/rcg/ Rohingya Crisis General - Indonesian Recruiting Mujahideen for Rohingya Edition

Indonesian Islamists recruiting volunteers for Rohingya jihad

>Indonesia’s extremist Islamic Defenders Front (FPI) has called for volunteers to wage jihad in Buddhist-majority Myanmar in defence of its Muslim Rohingya population, raising fears the latest outbreak of violence has become a lightning rod for foreign Islamic militants.

>Indonesian President Joko Widodo yesterday called for an immediate end to the latest violence against Rohingya and sent Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi to discuss the matter with Myanmar’s State Counsellor and Nobel Peace Prize laureate, Aung San Suu Kyi.

>“Real action is needed, not just statements and condemnations. The government is committed to helping the humanitarian crisis, in synergy with Indonesian civil society organisations and the international community,” Mr Joko said.

>Anger in Indonesia at the persecution of Rohingya has sparked several days of protests outside the now-heavily guarded Myanmar embassy in Jakarta. Early on Sunday a petrol bomb was thrown at the embassy.

>FPI spokesman Slamet Maarif said yesterday the group had not yet decided whether it would send volunteers to Myanmar’s northern Rakhine State, where military operations have forced almost 90,000 Rohingya to flee to neighbouring Bangladesh, or simply raise funds for the cause but that all recruits must be “willing to die for their religion”.

>“We want to help in any way we can. We are even prepared to wage jihad there if need be. That is why one of the main requirements for our recruits is the willingness to die as a martyr,” he said.

>“Muslims are being slaughtered there. Our volunteers will be facing armed military officers and civilians there. That is why we want young men who are willing to die for their religion.”

Other urls found in this thread:

albawaba.com/loop/feature-why-arab-rage-online-over-plight-rohingya-can-be-counterproductive-1017514
969movement.org/about/
frontpagemag.com/point/263051/dalai-lama-muslim-refugees-cannot-be-allowed-turn-daniel-greenfield
time.com/4260593/china-buddhism-religion-religious-freedom/
unvis.it/time.com/4260593/china-buddhism-religion-religious-freedom
defendevropa.org/2017/islam/lies-behind-innocence-rohingya-muslims/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meanwhile in Malta...

Mediterranean rescue ship moves to Myanmar to save Rohingya

Redpill me about Burma
Isn't it under a military dictatorship?

albawaba.com/loop/feature-why-arab-rage-online-over-plight-rohingya-can-be-counterproductive-1017514

No Aung San Suu Kyi, daughter of General Aung San, and her party the National League for Democracy won in 2015 and she is defacto President

Kill those muslims. Kill them all.

Plz provide link to donate to burmese buddhists to help them killing muslims.

>This page was made by an independent resource for the love of Buddha-Dharma and the global Sangha.
>This website has no official connection to Ashin Wirathu, the 969 Movement, or the Myanmar government. We hope to hand over control to the official representatives of the 969 Movement in due time.
How to donate at the bottom: 969movement.org/about/

Dont know Indi/user/ but a lead would be to look into Ma Ba Tha and other groups similar

How in the world did you manage to piss off Buddhist Monks?

I completely agree with you, Based Indian!

KILL ALL MUSLIMS!!!!!

FUCK THE ROHINGYAS!!!!!

Not trying to sound morbid, but I'm surprised that she hasn't been assassinated, or killed in an "accident," or exiled for "corruption" like Shinawatra and Shui-bian.

By being a Muslim. Duh.

Why can't Muslims ever mind their own fucking business and leave other countries alone?

Do the buddhists accept foreign donations?

Because you don't just leave the infidels to be. I mean, why brand them infidels if you just ignore 'em?

They're getting pretty ballsy. They don't really think that the pooninloos are going to tolerate this in the same way that the white PC countries do, do they?

true. Shilly muslims ,time to die

You should have seen the old capital/country during lead-in to 2015 election. Pandemonium, easier to leave her be and gather political clout than anything else, her lawyer was assassinated last year and created super mega collosal shitstorm

She's the daughter of the countries revolutionary martyr, she's quite literally 'the lady'

How this will most likely go down:
>civil conflict keeps raging in Myanmar
>western media manufactures outrage via fake news
>arab/muslim media manufactures outrage via fake news
>mass public hysteria in both the west and arab world
>erdogan gets on myanmar's ass
>saudi gets on myanmar's ass
>qatar gets on myanmar's ass to compete with saudi for muslim support
>all of these nations plus others pledge support for the rohingya through military means
>all of these countries provoke myanmar to the point where china gets pissed
>saudi sends over some jihadis
>china makes a huge military deal with the burmese
>china's allies iran and russia become de facto thrown into the conflict
>saudi and turkey's allies become de facto thrown into the conflict
>america takes the side of the rohingya only to provoke china
>a modern-day gavrilo pricip fires the 21st century shot heard round the world
>wwiii intensifies

>surprised that she hasn't been assassinated
that only happens when you defy the military or the public, user
say she goes "amnesty for rohingya"
tomorrow's headlines will be "beloved noble prize winner president aung san suu kyi of myanmar assassinated"

also, your cia is a little pre-occupied with the ME, Ukraine and NK right now

I would look into it and would pay our buddhist bros to help them in cleaning their part of the world.

We must all unite regardless of country and religion to eliminate and free this world from muslims.

I hope every Rohingya man, woman and child is saughtered, and all the chink-niggers who're going there to fight. I hope the Burmese government sends them all to hell.

The axis of cuckolding has spread too thin between the refugee crisis and the defence against the extreme right in their own countries so they have no resources to stop this.

Long story short the Muslims moved in, were all docile and peaceful, the buddhists let them multiply, then the first chance the muslims got they tried to genocide the buddhists which was during WWII.

If I remember correctly the Muslims were backed by the eternal anglo and used British arms to genocide the buddhists who were in league with the Japs.

The Muslims fell short of their genocidal intent and the buddhists said get the fuck out.

WON;T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE ROHIRIAN

This board fucking hates Muslims you idiot faggot op. Go neck yourself

MM already has deals with Russia and China

US won't get involved, diplomatic climate already cloudy enough.

Forgot to mention: all sorts of illegal weapons flood into Southeast Asia due to this conflict a la the Afghan war. Jihadis start popping up all over the region, in Pattani (Thailand), in the Moro states in the Philippines, in Cambodia, and so on.

This could easily trigger the war to end all wars.

>Islamic Defenders Front (FPI)
FPI kek. Just bunch rent for hire of thugs, give them money they slowly crawl back in the corner.

why is it a crisis?

Raping Buddhist women and children, desecrating publicly displayed Buddhist religious symbols, murdering Buddhist men and trying to initiate a coup to install a caliphate

> Indonesians
> scary
top kek

good for them, let them take the parasites in
certainly doing more for other muslims than Saudi Arabia

because the flavour of the decade is being slaughtered

if Indonesia sents jihadist to Myanmar ,
we should get group of volunteers from US/Europe and go help monks

isn't this a good thing though? are they not doing a good job and that's the crisis?

Not too long after the Saudi king visited Indonesia and funding wahhabi and salafist mosques in Indonesia.

The Indonesia government like other lackey governments would deflect the issue to try to appease Saudi and Gulf States for "investment"

Makes sense. I read Sup Forums to get this kind of insight.

Speaking of which, why do you think the government has built a new capital? I've read these reasons:
>avoid being attacked from the ocean
>put the capital in the center of Burma so that the entire country is easier to control
>a government vanity project

Tatmadaw counter-insurgency can handle them

At the least, there will be some kind of proxy war, US vs. China through American proxies (most likely Saudi-backed jihadis) vs. you.

We should help out our once loyal, former colony

You imagine 30 year old child soldiers coming through the air vents to kill your ass. That's scary as all hell.

It was the british who brought the muslims to burma to rule over the ethnic burmese. divide and conquer.

corrected it

Sad but true.

did mention that her lawyer has been assassinated already.

We all do, user.

To answer your question Yangon is an extremely small and congested city. The mil-govt moved it for many reasons, too many to list, but did it around the same time they renamed the country Myanmar. Almost all countries still have their embassies in Yangon where as Naypyitaw is a symbolic city. Its central position also plays a major part in its relocation.

It's huge and relatively empty. I reckon eventually it will be more populated. Going up for business is always weird as there is a 6-8 lane highway almost empty. Good joy riding. All new hotels/infrastructure.

Very interesting dynamic/juxtaposition of old/new

Insane, too.

I completely agree with you.

I completely agree with you too.

There's already a significant amount of ethnic armed rebellion, look uo Kachin and shan state.

I really don't think it will lead to open proxy warfare like Afghan or Syria etc

But it is being fought over by India China and US. Mostly business wise

>asian girls in hijabs
this is my fetish

There's oil in Rakhine though.

>animu muslims on european-style protest signs

so this is what multikulti looks like

not that simple mate
brits took 200k there
ww2 had another 25k illegal migrants under the chaos (also, they look less chinky than the natives, so sided with the japs and the japs agreed and did things)
post-ww2, another 25k illegals

also, this is what those fags actually believe
>Rohingya scholars have claimed that Rakhine was previously a Muslim state for a millennium, or that Muslims were king-makers of Rakhine kings for 350 years. They often traced the origin of Rohingyas to Arab seafarers.

>Good joy riding.
I was going say, would probably be a ton of fun to ride around in a motorcycle.

From your description, sounds like the new capital is a "template" for a bigger economy. Several cities here, including the one I live in, have grown without planning so traffic is a big problem. Hopefully Naypyitaw actually gets the economic growth.

We should awaken our siddhis to simply erase all Muslims (including all Rohingyas) from existence, like the Hakai ability from Dragonball Super. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

They brought this shit on themselves. They kept on poking the Buddhists in the bum-hole with a stick and the Buddhists had enough. Let them fucking burn.

>Muhhh Muslims are the victims HURRRRR

Oil onshore is in mostly in Magway/Sagaing/Tanintharyi/Ayeyarwady and off the coast of Rakhine/Magway.

Area the Rohingya are is generally known as pretty void. At least comparatively

I wonder if anyone from antifa would join up. This seems like its right up their alley.

What is going on and why should I care?

US is probably going to back the wrong team again

(((They))) are pushing WW3. Buddhist just wanna chill and the mudslimes just want to invade everything, as is their nature.

Muslims chimping out like they usually do, but this time in Myanmar and the based Buddhists are fucking them up.

Absolutely, can pretty much walk down street hammered and not worry about getting rekt.

Its grown a bit recently eventually Yangon will have to undergo major changes infrastructure wise. Can't build building high as nothing can block the Shwe dagon pagoda. Only downtown planned well. Only 2-3 big cities in MM eventually I reckon there will be a big move towards urbanisation as more jobs are available.

See:

There are monks who achieve Levitation by samadhi , in myanmar. Still have a few.

Perhaps the animu is to make Islam less "boring" and "stuffy" for the younglings. Maybe the logic is better for them to read Islamic animu than Japanese animu with girls sprouting penises and such.

There are also monks in India and Tibet who achieve levitation by samadhi. There was a guy in India I knew who could make jewels appear in the palm of his hand and the jewels were too big to be sleight-of-hand. Siddhis are real.

what the fuck would you have to do to piss Buddhists of all people off to the point that they try to genocide you?

But don't the Muslims hate the Jews, such as those in Iran, Syria, and my country? I'm kind of confused about that. How are (((they))) using the Muslims to further (((their))) goals when Muslims hate (((them))) as well and want to see the destruction of Zion?

Islam is against depictions of living things.

The eternal anglo did some shit half a century ago and now people are dying because of it.

It will all turn against the Buddhists at some point, sadly.
And then leftists in the west get another screw twisted in their heads: Buddhists bad, muslims good.
Shit.

>How are (((they))) using the Muslims to further (((their))) goals when Muslims hate (((them))) as well and want to see the destruction of Zion?

Because Muslims are useful idiots.

I don't hate you Shi'ites Muslims, user, just stop trying to blow up Zion.

Muslims are Chinese tools, user. Islam was made by Chinese and planted in retard heads to fuck up Chinese competitors.

I have a more optimistic view. Buddhism is perceived as a peaceful religion in the Western World (and it mostly is), so this conflict will red-pill even more Westerners into realising how harmful to civilisation Islam really is that it can drive peaceful Buddhists to violence.

china shares a border with myanmar.

If china tolerates north korea, it will tolerate, and even protect, myanmar. There's nothing, absolutely nothing, muslims can do.

I had practice Samahta to the point that i can see my self in vision.

But to be free from suffering , i practiced Vipassna meditation , and there , the real enlightement begins.

What kind of relationship does Myanmar have with Russia? You said the two nations have agreements.

MIGs, oil&gas, infrastructure. They were going to build a subway similar to Moscow but it hasn't/never happened

>Muslims invaded and terrorized native Buddhist population for decades
>Buddhists said it's enough and decided to fight back against rapidly spreading cancer

I meditate at least once every day. I am a 29-year-old man and my only goals in life are to become the world's first real super-hero and then to achieve moksha. I do NOT want to reincarnate after this life of mine. My super-hero name will be 'Dragon Man' (because I'm a Dragon, according to the Chinese zodiac). I am training hard right now to awaken my siddhis.

Sadly leftists are too retarded.
Tibetan lama is literally Hitler because what he said.
frontpagemag.com/point/263051/dalai-lama-muslim-refugees-cannot-be-allowed-turn-daniel-greenfield

Well I'm a Christian. The only thing I do agree with them is that of the destruction of Zion. That's where our mutuality ends.

In what sense? In the sense that they're easy to fool? That has been established. Is that what you meant?

fuck i hate all these illiterate peasants.

If you have families that can drain fucking rivers you need to get purged

China's relation with Buddhism is a mixed bag...

time.com/4260593/china-buddhism-religion-religious-freedom/

Witnessed. Archive please
unvis.it/time.com/4260593/china-buddhism-religion-religious-freedom

Fucking muslim dogs. I hope the buddhists win and genocide them, then spray the corpses with pig blood and burn them. Bastards , rot in hell

Muslims and Jews at it again, but monks aren't cucks like Whitey so they decided to fight back

China has open hostility to it's muslims, even christianity gets more freedom than them.

>In what sense? In the sense that they're easy to fool? That has been established. Is that what you meant?

Yes, that's what I meant. One major thing the Jews have over the Muslims is that the Jews can put their disagreements behind them (albeit reluctantly) to work together toward a common goal - Muslims can't do this. Muslims are too busy fighting among themselves to unite against non-Muslims. Muslims are basically dumber, violenter, browner Jews.

>bhuddism
the myanmar regime is secular. they exploit religion.
china just opened a huge pipeline that runs through mayanmar.

This is true, too.
China keeps their muslim testbed-population in check because they know what happens otherwise.

defendevropa.org/2017/islam/lies-behind-innocence-rohingya-muslims/

lol

>Muslims invade Myanmar
>Attempt to genocide local Buddhist population
>Buddhists barely manage to fight off the Muslims
>Buddhists forgive the Muslims for their crimes and let them stay in Myanmar
>Muslims start multiplying exponentially
>Once demographics are favorable to Muslims again they attempt to genocide all the Buddhists AGAIN
>This time Buddhists are sick of Muslim shit and fight back with the same viciousness the Muslims have been fighting with for decades

>Whole world starts freaking out now that the Buddhists are fighting back even though Muslims have been doing this shit in SEA for centuries

It would appear that (((they))) are afraid of Buddhism.

Controlling enlightened people who follow the path of the Buddha is a lot harder than controlling people who are spiritually enslaved by Islam.

1. all people do this. banding together to face a common threat is a basic human trait.
2. Muslims do band together sometimes, like when there are lots of infidels around to fight, and the chance of winning is high.