The Amazing Atheist isn't base-

The Amazing Atheist isn't base-

Anyone ever made that argument? There's videos of him dipping his balls in hot wax and screaming, my dude.

Why did everyone in what used to be the atheist community on youtube turn out into freaks and perverts in the end? I am honestly starting to understand why humans naturally develope religions. Cant believe I used to watch these people makes me sick

Because that's what atheism leads to

saged and blocked faggot

Just when I think that cunt couldn't get anymore disgusting.....

Because they were always like that. I remember hearing the atheilards ramble in the comments section. It consisted of nothing but cursing people out and shitposting so cancerous most people just blocked them.

The worst part about it was that it was the easiest form of self-promotion. You were basically taught that being just by being atheist you were significantly more enlightened and smarter than anyone else in your proximity. That promoted a huge narcissistic feel to where, since you felt vastly superior, that everyone was there to be walked on. In addition no matter how insufferable you were, you never had to look at your own actions.

The average atheist/leftist.

This explains why so many millenials were atheists when they were 14.

no one with a triple digit IQ would do that to their body.

Don't forget the time he shoved a banana up his asshole

You got the cart before the horse, buddy.

A frighteningly large amount of people in America specifically are Atheists as both a counter culture and to stand out as 'diverse'. As the overton window moves and things like Atheism becomes more mainstream, they, due to their complex, need to do more and more extreme things in order to feel special and to feel enlightened.

So they move from a kid saying fuck, to fucking a dog on liveleak in order to maintain their edge.

so this is the power ot atheism?

amazing atheist is way hotter than azn chicks

>pro-choice, fat-positive, LGBTQ friendly, feminist, and atheist. Problem?

If I saw that car, I'd make a bumper sticker to add to that one:

>Yes, all of the above, see driver for details

So glad I was never a pathetic atheist faggot. Atheists should disavow asap. Nothing wrong with being agnostic.

yes there is

How about this, OP? How about I kick your ass. . .

Jesus was Jewish. And your response will be "That is what the Jews want you to think". Which is dumb because how do you know that is what they want you to think?

Are you telling me you don't want to suck on TJs grape sized penis

never seen this pic, why the fuck does he do that?

>Jesus was Jewish. And your response will be "That is what the Jews want you to think". Which is dumb because how do you know that is what they want you to think?

Add this to your No Fap bank...

jesus named the jew so the jews killed him meaning if you are against christ you are a jew or a jewish enabler, the rest of christianity is just to organize whites and promote big wholesome white families and limit degeneracy, the kikes and their minions are our enemies pretty simple huh?

disavow what? it's not like he has his own cult of followers. we could disavow you but that implies we avowed you, and I don't remember that.

>microdick
Who would've thought

because he wants to feel pretty and be treated nice like the fat sissy that he is

Why are atheist perverts? Look at the "leaders" and "intellectuals" of the movement. >90% of these dogmatic scientism atheists are Jews. Does no one else see this?
This is a reason why I started to believe in Christ. The Jews are so adamant about destroying Christianity, but why? You never see (((Harris))) or others attack Judaism. Why? Because they are all crypto-jews that want us to throw Christ aside for the fake faith, and we never become saved.
Seriously. Do the opposite of what the Jew says.

Do you have any sources to back this up? Because I never remember anything in the Bible about white people at all.

Reminder, atheism is an offshoot of paganism. Paganism is used as a tool by the Talmudians to accelerate the coming of the apocalypse.

And the general public thinks that most of these people are weirdo freaks.

NO!

(((((Amazing Atheist)))))

Because when you're atheist you must be sure to remind everyone of your presence. Pic related.

Seriously I remember back in the 80s when atheism was just that group that didn't care about anything. Now they're like Imperial Soviet Scientologists.

>and screaming

reminder that kike worshipers are the ones destroying europe.

Where did you get this picture?

I really want to forget.

QUICK SOMEONE POST THE BANANA/OIL VIDEOS

>This
I don't get it. Just go about your own ways. Instead, your whole identity is based upon something you don't believe in. A negative. It doesn't make any sense.

I have the same body type.
I am also an atheist, kek

>a world where people are free from moralistic liberticides
sign me the fuck up

the only place i've discussed atheism is on the internet, not mentioned it once outside it.

Another cringy fatso used to laugh at atheism.

>21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

>24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

>26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

>28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice.

>stickers on the dashboard
>cake on top of the vehicle

disgusting

I remember there was a thing on youtube where they got all the big time atheist pundits to do the blasphemy challenge. What happened was that they would make a video where they blasphemed the Holy Spirit so they could supposedly go to hell permanently...as atheists.