Why don't Christians hate Jews? They killed the Christian sort of god

Why don't Christians hate Jews? They killed the Christian sort of god.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qJRgbFeP6A
youtube.com/watch?v=FUAaFavh8sA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate jews and some Christians still hate them.

That was the Romans. Last i checked they weren't around anymore. Coincidence?

youtube.com/watch?v=7qJRgbFeP6A

SAGE

Commie nigger bait thread. Just fucking kill yourself already. Pathetic human making shitty threads and posting with a "Verified Retarded" flag. Congrats on being a dumb nigger.

SAGE

Because Christianity is a religion of love and forgiveness, it's literally in the founding principles of the religion to forgive people.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUAaFavh8sA

We don't hate Jews, but acknowledge they are perfidious little con-men who're trying to destroy Western Civilization. We understand they feel the Christian Church is the continuation of the Roman Empire --the Empire that enslaved, scattered them, and razed their Temple-- and it must be brought down for their "Messiah" to come. We also know that they believe Satan is a good angel of God and think they're doing God's will by doing Satan's. The Jews are to opposed and converted whenever possible. We love our enemies, and wrecking their false-religions and stifling their suicidal agendas is in fact an act of charity.

>Let us pray also for the faithless Jews: that almighty God may remove the veil from their hearts; so that they too may acknowledge Jesus Christ our Lord.

>the Christian church
Which one?

The jewish leaders were fooled by Satan and by overwhelming pride and hypocrisy into denouncing Jesus to the Romans. Pilate found no reason to kill Jesus and told the jews so. The jews threatened to revolt if Jesus was freed. Pilate washed his hands of the deed, but by the treachery of the jews, God's plan was fulfilled and all of mankind's sins were paid for.

The only One.

each of them call themselves the "only one" and 5/6 would say the Catholics are wrong. Christianity is a universalist religion that does not care for ethnic groups, race, tribes, etc. Unless that tribe is the Jews, in which case all of those churches you posted would support Israel.

i was brought up on bible, where the Pharisees were depicted as utmost evil, people who despise their physical possessions should be despised due to their morality. so even tho some of them that i met are nice, i have an inehrent arrogance towards (((them))).

i try as much as i can to lov'm but at times my heritage and upbringing strikes back

We don't hate Jews. We love them.
Because Jesus said to love your enemy.

>5/6 would say the Catholics are wrong
5/6 would be wrong

im also a bit of fake-Ashkenazi'jew in my blood tests, so perhaps i need to thank them for my inteligence

we do you fucking kike

we do

Yes they did

Individual Jews that died 2000 years ago

No sense to hate their descendents or people of the same religion

>We cannot give approval to this movement. We cannot prevent the Jews from going to Jerusalem—but we could never sanction it. The soil of Jerusalem, if it was not always sacred, has been sanctified by the life of Jesus Christ. As the head of the Church I cannot tell you anything different. The Jews have not recognized our Lord, therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish people.

>Pope St. Pius X

We do. Jesus also hated jews. Read the bible, nigger. The schofield bible was the beginning of the scam about 'muh gods chosen'. Fuck kikes. Christians are God's chosen, not kikes

We have a lot of better reasons to hate Jews. Idiot.

jesus was a jew. also, he asked they be forgiven, since they knew not what they were doing? i consider the matter closed.

is this really that difficult?

>morman

The same reason you don't hate communism even though it murdered more working class people than any other system in history: self hatred.

Yeah, but it was all part of his plan so it's good that they did it because he needed it to happen. This is the issue with an all-good all-powerful creator, everything is good because all part of his plan.

every Christian saved hates the jews

Because the majority of them are Pro-Zionist through the Evangelical Churches in America. They teach that modern-day Israel is still the Israel of God and that the Jews are still God's chosen people.

The Bible doesn't teach such a thing. It teaches that the Jerusalem Christ built is a heavenly Jerusalem now. That the blood Jews were abandoned by God for refusing to accept Jesus of Nazareth as Messiah and for refusing to repent for killing him. That God moved on and accepted the Goyim as his new Chosen. That the remaining Israel and Jews were now Synagogues of Satan and no longer Jews.