Comfy:
>The Weather Channel - Music from Local Forecasts in the 1980s-1990s
twcclassics.com/audio/years.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ubKaNrfwVI
youtube.com/watch?v=zyv16mZakVE
ventusky.com
web2.fit.edu/about/campus-cam.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_southern_Florida#Significant_South_Floridian_communities_and_their_Jewish_populations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which one should we use?

idk m8

House in Houston, condo on Marco Island, my insurance company is going to fucking love me this year lol.

my guess is it hits SW FL

Please do, shoo shoo Irma, leave SC alone. Florida fags probably like this sort of thing.

Cat 4?

That's not really a guess, though

Please don't say that.

y not?

IRMA bump

Oh, SW, not SE... Still not ideal but better than SE.

Here in Miami it floods when there is like 9" of rain.

Because you know it'll hit Florida, all the models agree.

God dammit this shit is getting worse by the day. On a scale of 1 to 10 how cancelled is my flight ?
If not, how crashed upon landing is my plane ?

Welp, that's a direct hit on the golf course I work out. End my life senpai.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=3ubKaNrfwVI

Probably at the 5pm update.

kind of but 50/50 Could go more west to texas digits will confirm SW FL

The cone of confusions show it going all kinds of places, Florida is just the north part.

Not looking good unless it changes course. There is actually a lot of time between now and when it hits, these things weaken, they change directions... or not. You'll have to play it by year. I'd say if you don't HAVE to go to Miami, rebook. If you are going on vacation even if it doesn't hit you'll get a fuckload of rain.

but 131 mph is cat 4 right?

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=zyv16mZakVE

New Euro model shows possible FL landfall a little south of Miami

>still thanking obama

Yep. But the NHC won't update until 5pm EST.

But the cone is only the average track error, the current models are much tighter.

We can push the hurricane to the left of florida if we try hard enough!

Also, the cone only shows up to 120 hours.

that would absolutely rek the keys

>tfw entire family lives in Cape Canaveral...

Just got fuel lads. Staying prepared.

Looks like it shifts back out a little bit to the east as she moves north (thankfully for me here in the 321, but still pretty nasty for a while)

oh gotcha

anyone got a prep list Sup Forums APPROVED edition

I think some natural destruction is what Puerto Rico needs to get off its lazy and comformist ass.

happening cancelled

singles confirm

Yeah but that hurricane last year was supposed to hit and it ended up being the news channels driving around in the rain pointing out the one fallen tree branch they could find.

We don't know, especially not a week out. The best you can do is prepare anyways and then hope it doesn't hit.

Cancelled/10, wud not bang
Business, or leisure? Plenty of other places in the country to take a vacation.

landfall along the GA-SC border sometime Tuesday morning as a likely major hurricane

Yeah it's vacation. If it doesn't straight hit it I'll be there for 10 days so I guess the bad weather will pass-ish? If I wait a few days for update to the path predictions, will they be more accurate or do the fuckers stay unpredictable ? Thinking of waiting til Thursday to make a decision.

For a storm that is a week away.

Hurricane-force winds are going to cover the entire state. It's going to be a very large storm.

you can add this link

ventusky.com

GFS = gg Miami

I'm fugged in two days.

>hope it doesn't hit

Except their prediction was that Matthew would brush up against florida, it was just further out than anticipated.

Yup, I was thinking the same. This storm has the potential to be Floyd bigly

321 here as well, are you considering evacing if things go south?

My hometown is fucked if this happens.

Yeah, I'd wait until a bit closer to decide. Hot time of year to come to Miami. Wew.

I think Sunday it falls if it hits Miami. I'll top off this week as I burn fuel, but, yeah, once the gas stations are empty they are empty for a long ass time.

Yeah, that's always the story. They say it is going to brush and it fucking nails you, they say it is going to nail you and it brushes, or they say it is going to brush and it brushes. They aren't that accurate. All you can do is prepare and hope.

I hope it visits Jew York as a Cat 4 and fucks them up again

And then there's another one right behind it. FANKS GURNALD SMURF

Go put a babby in a girl

They actually got it right on the earlier forecasts.

These are small distances. Weather models are more accurate for longer times at larger scales.

Plenty of time to find another destination. If Miami takes a direct hit, or catches the NE side of the storm, then the beaches will be shit for weeks and everything will be closed. No clubs, bars, restaurants, etc for at least a few days.

>Hot time of year to come to Miami.
It's the perfect time of year to do it cheaply, though. It's after the summer season, and before the snowbird season.

You faggots never want to do a meetup. We've got at least 4 of us in Brevard lurking around these threads.

Nigga that path was only 10-20 miles off what really happened and it meant a literal world of difference

Kicked out 30 miles or so out to sea before Jax and they were spared the brunt.

fort myers bro here

should I leave

I am the 4th

Where we gonna meet fampai?

no, we need status updates from all floridabros during the storm

I always wait until about ~24 hours out so we'll see happens. I got a buddy over in Orlando I can stay with though

HOWEVER Parents have a nice house in Cocoa Beach (2 blocks from ocean) and they will be on vacation if/when it hits, and I was already planning a shindig with a few peeps... mayhaps we should do a meetup?

NO we will endure LEE county bro

Only been here 2 years, never had to or considered it up to this point. If it's cat 4 or up I have a group that wants to head out towards Tallahassee, but otherwise I'd stay.

Just put sand bags around your house and guard your home against feral niggers. You'll be fine if you stay away from windows.

Yeah, small differences make a big difference with what gets hit. I'm glad we have the models and all that, I'm just saying think about what you can do: You can't control the weather, so you can prepare for the worst and then hope it isn't that bad.

How soon you think we should decide if to evac or not if it is going to hit Miami? Probably be good to be ahead of the rush.

It could be fun. I'll probably wait until Wed/Thurs to decide if I'm staying. If we do I don't see why not. I'm about 10 minutes from the university with a group of about 4-5 others.

Fuck off m8, we don't need a month without electricity

Everybody old enough to drink? We could grab a beer at Meg O'Malley's.

Unless you're on a barrier island, Merritt island, or live in a flood zone, there's no reason to leave.

Exactly. Evacuate when you fell like you should.

Im in orlando. the water already sold out.
no more propane tanks either.
tuna was also gone, didnt even bother trying for rice.

More GOES-16 sexiness

fuck yeah I'll be here then

Florida anons, you still have time to order a big battery backup for your phones. We will require periscopes.

Thanks for the advise, I'll stay around those threads during the week. I wont be literally in Miami til the week end after, will be visiting family in Boca initially but it's probably gonna be same story.

FL fag, can confirm. waking up to howling wind is fucking awesome my dude

Remember to get your flood insurance 20 days ago!

Already got 2.

I need to make a periscope account I guess.

>will be visiting family in Boca initially
lol
>using the EU flag to hide your Israeli flag

I've been meaning to buy a generator, but I reckon it's too late at this point.

Two months without electricity. :)

Why isn't anyone talking about the second part of this 1-2 punch?

>Cocoa Beach
>barrier island

Nah senpai we fine, first Sup Forums hurricane party ftw?

I'd consider postponing pretty soon, maybe give it another day or so then decide. My coworker has to leave for Germany and just switched her flight to Wednesday rather than Saturday. It's better just to avoid the whole mess. Even if it doesn't hit the airports end up fucked, everyone is at home preparing anyways, can't get fuel, the whole place is shut down.

Or the third 40% spawn in the gulf

yeah its too late. not like it would matter anyway.
when the power goes out its the only sound there is and they get stolen pretty much instantly after you turn it on.
people tried to keep it hidden in their garage but that just killed them...
either way, no reason to have one anyway. just puts a target on you.

Half of us are, unfortunately.
Handcrank radio phone charger thing on my end.
My house has underground utils and good drainage so I'm hoping stuff stays up unless it gets really bad. I have a camera set up about two streets down from the university that's in a good flood zone, I can post feeds to that.
The university also has a cam here: web2.fit.edu/about/campus-cam.php for interested parties.

>Uni
You talking about FIT?

Houston- Johnson Space Center
Florida- Cape Canaveral
Chinese HAARP confirmed

Come on is the jew meme over there really that bad ? Been there a few times but never hung out much around the city, seems like a boring place all in all.

Yeah I can imagine it's not gonna be vibrant. Giving myself til Wednesday.

772 reporting in

Boca is a Jew hive, may as well call it little Israel

snowbirds are the worst

where at?
I have family in Vero

>Boca Raton, Florida: Approximately 64,660 Jews live in Boca Raton.
>Population (2010)[4]
>• Total 84,394
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_southern_Florida#Significant_South_Floridian_communities_and_their_Jewish_populations

Yeah well FL needs them for their shekels

Yep.
Will confirm, gas was $2.7 yesterday, have a bro doing flight and he's pissed about aviation fuel going up.

looking more like georgia's gonna get some everyday

Hey if you're offering the house up, I wouldn't complain.

Any day is alright for me, after 5