otherwise you're DESTINED to lose.

(((Moarpheus))) was doxxxxxxed and went back to 8gag with the other jimpact sodomites

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

I'll do it.

Mike (((Peinovich))) . . . jew wife . . . jimpacted . . . so on and so forth

Its back on

It hasn't been showing in Google search results for me ever since DS was taken down.

>its controlled op psyop
>everything possible is done to shut it down
hmmm

Why is Wang the best show?

cont.

Created a huge fucking platform that has been massively influential to the point where it is being shut down by everything but fuck that he lied about marrying a jewess (which he did when he was a libertarian).

I've a business degree. Any financial analysis you run on these right wing sites tells you to run the hell away.

Being connected to white ethnic politics is technically financially irrational. None of them have a business plan, not even a simple budget. I've tried to help alot of these kids but they begin meming "hurr durr, what are you a Jewish libertarian? Lol lmao."

Their echo chamber tells them not to make money and ignore sound financial advise. They think money is jewish, they've memed themselves retarded.

Exactly. Too many of us want to keep hiding and attack anyone wanting to get the fuck out their in our enemies and peoples faces. Even being on here is boring and counter productive.

You aren't wrong, but who are you? If we don't know you, then 'your idea' is just 'an idea', Peggy Hill.

Works fine for me

What would you suggest to someone who respects the power behind money, but is monetarily illiterate?

You don't need to worry about details, sweetheart. In time I will make my appearance again, but only when there are less stormfags and more Whites.

>Icahn

ICANN, dumbass

Bitchute is awesome and creative. You can't come up with a better idea.

Yea you don't sound like you actually know anyone relevant

I wonder what will happen to this board if one day (((they))) will take it down. They already did it with Stormfront, The Daily Stormer and now The Right Biz. Considering that the hacker known as Sup Forums likes to dox antifa and get them arrested, one should truly start thinking about the future of Sup Forums, which in my view is in jeopardy. Nobody is safe as of now, not after the shutdown of TDS.

How many people use it? I couldn't give a fuck about my capabilities in regards to something I have never learned about, so ideas towards it our inevitably lacking. The real point is who uses it?

If we are attracting no more people, the newfags will lose hope and fuck off back to what they were doing before. So far Charlottesville has been a fucking mistake and all the (((leaders))) are too fucking quiet. So comes the question then:

why aren't we making money and why aren't we moving in closer proximity to each other?

the people in power. ..

It's ironic that you neo-libs embrace corporatism and Orwellian authoritarianism these days

Keep buying crypto currecy removing yourself from the market.

You know you're in an echo chamber, kiddo. It's not rational to make connections with all you jackals that destroy your own.

Btw, Eli doxxed yuros a couple months back. They're facing charges, one of them was German. Also, same leader of IE is attacking everyone but spencer who was at cville. Watch yourself.

It's still showing up for me.

TRS is funny as fuck m8.

Sounds good to me tbqh.

Meds time, Sinead.