MASS PROTESTS IN CHECHNYA, GROZNY AGAINST KILLING OF MUSLIM POOS IN MYANMAR

SAUDI FLAGS CONFIRMED
ANGRY BEARDED PREACHERS CONFIRMED
They're Allahu Snackbaring all over the place, what do we do?
youtube.com/watch?v=qr1kpEuncTg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nq_J2C6Hrz0
youtube.com/watch?v=cAEFu7qGYKM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/969_Movement
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41148552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You dun goofed , russkies.
You should be glassed all muzzie Chechen scum when you had the chance

That's what you get for falling for the ((((human rights)))) meme

First

Exterminatus when?

Hopefully they start Chechen war 3.0, haven't seen videos of Russians blowing up since 2015

stoke the flames

To be fair there is this misconception that mudshits are humans with rights floating around the West.

>Sup Forums believes that Russia is white

Who's behind this and why it is good for Putin?

Here's a rare pic for you.

Kadyrov.
I'm not sure if it is, it's kinda baffling.

Roll in with 200 tanks.

bomb them all the roaches together in one spot , go exterminatus NAO DO IT NAO

Play this
youtu.be/nq_J2C6Hrz0

>CHECHNYA

>russia is base-
this is worst that Sweden, lmao

This is why the West is ultimately going to die.

Muslim shits get invited in by liberals, and they IMMEDIATELY gang-fuck people's kids as a "thank you" for the hospitality. There's no consequences, there's no new laws, there's no mass-protests.

Meanwhile, mudshit invaders attack a Buddhist country using Saudi terrorist funding prompting reprisal attacks by the natives, and suddenly millions of Muslims take to the streets.

>Kadyrov

Isn't he already confirmed for Putin successor?

This is in Chechnya, it's a muslim republic conquered by Russia. Not immigrants.

I wish Christians had this kind of solidarity for other Christians regardless if Catholic, Protestant, or Orthodox.

Russia is red

We do. For Orthodox. For protestand not so much.

There's some talk that he might consider running in 2018, but that's just people fucking around with each other. Kadyrov has more important business, to keep Chechnya Sufi and not let Wahhabis in.

When does the ethnic cleansing begin?

Russia should just let Dagestan and Chechnya and all it's other shit hole mudslime republics be independent. They are bringing the whole country down.

>invaders attack a Buddhist country using Saudi terrorist funding
I need the facts.
>invaders
When did They?
>Saudi terrorist funding
Proof/suggestive evidence?
As far as I know the Muslims have been there for centuries.

>We do. For Orthodox
Don't know about you, but we don't.

Chechnya is pretty based, too bad they're into the mainstream Mooslim faggotry (Palestine, Burma, hijab, etc.)

We can't. Those are pretty strategic locations and there's oil there too.

Looks like a bunch of chechens doing chechen things in Chechnya.

Don't want to derail the thread, but Poland is known for her tolerance. Even in XIX century there often was a Catholic church, Mosque, Orthodox church and often a Synagogue in most of town squares and people had no problem with it.

what's the shelf life of those MOAB's again ...

NO MUSLIM will enter your country, but only if you post 969 ITT

> what do we do.
Tsar-bomba.
Bei svoih chtob chuzhie boyalis'.

It's not about that.
We were talking about the kind of solidarity when people professing a certain religion are ready to go to the other side of the world to protect their fellow believers.
No other religion has this.

not short enough me thinks. never short enough.

>Target rich environment.
Physical removal.

D E U S V U L T
E
U
S

V
U
L
T

Sauce?

Ah, in this case, agreed.

I get the oil, but how strategic are they really? Black sea access can now be provided via Crimea and the north is thawing. Plus Russia is already extremely oil rich outside of these shit holes. I don't see much benefit from the Caspian sea either.

I could take a photo of a page of History of Poland written in Polish, but I don't think that helps a lot. Take my word for it I guess.

969?

>there's oil there too
All caucasian oil was pumped out by the time Stalin died (as well as all ukranian gas).

We used to have it.
You know we did.
Sadly it's been crossed out from our history books, only referenced as an assault on a religion of peace.
We can blame the kikes for that, but it's better to educate everyone on the truth behind the Crusades.
It's the exact same motivation behind the Battle of Vienna, 1682.

It's remove kebab tiem!

youtube.com/watch?v=cAEFu7qGYKM

"Only we are allowed to commit violence."
--Muslims

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/969_Movement

>muslims get invited
>american knowledge
muslims were there for centuries you dumb amerisperg

Well, there's at least the place in Dagestan that makes a very good cognac at least.
Plus, if we let them on their own, it's inevitable that without the FSB and others Wahabbis will start coming from Gulf again.

696 woke Buddhist nationalists who understand Islam is cancer.

we need napalm stat

Next time Chechen mudslimes wage jihad, wipe them out.

> regardless if Catholic, Protestant, or Orthodox.
Why is that?

Let it sink for a (((moment)))

KILL
THEM
ALL

>""""""""""""""Crusades"""""""""""""""""""""
Yeah, literally raiding Byzantine and Northern Russia sure shows what kind of solidarity you guys had.

17 years of Putin and russkies already get cucked at the shout of Allahu akbar and disgusting muslim culture.

What a pathetic country.

remove kebab

Chechnya is shit personified. Either blow them up or let them "leave" the federation and just retake the land when they die from famine due to not getting gibs.

Keep in mind it's Chechnya. It's like 100% Muslim, it's natives, it's not Moscow (even tho it does have quite some too)

Funny to see the Muslim cockroaches whinIng about getting a taste of their own medicine, they have been doing this shit for 1500 years now the tables get reversed.

How many years until a Russian caliphate forms

Not before a civil war destroys your whore of a country

it's a mongoloid roach, so I doubt it.

>2017
>believing jewish fairy tales

Buddhists get pissed when they start.killing animals in disgusting ways.

Any civil war between leftists and conservatives will be over extremely quickly as conservatives have all the guns

Chechen is such a fucking crazy language. Harsher than even gulf arabic

I don't though.

Anyone who wants to cleanse Chechnya just post 969

STFU Canuck. They've been waging jihad for decades now. Brought there by britsbongs as laborers. Never left.

just give them independence already.

>muzzies asswrecked
>protest with their usual alahusnackbar
They won't do anything else. If they do, they know what happened 17 years ago. Russians will wish their families a merry Christmas again.

They're ethnic Bengali. What prompted the crackdown was them getting funding and carrying out a terrorist attack on Burmese police, killing 14.

Reading comprehension doesn't exist in Europe anymore, apparently. Nice bitch flag, btw.

Saturation bombing.

So many keyboard heroes. Try to not call your moms this time when you will facing true men.

they will wait and breed until they can take over.

Bosnia 2.0 is approaching cockroach.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41148552
You're about to get the NGO treatment.

sit down

The cockroaches breed like rabbits.

Considering their birthrate has been dropping for the last few years they aren't doing a good job of that either tbqh.

Too late.

Something tells me Russia knows what to do, don't worry, it'll all be fine soon.

One of the worst beheadings that I saw. The other guy was so lucky to take that bullet.

Oh great... I wonder where they will be going? Back to Bangladesh? Nah of course not they will be going to Australia.

they are also bolstered by the immigrants from stans, russia is fucked

Ships sink.

Poo. I'm asking for fucking proof. Something. Anything that isn't just MUH JIHAD. I'm trying to believe you, but you ain't delivering shit.
>getting funding
Sauce me up. I need to know how money and weapons got into their hands.
>ethnic Bengali
The muzzies, right?
Got more reading to do, thanks. I wanna trace the geneaology of these shits.

Taк ты зa Кaдыpoвa или пpoтив?

Putin only tolerates these proxy quasi islamists just so he won't have to go through the trouble of exterminating them. Last time he tried to do that the muzzies started attacking schools and theatres like the cowards always do.

>Pidorashka larping as jihadi
wew

Russia is fucked since they got this cuck czar Nicholas II. It is rollercoaster of fuckups since then.

Yep.

Err....read a fucking book? History of Arakan/Rakhine state? I'm not gonna spoon fed you. Do your own research. Use Google books.

They will be brought to Europe.
BBC have been slapped by the Govt over there for using the word Rohingya instead of Bengali, as the Govt advises broadcasters to.
Malala has chipped in, so has the Pope, all we need is Bono and we have the UN trifecta. Expect Vice magazine to be over there soon advocating for the Muzzy. Next step, asylum in the West.

I am doing research. You realize there are countless articles and books on the subject, and not all of them factual or with citations?
If you don't want to "spoon feed" at least refer a book to me instead of being a typical 3rd worlder shit flinger.

That Malala whore, if she had any sense she would become an apostate and oppose Islam, the fundamentalst ideology that shot her in her head foR going to school bit instead she will be used as a pawn for the elites. Sure she will get a gravy train job with the UN. Btw I heard she is a right bitch from what her school mates say in Birmingham.

>regardless if Catholic, Protestant, or Orthodox.
It's similar to (((shia))), (((sunni))) meme