Girlfriend in Control

This thread is for discussion of female control in pre and post-marital relationships.

My case:

>Gf of 9 months
>we're both med students
>she convinced me to let her move in 3 months ago
>at first i got laid whenever I wanted - at least once daily
>now it's gone down to once a week, and my rejection rate is 80-90%
>it seems as if she prides herself in rejecting me
>she doesn't let me smoke weed anymore
>doesn't let me have more than 4 drinks in a day
>she plans to drugs test me randomly to ensure this

i'm sure she'll find other things as time goes on to exert control, but I think sex and drugs are her primary way of exerting power over me, at least for now. I can predict that children and future income will be what she tries to snatch up next.

how do i uncuck myself?

Should i expect this from all girls who are 8+/10 and have high income potential?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qCHB469TPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>how do i uncuck myself?
Kick the bitch out fool

undo feminist waves 1 through x, where x is the current wave

can't; the joint lease is for 9 more months

What kind of question is this? Either discuss this with her and put your foot down or tell her to get the fuck out.

Or you know, come to some reasonable compromises without telling the internet about your relationshit.

>Should i expect this from all girls who are 8+/10 and have high income potential?

in 19/20 cases, yes
also, technically not Sup Forums material

hey guys I let a woman walk all over me and now I have no self-esteem

shud I MGTOW????????

For the love of god do not marry her.
Kick her out asap. If she is already acting this way wait until she has your kids and your income.
Run user

Leave her, run as fast as you can.
I would expect every female to act this way, but a low income potential gf would make rhings easier, as she would gave to appease you in order to get what she wants

So find a roommate like everyone else

>Not having sex everyday
>Not letting you smoke weed
>Not letting you drink alot of alcohol
Shes trying to redpill you

Thank God I was raised properly where this kind of bullshit doesn't apply to me. Jesus Christ, like what the fuck OP

Kick the cunt out then

You should probably cut your losses while you still can mate.

another one

Kick her out. You already know that this is only going to get worse. Why let

Top kek. She's already lost respect for you and you will never get it back.

Find another girl and don't make the same mistakes.

She's gonna cheat on you...

>how do i uncuck myself?
How about you stop being a yes-man? The fact you've let yourself be trampled that much; she has no respect for you anymore. She is gonna cuck you sooner or later.

You're doing it wrong. You're looking for a mommy to marry, and you found it. You should be looking for anything with a shaved pussy.

>she plans to drugs test me randomly to ensure this
Seems like a healthy relationship

lmao.

>has gf
What are you, gay?

Wow you really fucked up didn't you

Why is she even with you? Sounds like you're a bum degenerate

faster you do this, nicer your life will be

worth a read

If it was me, if i was gonna end the relationship I would either a) do it somewhere public. b) video it or c) have a witness.
Bitches be crazy and can ruin your life by claiming you assaulted her.

>>at first i got laid whenever I wanted - at least once daily
>>now it's gone down to once a week, and my rejection rate is 80-90%

It's like you're married.

>how do i uncuck myself?
Tell her you're sick of her shit and you're moving on. She will throw a hissy fit, then silence to guilt trip. Lastly she will come back, apologize and do whatever you want to ensnare you once again.
Just remember, would you drink expired milk if you knew it's bad for you? No? She's expired milk.

Think that's bad?

I'm in a foreign country with a knocked up bitch, doesn't let me smoke, hates my family, criticizes everything I do, and genuinely I think we both hate each other, both of us have threatened to leave countless times but haven't because of the kid..

I have a fiance that's pretty great. She cooks for me, shares all my interests, and gives me the succ pretty much whenever
Only downside is that she's pretty chubs
Do I need to accept i won't get those qualities if she's attractive?

Next time she rejects you, say "ok", don't touch her, don't talk to her and generally act like she doesn't exist.
Go out with your mates as well.
She'll get the message

This. Bitch gots to go man. What you are doing is not compromising but getting cucked.

dump her you retard

youre not in too deep yet. get out nigger. get. out of there

I recommend you run. Those are very bad signs.

>Gf of 9 months
>she convinced me to let her move in 3 months ago

If your gf or wife controls your life then you are not a man, you are a disgrace to your gender, and your relationship is destined to fail.

another perspective

If that doesn't work, any of the responses kindly listed by would do

why the fuck didn't you leave her already?

lmfao man, she already lost respect for you

>it seems as if she prides herself in rejecting me

its over, just move on now and find a girl that has more respect.

This is actually true, by the time she has the audacity to try anything like this it is already too late. She is way past probing you for weakness and literally has you by the balls
Whipped mofo

>girlfriend tries to make you a better person
>youre upset about it
no youre right go back to smoking pot and getting black out

This. She's not the problem. You'll never get a raise if you can't assert yourself. Or that top job. Or anything really. Don't be passive aggressive, be clear about what it is you don't like. Tell her it's making you question the relationship, because you're not happy. Her feminine paranoia will kick in (and she will try to please/keep you) or she'll leave. Win/win

Just man up and don't give af women test you but you by nature are to guide and protect her she is in turn to be your subservient

>cucks like this can get a gf with no effort
>meanwhile I cant even get a reply text from the girl at work from my training class

Jesus, any other roommate would be better at this point, find one

good advice.

do like the dancing israelis on 911 and document the event

Not worth it, find one that even a beta like you can control.

you let her drug test you?
Grow a fucking pair and tell her to hit the bricks and get a roommate to cover the other half of the lease
Or pick up a ton of bad habits, leave big messes, be drunk all the time, bring other girls back from the bar basically make everything hell without doing anything illegal

>Smoking weed
>Drinking in excess
>Fucking every single day
That's a degenerate lifestyle. She's helping you become a better person.
However, randomly drug testing you? Either there's a serious lack of trust and/or she's kind of a nutjob.
On top of that, although she's helping you become better, she is seemingly dominant over you. The best woman is one who is submissive to your needs.
Not that it matters because you're clearly not the 'best man' either.

And yes, you should expect this quite a bit from attractive, high income Western women. But it doesn't mean you should settle for it.

>med students
>smoke weed
>uncuck
Remind me not to go to the hospital your hired too, intelligent people don't post on Sup Forums and don't get themselves into obvious relationship issues. She obviously lost interest in you and wants to control you now she just let you get comfortable first, but the beginning is always best. Leave her, its really that simple.

I would also lookup "narcissistic personality disorder" and see if she is displaying traits.

Lmfao how can one be this cucked? You deserve to be treated like a dog.

And this.

Pls respond

Start cheating on her. If she finds out maybe she'll fuck off on her own.

All med students are like that TBF

>How do I uncuck myself?
Tell her to fuck off. Let her know her orders don't mean shit to you.

talk to her and tell her that you want to end this, and hope she isn't willing. Because in that case the obvious thing to do is being as obnoxious as you possibly can. Smoke weed, drink and masturbate blatantly in her presence. Get a fleshlight. Avoid any interaction with her that doesn't paint you in a negative light. Don't sleep in the same bed, don't eat together, don't talk. Then ask her weekly if she still wants to live with you.

just record it in secret.

You dumb fuck.

Kick her out. Take a video and post it. Thx user

Guys like you are why guys need to be friend-zoned. You fucking deserve it.

Chubs or fugly whale? Be honest

Dump her, rape her or kill her since you're too weak to take control over her.

>Should i expect this from all girls who are 8+/10 and have high income potential

Basically. My wife is hot and makes a lot of money and is somewhat controlling, although not nearly as bad as yours.

Modern culture has allowed such "alpha" females to flourish. It's a paradox bc the dominant alpha traits are attractive and will serve my lineage well, but yes it isn't emasculating making much less than my wife.

However, we have been together for 12 years and the sex didn't stop dropping bellow 2x a week until probably the second child. Also I can drink and smoke whenever I want. Your situation sounds rough, you are gonna have to decide if the alpha traits for your children and money she makes is worth giving up that much of your freedom

>Girlfriend mandated drug testing
>Can't drink more than four beers a day
That should have been the end of your relationship. Get some Sugar Free in your life

Step one, get yourself a good radiator hose. Step 2 you're gonna need a couple gallons of whole milk and a three pack of scotch brite. Here's the tricky part. You whack her with the radiator hose until all the fights out of her. Then douse her with the milk. Then you use all three pads of scotch brite to scrub the filth off of her. Thank me later.

Cheat on her, make her despise you so much she kicks you out.

>you are not your own
Absolute cuckery

Rule 1 - Be willing to walk away.
Rule 2 - If she demands something of you that you dislike, tell her you won't do it and then don't do it.

Leave. She has to know you'll leave and you actually have to do it. Don't event intimate that she can stop you

Maybe somewhere in between.
She's actively losing weight though.

there is no uncucking yourself lol you full blown cucked yourself and to win her respect back you'd have to beat the shit out of her and have her be okay with it which won't happen so your only option is the door which you won't take because you're a giant fucking pussy and enjoy being dominated which is fine but don't pretend like you have any desire to "uncuck" yourself

The one thing that seperates a relationship from any regular friendship, is sex. Sex is the one thing that when you are in a relationship, you are only (usually) allowed to get one place. Rejecting you when you seek having sex with her is essentially her telling you indirectly that she does not value you a lot more than she values her other friends. For all you know, she could only "let" you have sex with her those 10.15% of the time to keep you around until she becomes bored or finds something better.

If my girlfriend rejected me for sex twice a month i would end the relationship in an instant, and my one and only argument would be that she was a cold, manipulative person that didnt value me as high as i value her.

Also, if you let her get those "no sex no drugs" through with no problems you fortfeit. Tell her that you will stop being a degenerate junkie as soon as she starts fucking you properly. If she has anything other than "okay sure" to say you should kick her out

This is why I'm a forever single. Only weak pushovers like you can be in relationships because women are mostly fucking evil. Now, before I go full neckbeard, sure I have plenty of faults, but the one fatal fault is that I'm strong willed. This girl is a disaster and if you stay with her your life will suck. Hear me now, OP.

>doesn't let
How does she do that exactly?Just say no and do whatever you want.

tell her you'll quit smoking and drinking but only if she'll have sex with you.

>moving in with a girl you aren't married too

good way to fuck your life up mate

You need to stop doing what she says immediately, even if she doesn't move out.

Seriously dude, if you don't end this with any face, you will regret it for the rest of your life. Keep your goddamn pride. Your girlfriend is going to DRUG TEST YOU? I would give a bitch a fucking black eye for saying that to me.

It seems you are a degenerate piece of shit... And see tries to undo it.

you should man up and take a stand. what's the worst that can happen, you break up and she moves out and gives you your space back? you're going to be an md. what do you need her income for?

>Not having the urge to fuck something every day
Low test

Spot on

The bad habits bit is terrible advice. Wait til she calls the police on you for being drunk and aggressive and they see you sitting in your own shit. You don't even need to have "hit" her.
Tell her it sucks, be honest.

OP this tatie has more bollocks. Grow a pair FFS.

>She's actively losing weight though.
Soon to be cucked

Hey user. Fellow med student here. Year 2.

Med girls are insane. Every single one I dated had a power complex or was a stalker once they got rejected.

What you are describing is pretty bad for this early into it. Not only are you a man, but you are a sovereign and she has no right to tell you what you should or should not do with your body.

I had a similar experience. I smoke weed occasionally like maybe once a month and my 8/10 italian girlfriend who does zero drugs started to get on me about it. I told her that while I was most likely almost out of my MJ phase, I'm highly unlikely to let go of my 4-5 or so acid trips a year. She flipped and gave me some speech about how she wasnt going to nurse my drug habit like some chronic addiction.

This relationship is already over so start planning an exit strategy and find a new bitch. In the mean time, start laying down the law and carving out your rights and not consenting to this retardedness. Oh honey you want a drug test? Fuck off, give no consent for anything. Don't let her touch you.

You will have to come to terms with how you will go forward with women. Truth is, you have PLENTY of income potential, you dont need a woman with high income potential, you just need one with the right qualities (white, knows her place, wants kids, intelligent, etc)

Goodluck user

just leave her, leaving a relationship because your partner is a complete control freak is 100% acceptable in society

I had something kinda like this had a gf change to becoming really controlling after around a year and it turned out to be a miserable disaster. I'm interested in hearing ideas and strategies to prevent that from ever happening again and hw do you keep your girl submissive and obedient?

Concise version

fucking this, why is this thread full of manchildren and degenerates??

youtube.com/watch?v=-qCHB469TPE

Sublet it. Very simple

Yeah I thought about too
Like most chubs there's always a super cute girl underneath
She shows no signs or red flags but things can always change

You make it very clear that you would drop them in a heartbeat before giving an inch. It's the only way.

Flag

But girls know the law is on their side and you can't just drop her or she can take everything away from you and she can even put you in jail if she wants to.