Literally whom can the Democrats run for 2020? Do they have anyone remotely palatable to field?

Literally whom can the Democrats run for 2020? Do they have anyone remotely palatable to field?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsi_Gabbard#Political_positions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deval_Patrick
krdo.com/news/national-international-news/man-dies-after-running-into-fire-at-burning-man-festival/616400801
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some nigger, they won't let another white run for office as a Democrat ever again.

Literally who.

Cuomo and diblasio

Hillary Clinton
Tim Kaine
Mark Zuckerburg
Pochahauntus
Jay-Z
Beyonce
Michelle Obama

Pretty sure the Dems literally said they don't need no white men recently.
>that entire list
lmao

biden

Either a groid, a kike, or a woman. The Democrats will probably never run a white male again in any of our lifetimes.

The Rock

They'll run Kamala Harris, or find someone the DSA will endorse.

its "literally whom'st"

Actually, I bet they'll find some latino man. To make sure they get the entirety of the Mexican vote this time.

Gabbard but she's not cabal so they'll continue to try to knock her legs out from underneath her and effectively disavow her existence.

THE ROCK

FOR REAL; SHILLS TELL YOUR BOSSES, THAT THE PEOPLE, WANT THE ROCK

Clinton won't run again. No one is stupid enough to give that serial loser another 2 Billion to waste on another failed presidential bid. She also said that 2016 was her last race.

The Dems will definitely pair a woman with a minority. They're not going to give up on the whole "first woman president" gimmick. They'll also find a token minority to exploit, because exploiting people of color is something they move to do.

I'd be cool with Tulsi Gabbard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsi_Gabbard#Political_positions

Yes. Kamala Harris or Joe Biden

The ticket will be Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren.

I could see them nominating Biden. One of those would definitely be his VP

I bet it's only because you want to cum on her acne scarred face.

Biden will be far too old.

>She also said that 2016 was her last race.
Maybe this is Mandella, but I remember her saying she's going to run again in 2020.

tbqh if obama ran again he'd probably win

Shut up you dumb donkey

No.

If they want their best chances of winning, Warren is it. They have no one else as far as I can tell.

They'll run Clinton. Alternatives don't matter. It's still her turn.

shut up nigger

>Major in Army
>non-obstructionist
>not a she witch like clinton

>Gabbard did not join the 169 congressional Democrats who signed a letter of opposition to Stephen Bannon's appointment as Trump's chief strategist, but she cosponsored a bill to remove Bannon from the National Security Council. Bannon has described himself as a "big fan" of Gabbard; according to one source, "He loves Tulsi Gabbard," and another source said that he "wants to work with her on everything."

Warren is a clown and everybody knows it. Trump would turn her into a female Jeb at the debates. They need to promote somebody who is relatively unknown, like Obama was.

REEEEEEEEE

She has never said that ever.

Use google next time

Van Jones

for Major of NYC

LESLIE Jones

Something like this. Lemon, Jones, someone who has never been a politician.

michelle obama

We won't know until shortly before the primaries. They will come out of nowhere, all other dems are far too unpopular to win, even bernie.
Mark my words. Watch.

They will still lose. 2020 is Trumps so long as the world doesn't end during his term like they claimed it would.
Every fulfilled promise helps.

Literally this
the only real option if the DNC got their shit together

An anti-white MSM puppet would never stand a chance. They need a moderate or a classical liberal. I'd love to see someone like Jim Webb as the primary candidate. That would actually be a tough choice.

you answered your own question OP
it's time for some new fresh blood to get Her turn

no.

I'd vote for Obama again.

I would easily vote for jim webb over trump, he was my favorite 2016 candidate bar none and I have voted R in every election since i turned 18

fuck obama, trump may be a dumbass, but he is undoing some of the most damaging policies obama enacted, mainly the HUD section 8 in every zip code policy, but other ones as well.

Deval Patrick

>In August 2017, Politico reported that members of his and President Obama's inner circles are encouraging Governor Patrick to run for president in 2020.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deval_Patrick

Micheal Obama first woman president.
First transgendered president.
It'll be a landslide!

they gonna run biden or kamela (the rock and zuck will run too but not make it)

If Biden runs he'll destroy everyone, Trump included.

Creepy gaffy (but not in forgivable ways like Trump) tempermental pervy white male Biden doing well? Ridiculous, leaf.

They won't run a white male. All the third parties would have to do is run a black or a woman copying Bernie's platform of gibsmedats, and boom, there goes half the dem voterbase.

its likely they will primary Biden, Warren and Harris at least.

these are 'to much time on the internet kid' beliefs

didnt he have some scandal in his last year as gov of mass? I hate pretty much all dems except webb and couldn't stomach any of them, but i would think someone like corey booker, kirsten gillibrand, kamala harris, or someone else young would have the best shot to win. they are all insufferble to me because they all spout on bullshit identity politics, but i cant think of a single notable dem besides webb that doesn't.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed.

Reminder that Bernie was neck-and-neck with Hillary until he and all the celebrity shills herded the voters back to the establishment. And even then, a lot of them were still pissed and either protest-voted Trump or wrote Bernie in anyway.

You mean 8 straight years of economic growth?

Moldylocks

Joe Biden would wipe the floor with Trump if he's still alive.

you realize economic growth naturally follows a reccession right? at least have some sort of nuance before responding like a retard.

Nobody cares about his gaffes, and polls show him beating Trump by 2-1 margins. He would've easily win in 2012 if he didn't pussy out considering he would've beaten Clinton in the primaries.

first off the amount of people who liked bernie that 'protest voted' for TRUMP is next to nothing mostly any time you see someone saying that its in a comment section and is probably a t_d kid saying it
second Bernie was Bernie thats different but what was said is that they cant run a white male and thats just dumb thats 'to much time on the internet beliefs' if Biden ran as "im super nice , ice creeeam look at me eat my ice cream in my pink striped socks" he would stand a big chance (against trump specifically)
people just hated Hillary
the hard core lefty college kids you have in your head that wont vote for the white man dont end up voting anyways

Maybe right after Obama but he'll be too old in 2020

bahaha ok kid

Ellen Deganerus
The Pussy grab back baby

J I M W E B B

here's the right choice for future president

Searching does find some Public health issues and an EBT thing. Thef act that they don;t come to mind immediately indicates that his national profile isn't tainted yet.

12% of Bernie supporters voted Trump.

remember to spread this image if zuckerberg runs anons

yes

Booker

He's only 3 years older than Trump

Polls show him beating Trump by up to 20 points

In the words of Jew Shapiro
>A half-black, half-Mexican, partially Native, gay, trans, physically and mentally disabled, little person

Lashortney Martinez for Prez 2020

Oh, no, not that creepy kike.

how come you trust these numbers when they fit what you want them to fit would you trust a trump approval rating poll that came from washington post tomorrow

Do you really still trust polls?
Everyone who matters cares. And enough matter to elect Trump, so it's impossible.

This

Democrats hate her just as much as they hate Trump. They would never fucking run her. She's anti-monopoly and non-interventionist.

Polls were fairly accurate on the national level and with those margins an electoral college victory is assured.

ez win, they're too stupid to do it though

Tulsi Gabbard, but the establisment hates her

Someone please spam this man with the 98% hillary clinton win graphs.

You're assuming that a third candidate won't pick up steam like Bernie did again. And you're underestimating how FURIOUS a lot of people were when Bernie got shut down. Remember when that kike Sarah Silverman told Bernouts to shut up and bend the knee to Hillary at a rally? It was a total shitshow.

Far-left college kiddies do vote, contrary to popular belief. Voting stations are strategically placed within walking distance of campuses and they are heavily encouraged by their administrations and peers to do so, which is a big part of why urban areas usually go blue. I firmly believe a good portion of my college peers wouldn't have bothered voting if they had to drive somehwhere to do it.

The globalists literally sacrificed a person to Moloch to gain magical power:

krdo.com/news/national-international-news/man-dies-after-running-into-fire-at-burning-man-festival/616400801

"And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech" Leviticus 18:21

Praise Kek!

>Polls show him beating Trump by up to 20 points
You mean like the early polls that showed Hillary 20 points ahead?

They need someone bi partisan AKA nobody

I think next cycle will have the lowest turnout in 3 decades. People will be alienated, thinking their vote doesn't matter (and it really doesn't)

Those weren't polls you retard, they were flawed interpretations of polls by 538, NYT, and WaPo. The national polling average was off by ~1%

If polls meant anything this early then we'd have president jeb

>Polls show him beating Trump by up to 20 points

That's because that creepy bastard hasn't been memed on yet.

Try it, he'll lose by 15.

Early polls had her up 10%, which narrowed to 3% after her gaffes and numerous missteps.

holy fuck you're wrong on so many levels

Kamala Harris it is

I want to fuck that bitch with her panties pulled to the side

oddly specific

Point out exactly where I'm wrong. The national polls were mostly accurate and so we're multiple swing state polls like Florida and Ohio. Michigan and Wisconsin were the only polls that were way off.

pepe btfo kek (check these digits senpai)