XXY

How do we make women more like men without turning them into men?

Is hunting the answer?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testis-determining_factor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XYY_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kleinfelter's?

>XXY
Are you a retard?

SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO DROP A FUCKING NUKE ON THIS SITE

> HEY OP WHATS YOUR EXCUSE FOR WHY WHITE WOMEN DONT WANT TO FUCK YOU TODAY

Don't hunt lions.
There are plenty of things to hunt.
Hunt to eat. Hunt to feed your family. Don't be an a hole just killing stuff.

Fuck.That pic just remembered me that i didnt go hunting at all this year,Feels bad man

I hate all e-celebs but I especially hate this scrawny faggot and I've never even seen a single video of his. Why are all of Sup Forums's internet heroes such betas? pic related, spencer, mcinnes, lauren, molyneux, etc?

Almost all canned lion hunters are Americans

no trophy hunters are scum and something a weak man would do to feed his ego. she should be given the ed gein treatment.

YOUR IN SOUTH AFRICA WHAT ARE THEY HUNTING THERE
> WHITE PEOPLE

No, but you caring about the subject line might make you one.

Trophy Hunting is a valid hobby.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testis-determining_factor

Killing isn't a hobby. It's something that psychopaths do.
Hunting is a valid necessary way to get food.

do you even know how these hunts are arranged and paid for? or where that money and giraffe meat goes afterwards?

This thread is how you identify all the commie fags. Killing lions is fine, faggots. Only you commie fags think it's wrong, and seek to control what others do. Buy up some land and you can have all the lions you want on it. Oh that's right, you don't own property, and seek to take away everybody else's.

Faggots.

This girl use to go to my college. Now no one remembers her lol.

what attributes are you wanting to become more masculine? if it's mentality, without a way to alter brain physiology i don't think you're going to get results that will satisfy you

>no one remembers her
Yet, you do. So, how much of a loser does that make you?

... you remember her

THICC

Every single time.

>Sup Forums DECLARES TOTAL MEMETIC WAFARE UPON MARK ZUCKERBERG

>SPREAD THE WORD

>CREATE AND BUMP ANTI-FB AND ANTI-ZUCC THREADS

>POST ANTI-ZUCC MEMES

>WEAKEN HIS PUBLIC AMONG NORMIES

>STORM NORMIE FB PAGES WITH REDPILLING MEMES, SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED AGAINST ZUCKERBERG

>DESTROY HIS SENSE OF SECURITY ON FACEBOOK, HIS PROPAGANDA PLATFORM FOR HIS 2020 PRESIDENTIAL RUN

IT'S TIME AGAIN, Sup Forums PREPARE YOU MEMES AND SHITPOSTS, STEEL YOUR RESOLVE, WE WILL DESTROY HIS AMBITIONS IN A TOTAL PREEMPTIVE MEMETIC WAR

GET IN HERE

Hunting is as natural for women as flying is for rocks.

That lion better not be endangered, otherwise the bitch deserves an arrow herself.

If you aren't going to fight a lion with your bare hands you shouldn't hunt a lion at all.

Any other way of killing a lion makes you look like a pussy. Or in the case of women a giant testerone filled dyke.

Why would she kill Bambi? not Bambi!!! Noooo!

Why can't she get to McD and get a clean, patty shaped hamburger like the rest of us?

Hunting is what will save lions from extinction. People pay a lot of money to kill a lion. That money vanishes if the lion vanishes.

big game hunting is so retarded, i mean fuck the animals, let them go extinct. but hunting is still gay

Why would we want women to be like men?
OP is probably a faggot.

90% of what makes most women awful is a matter of learned behaviors.

The biggest mistake the right ever made was ceding women's political identity to the left by ostracizing the nascent quasi-feminist wings of fascist parties.

>German who has never shot a gun

Fuck, the state of this country. People are seriously suggesting the act of killing animals is gay. WTF is wrong with Germany? Don't tell me you are vegan too!?

What I meant was that everyone would always share her posts and like her FB page. She was a hit with campus population for like 6 months and then no one hear about her again.

Stop treating them like children and make them accountable for their actions.

In terms of politics? Marry them.
Married women vote like men. Single women vote like THOTs.

>suggesting the act of killing animals is gay
nice misrepresentation genius, i never said killing animals is gay, i said hunting is. the act of creeping up on a hapless animal and shooting it with some deadly caliber, how is this not completely voided of any meaning?

>make women more like men
Why the fuck would you ever want to do that. They're not very good at it, how about going back to them being women.

In my experience women with at least one older brother have been pretty based. So have a son before having a daughter.

>How do we make women more like men without turning them into men?
Why do we want to...? What's wrong with women?

Christ could you imagine the adrenaline flowing while stalking this beast. Getting within 40-50 yards with a compound bow an taking the shot, knowing full well that animal won't drop but possibly charge at you an maul your fucking face off. Hunting is the answer. But back to the kitchen afterwards.

She was all Lubbock could talk about for like 3 months. Mostly because that place is boring as fuck.

still more successful than you famalam :^)

>0.00002 bitshekels have been deposited into your account

XXY in females manifest as supermodel. 20% of them have this extra chromosome.

Women shouldn't hunt, it's degenerate. They shouldn't even leave the house most of the time.

>travelling half wy across the world to kill animals that did no harm to you
>not even fucking eating it, or selling it as food at least
just neck yourself, bruv

THIS

Thank God I finally left that hell hole.

looks like an inbred mormon moron with old boomer parents

>bruv
callymansam is that you propa bad man

Sorry, if you have a Y chromosome you are a male. Check it out:

Female:
X
XX
XXX

Male:
XY
XXY
XYY

>XYY
>Possible

I grew up there and didn't leave until I was 21. I left without a job and I still think it was the best decision I ever made.

XXY is a male because they have a Y chromosome. In genetics, the definition of a male is a human with the Y chromosome. Really simple. Although I imagine other animals also have Y chromosomes which is labeled as male.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XYY_syndrome

>is hunting the answer
posing with animals you didn't kill with a compound bow isn't

Look at AIS syndrome.

>what are SRY deletions

"Androgen insensitivity syndrome (AIS) is when a person who is genetically male (who has one X and one Y chromosome) is resistant to male hormones (called androgens). As a result, the person has some or all of the physical traits of a woman, but the genetic makeup of a man."

What did you want to say about it?

AIS syndrome.

That's what I was saying. They are physically women, but genetically male. My sister is one of them - super tall. Ford models wanted her, but she liked sports more..

>XXY in females manifest as supermodel. 20% of them have this extra chromosome.
I always knew there was something special about Cara.

It's jacob's syndrome

Ok I see. When you said "XXY in females manifest as supermodel." the wording sounded confusing. But yeah, AIS syndrome people are males with female characteristics.

She's also a filthy lesbian

Get a girlfriends. If women become more masuline that won't help you get a girlfriend. The answer is adopting a normal politcal view and being overall normal.

>actually calling someone who is legitimately, scientifically, intersex a lesbian
D&D got it right. They're Aberrations.

it goes to niggers and it created more of them.
Fuck trophies hunters.Genes polls goes down as they go for the best one,stupids humans.

I'd just have to go through an extra loop in my head each time I'd call her "he" because she looks just like a female to me.

Feminism is as close as you'll get and look how that's turned out

Yes and no. A lot of these "women" don't know they have that extra chromosome until later in life - my sis was in her 30s.

Is she hot? Got any pics?

>Trophy Hunting is a valid hobby.
No it's not and you are at nigger tier intelligence and civility if you think so

Not an argument

I won't begrudge anyone who is actually diagnosed with an intersex their pronouns. It's a rare enough population that has enough problems to deal with.

Ha! She'd kill me. "I can't believe you posted that on that Nazi site..!"

Lol, don't post face, just body.

Dude. Shes my sis.

BODHI MANTRA IS A NAMEFAG MARKETING HIMSELF.

He's a shitskin pajeet.

Bodhi, you are a faggot.

DISREGARD ALL FUTURE POSTS BY BODHI MANTRA. HE IS A FAGGOT

But not mine

Hahahahahaha. Touche.

>there age
Kill yourself for posting that crap faggot. Die!

Cmon, just crop it from some photo where you can see her body shape well. I'm very curious

Trophy hunting is low test faggots that can't get pussy.

>I hate this guy!
>So what if I don't even know what his views are?
>I'm shallow!
Well at least you admit it. Any luck nailing landwhales, Tyrone?

Would love to let her loose in a jungle while i hunt her down with a rifle. See how she fares in that situation

All these bitch boys ITT, should have known this board was full of pussies

>When niggers are so intolerable, it turns other, less retarded niggers, into literal Nazis
>When a nigger throws you a sieg heil and marches off
What a fine young man.

Not going to happen. Not letting you sick fucks fap it to my sis. Love you guys, but...

You don't even own a gun you fag hole

Hope this spoiled little shit overdoses.

Her entire family is wealthy and the only reason she's famous.

Anyone shilling for this cunt should neck themselves.

this nigga knows. hyperfeminized, more than XX females even.

but as to OP, just admit you're a fag and date men.

you're not my friend anymroe

>Feminism
Got ruined by American women. Who went to college. And usually also happen to be Jewish.

Only eugenics can possibly work.

The idea of a woman killing anything is disgusting. On the battlefield of life woman is the eternal nurse.

Don't even think it is possible

Stop putting estrogenic compounds into the food supply would be a start.

women can never be like men, they are not mentally wired the same.
fuck off

I know you didn't mean that.

>he disrespects the legacy of the shieldmaiden
Cunt

What does this mean? That women are less intelligent than men?

>he wants girls out there fighting his battles
Did your mom abandon you as a baby or are you simply a weeb that has watched too many battle harems?