Germany will not share this with the world

Fusion energy is the future and only Germany has it.

Other urls found in this thread:

swp.de/ulm/nachrichten/politik/merkel-will-ueber-familiennachzug-jetzt-nicht-entscheiden-15649778.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molten-Salt_Reactor_Experiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the only fusion we have is nigger sperm + german eggs

My housemate was fucking with these shitty electrified rodin coils for years. he thought he could make antigravity. I think it's fake physics and people who follow it assign too much meaning to the void

Share it or don't. We'll just take it from you after the war like we did before.

>Germans go extinct in one generation
>fusion technology lost forever

a-at least you weren't called racist I guess

fpbp

wtf

>only germany has maglev
Oh, wait

Nope.

Anglo ingenuity wins again, Hans.

Is this article written in Pidgin?

>asymetrical

God you people are retarded.

>You can't oppress a majority
>You need power to be racist
Good. Wipe em out.

Merkel said something important the other day - only females count because only they bear children. It is interesting to note that females are being more picky than ever who their baby daddy is. 97% of the daddies are white and in work.

The world isn't interested in having it, it doesnt work on a theoretical level, so they're wasting their time putting it in to practice

Reminder that the strongest neutron source for fusion materials testing is in the USA.

USA will beat ITER to the punch, you will bow before us euroturds.

Germany will share this with the members of the EU superstate.

with what this time ? ur niggers of color ?

Do you even know what 'first plasma" means? And look up that ST40 stuff, they haven't done shit yet.

The plasma needs to be selfsustainable faggot.

Cuck. We should have genocided the Krauts after WW2 baka

Anybody else see the Fibonacci in this?

Too bad their stellarator isn't designed for power generation

IT DOESN'T WORK LAMAO

fusion energy is also nuclear energy. Enjoy it getting outlawed.

No, it's just a dumb normie Doctor Who reference.

>USA will beat ITER
>ITER

read the OP please

>Germany will share this with the members of the EU superstate.
why share with vassal states?

Just like self-genocide. Well, you, the swedes, the brits and the other germanics.

>fusion energy is also nuclear energy. Enjoy it getting outlawed.
By who? Those Greentards who are falling below 5% on the 24th?

>56%-land, bongistan and the bundescaliphate are arguing which one of them is the best while their culture is lost and their nations are crashing and burning around them.

This is why youre going extinct, westcucks. You keep thinking everything will be alright and the next conflict will be just a retread of WW2.

>German has fusion reactor
>America, France, England, and Russia have fusion bombs
I think we all know how this is going to play out.

Why even bother with a war this time? Just hand over the mad scientists, Hans.

Fusion is never gonna happen

as everybody on earth knows, cat always fall on its paws, and bread with butter always fall on butter
lead Polish engineers discussed that and decided to put those 2 together
due to memetic properties of both, cat and bread are in constant state of flux, rotating faster and faster until reaching the speed of light which desintegrates bread and drives cat insane
power from this technology is enough to satisfy all cuck sheds in Sweden
technology is freeware, everyone can have it

It doesnt even work. Fusion is a pointless pipedream when they still cant even get it to break even and produce more energy than it uses. Fission meanwhile works totally fine.

You should have left them alone in the first place

Gtfo with your normie shit

Hasn't NIF already reached parity? I thought the problem was getting it to sustain itself, which is (at least part of) the idea behind ITER.
> Fission meanwhile works totally fine.
Yep, Traveling Wave Reactors when?

>This is why youre going extinct, westcucks.
We are not. Imported men can not reproduce with other imported men. Look at pic related, from Afghanistan and Syria its 75% men, from Russia 75% women. Guess who is having the babies?

soooo, tese things will power the ovens fur the day of the rope. remember who goes first, germancucks...

you know that in 2018 390000 syrains will be bringing their families, right?

Worst article title ever.

It isn't either wibbly-wobbly nor artistically shaped.
It has been designed with computer simulations/modeling.

Where the fuck do they find the people that write shit like this...

And you think such gender imbalance is good for you? Cant wait for the spark to stir all of those sexually frustrated young ahmeds

Personally I think the only white people on that graph are Austrians, but in America they'd all be white

YAY! Finally the best way to boil fucking water yet!

Lol humans.

looks colonic

What what, youre proud of your woman giving birth to somali and sandnigger babies? What the fuck.

Also, as the smart gypsy said, family reunification is one of those muh basic fundamental rights, means every sandnigger will get to bring in his parents, brothers, sisters, wives and gorillion kids, sometimes even aunts and cousins.

>you know that in 2018 390000 syrains will be bringing their families, right?
no. you should read "the news" more careful.

swp.de/ulm/nachrichten/politik/merkel-will-ueber-familiennachzug-jetzt-nicht-entscheiden-15649778.html

The 390,000 number are those (not just Syrians, but everyone) which are blocked under current law to bring anyone in and who, under international law do not have any rights. In 2015, the German gov stayed any family reunification which they can extend as they see fit.

What will happen is that they will just enforce what is already the law - people will be required to show they have the money, the apartment and the job to support their family without German welfare payments for at least the next 12 months. Not even 3% of "refugees" can provide such proof. So we are talking about 10,000 approved family reunifications and probably not even half those.

German women don't want to have children, doesn't matter if they get raped they get abortions.
German women don't actually have sex with Turks or Arabs, only fatties and degenerates do that most German women would prefer to get blacked by a US GI.

>implying you can win against a 35m adolf Hitler robot with swastika laser eyes and zyklon b farts
disclaimer: heavy Gustav will be his cock

Get fucked, kraut. We have it, too.

>It is interesting to note that females are being more picky than ever who their baby daddy is. 97% of the daddies are white and in work.
That's not the case with muslims you imbecile.

as long as the german govt won't discover new refugee doctors, landowners and blue bloods out of thin air, then that sounds fine by me

>wibbly-wobbly magnetic fusion stuff
Articulate. I'm glad this person gets paid to write this stuff.

They will have children if you insist that it's culture. My german girl is having 3. All other people we know have 3. When the subject comes up I tell her 3 is the right number because everyone else does it. That is what makes sense to a woman.

Stellarator tech is a scam. These scientists are just trying to secure funding for decades but won't produce results.

>fighting a war against a country with fusion

>That's not the case with muslims you imbecile.
It sure is. Especially with Muslims here in Germany. They are one entitled bunch who want an entitled life. A Muslim Turk in Berlin won't look twice at a man who hasn't got a car, an apartment and his own Kebab shop.

We could already have 100% of our energy provided through incredibly safe thorium fission reactors. The issue isn't technology, it is that people in power (namely shareholders in the fossil fuel industry) have a lot to lose from cheap energy.

I don't think the US will be particularly relevant once their only advantage is gone. Being a continental power.

You are quite small compared to the EU, China or India.

What is our only advantage?

Anyways, EU will eat itself from the inside out.

As if that matters. All they are doing is using it to boil water.

I don't even know what's worst.

Well it certainly isn't reading.

>Stellarator tech is a scam. These scientists are just trying to secure funding for decades but won't produce results.

How is this different from any other fusion research reactor?

EAST GERMONEE GIB TO POLAN NAO

kekku

>incredibly safe thorium fission reactors.

Is that why the clean up costs for the MSRE from the 1960s was 200 million even though that was just a small experimental reactor? The clean up costs and decommissioning took over a decade!

Also, there have been tons of Thorium reactors used in the last 60yrs and not one managed to be good enough for commercialization. The things just don't work as economically as breeder reactors with u-235 spiked uranium and/or bread plutonium.

That was a shit way to write that. Anyways, that's not our only advantage.

Why would Austria use Italian names for its German cities? Why is that map so retarded?

Well I hear you have division. Division is your strength right?

they can't pick and choose rape

why does genocide feel so right this time?

I dont want it to happen but every time i see nice blonde with some black man i get a semi-hard one. I just cant help it.

only a german would be so stupid as to believe that wonky half-ass assembly of an attempt to encapsulate plasma fields would ever work. absolute goddamn delusional krauts getting cucked by topologies instead of determining methods to create anything viable out of this shit.

'artistic' components can be recognized quickly for 'bulbous shapes we've totally lost control over with regards to design'

the fucking state of you krauts, man. best case scenario is that it detonates in some cataclysmic explosion for some reason or another and annihilates your country if not all europe at this point

>they can't pick and choose rape
Number of babies born due to rape in Germany: 0

Not sure where you are coming from here, Zoran, but it ain't making sense.

Why should I believe anything you say Leaf? You don't even have a science program.

>Tri-alpha: The company was founded in 1998, and is backed by private capital. They operated as a stealth company for many years, refraining from launching its website until 2015. The company did not generally discuss progress nor any schedule commercial production. However, it has registered and renewed various patents. It regularly publishes theoretical and experimental results in academic journals with over 150 publications and posters at scientific conferences over the last five years. TAE has a research library hosting these articles on their website

EMC2

there's more

Tell your girl that she is a coal burning whore and a degenerate. Tell her she got blacked by Pedro

dont forget fusion weapons!

YES FUSION POWERD SUPER CYBER DINO NAZIS!

Hans, you need some flame thrower

I am not sure exactly which reactor you are talking about. If you are talking about the oak ridge national laboratory experiment, well here is a quote from the wiki on that "Much of the high cost was caused by the unpleasant surprise of fluorine and uranium hexafluoride evolution from cold fuel salt in storage that ORNL did not defuel and store correctly, but this has now been taken into consideration in MSR design"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molten-Salt_Reactor_Experiment

we have fusion throwers, so fuck you!

>science """journalism"""
These useless fucking retard articles are worse than if nothing was written at all.

Good, use it now before it is too late

And do you think polywell will actually work?