How much money do I need to get a stay at home wife?

How much money do I need to get a stay at home wife?

More than you have at this job you supreme pizza

She needs at least a $150,000 home and give her an allowance of $1000 a month

Enough to buy a house and support 2 people plus kids

You gotta make 6 figures minimum

This.

Plus you need a lot of disposable income in order to buy her toys and things or else she will become bored and cheat on you.

THanks for the bump

nah fuck that, let here know if she cheets you will kill her and the cheater.

you need a good red pill

Bump
Not much, but depends on the lifestyle you want. If you live in a small city in the countryside, it is cheaper.

that kitchen is too small and middle class for me to be a stay at home wife in i would feel suffocated and depressed. also, how tall are you and what is the size of your penis?

for a good one? lots

If in the U.S., no less than $80k a year. Anything less is poverty, especially if you want kids.

Middle class girl in appropriate style. 2 cars, 2 vacations a year etc but no Mercedes or 6 star restaurants.

Women working was the biggest meme ever

The woman herself matters much more than the income. If anything a higher income just makes it more likely you've got a woman who's in it for the money and will be fucking the neighbors every time you leave for work.

You really should not want a stay at home wife as marriage is fucking bullshit however it really depends on her age and how hot she is (or how hot she thinks she is).

With Hypergamy you have to make more then her so no equality bullshit but she could put her own standards like needing over a 100k a year etc.

In my opinion you are better off just knocking women up then having a stay at home wife. At least with the bastard kids you only need to pay child support not alimony.

holy shit you guys are too low. If you want a stay at home wife who is not an ugly fat beast you need to bring in about $200K a year. Anything less than that and you're not gonna get an even passably cute woman. Also keep in mind while she is at home with the kid(s) she will get bored and blame you for her boredom, then she'll start fucking the neighborhood Chad while you are at work, and then eventually divorce your ass and take the kids and 1/2 your salary. Get a wife that works, but doesn't have some (((corporate))) job where she wants to be CEO like that jew cunt (I forget her name) that is pushing other cunts to be aggressive and "Lean in".

...and then she'll start neglecting the kids and get hit on by the Office Chad

>give her an allowance of $1000 a month
I should flay you for the stupid shit you just said. She gets nothing but what I give her. If I feel generous, I'd give her $1k to spend on herself; otherwise, she'd just have to accept either nothing or decent to fancy dinners. No woman can demand compensation for being a wife and a mother. It is their duty. It is why they exist.

And if you do things right, she'd be happy to accept it.

>2 cars
What's the point? My girlfriend already agreed to be a stay at home mom and she's cool with not having her own car.

This.
Personaly, I don't even go on vacations, except when my wife wants (which is rare).

Really? I make a little more than 80k and I have three kids. We're just fine.
As I said, depends on the lifestyle you want. You don't need 60 inch TVs and expansive cars. Your kids don't need an expansive gaming PC, or the latest smartphones, and your wife don't need to go on vacations around the world every year.
Really? I make a little more than 80k and I have three kids. We're just fine.
As I said, depends on the lifestyle you want. You don't need 60 inch TVs and expansive cars. Your kids don't need an expansive gaming PC, or the latest smartphones, and your wife don't need to go on vacations around the world every year.
Being a regular church attendant can also save you a lot of money, since your wife would rather donate a few hundreds to charity than buying a whole new closet every year.

>a wife that works, but doesn't have some (((corporate))) job where she wants to be CEO like that jew cunt
sweetie's emasculated threatened fee fees

Lets break this down shall we?

Lets assume that you want to have
-2 Cars, 1 for you 1 for her worth 5000-10000$ (Used)
-A 150k-200k 2 Bed 2 Bath House in a middle class suburban neighborhood with 30k down payment on it.
-You have a degree in something science-y (50k in debt)
-She got a degree in something worthless before she met you (50k in debt)

You now have a mortgage of 900/ Month on a 15 year loan and utilities (Car insurance, Water, Electricity, Phone, etc.) of 600/ Month totaling to 1500/month payments.

Lets assume your wife wants 1000$/month to spend.

You now have 2500$/month to set aside. how much money is this?
30000/year.
since I havent added Gas or food, lets assume that the two of you go out to eat a lot and use a tank of gas a week each.
lets add 800/ month for that.
You now need 39000 per month after tax.

So, TLDR, assuming you dont have kids yet, you only need a 50k per year job (around 25/hour 40 hours a week) to support 1 person and have a very comfortable life while not going into debt passed what you owe on your college degrees. And if you payed everything off and owned your house and had no debt, all of a sudden you have an extra 10000k per year to do whatever you want with even without ever getting a raise. Calcs based on my personal experience with balancing a budget in austin TX. No idea what cost of living is in other areas.

If you can afford yourself, then you can probably afford a stay at home wife/gf.

What more expenses do a woman in your house bring? 60% extra on your monthly food bill? Some money for clothes every now and then?

Notice how all the people will shill against stay at home wives though, they're all /leftypol/ who hates the idea of people rejecting the indoctrination. They will also tell you that having children is impossible unless you do not make 6 figures minimum.