IMPORTANT

Lauren Southern finally takes the red-pill and talks about the false history of the Holocaust. We are all very proud of you Lauren and are behind you 100% Thank you so much for fighting for the truth and for the future of our people.

No way. Vid?

wowowow

nice bait faggot

shills

Lauren Southern.. is she, dare I say it.. /ourgirl/?

What do you mean? I found this on twitter. It looks real to me. Faggot.

Shit photoshop.

yup its real

Get off Sup Forums Matt

FINALLY

>REMOVE BEEF PATTIES BETWEEN BUNS

ive been watching u matt

this can be classified as a happening

Remove controlled opposition e-celeb shekel sponges. We do not cotton to roasties around these parts.

That was not Matt

u gay kike

Butthurt Moarpheus in 3 2 1...

>Sup Forums DECLARES TOTAL MEMETIC WAFARE UPON MARK ZUCKERBERG

>SPREAD THE WORD

>CREATE AND BUMP ANTI-FB AND ANTI-ZUCC THREADS

>POST ANTI-ZUCC MEMES

>WEAKEN HIS PUBLIC AMONG NORMIES

>STORM NORMIE FB PAGES WITH REDPILLING MEMES, SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED AGAINST ZUCKERBERG

>DESTROY HIS SENSE OF SECURITY ON FACEBOOK, HIS PROPAGANDA PLATFORM FOR HIS 2020 PRESIDENTIAL RUN

IT'S TIME AGAIN, Sup Forums PREPARE YOU MEMES AND SHITPOSTS, STEEL YOUR RESOLVE, WE WILL DESTROY HIS AMBITIONS IN A TOTAL PREEMPTIVE MEMETIC WAR

GET IN HERE

Bump

delete thread

holocaust happened u fucking larpers
deal with it

Please, be careful. Don't get him elected by acting like retards. The guy is worse than trump or hillary 100 times over but if the public can reliably call everyone that criticises him a far right retard you will make him the obvious choice to a majority of america which will fuck us all.

Shit on him, meme on him but deeply consider when you're making a rational claim anyone would believe or simply yelling profanity just to be on a bandwagon. The university SJW did it for Trump, the hacker known as Sup Forums can do it for Zuck.

no, if you've been to auschwitz you would know, There was no gaschambers, only large areas, pool and sleeping cabins. even the scratches on the cement was done by tools.

silly joo, thats a shark

give me real evidence

FAKE CLAIM

Plebbit spacing. Check
Cares what normies thinks. Check
Faggot. Check

Trips won't redeem you. You have to go back.

u live in poland, go check it out yourself