Sup Forums IT'S TIME

>Sup Forums DECLARES TOTAL MEMETIC WAFARE UPON MARK ZUCKERBERG

>SPREAD THE WORD

>CREATE AND BUMP ANTI-FB AND ANTI-ZUCC THREADS

>POST ANTI-ZUCC MEMES

>WEAKEN HIS PUBLIC AMONG NORMIES

>STORM NORMIE FB PAGES WITH REDPILLING MEMES, SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED AGAINST ZUCKERBERG

>DESTROY HIS SENSE OF SECURITY ON FACEBOOK, HIS PROPAGANDA PLATFORM FOR HIS 2020 PRESIDENTIAL RUN

IT'S TIME AGAIN, Sup Forums PREPARE YOU MEMES AND SHITPOSTS, STEEL YOUR RESOLVE, WE WILL DESTROY HIS AMBITIONS IN A TOTAL PREEMPTIVE MEMETIC WAR

GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140231186/#140231186
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140241508/#140241508
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140235998/#140235998
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140236746/#140236746
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140238400/#140238400
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140246918/#140246918
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We will destroy him via memetic warfare if he actually ran, and he knows it. But he's so damn arrogant he thinks he can suppress us enough to get by. That's why ending/destroying/disrupting his cash cow/media platform Facebook as a preemptive measure now would weaken him later. Facebook is massive but this is the board that defeated the entire democratic party, got antifa declared a terrorist organization and may soon get George Soros's American assets confiscated, we can do anything.

The question at the moment is how.. That's the point of this thread. A new boss has appeared and it's time Sup Forums went back to total war like we did on Hillary. Terrorize him in every form of social media, make his life miserable, make him paranoid, make him angry, make him make mistakes..

SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL ANONS

WE DECLARE WAR ON MARK ZUCKERBERG

OUR PATIENCE HAS REACHED ITS LIMITS, DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?

What if he gets the presidency because Sup Forums try to shut him down? Anti-Nazi vote?

>mfw he wins the election
>mfw all future presidents after him will be intellectuals who invented great services
>transhumanism finally adopted
what's not to love?

Lol no

This meme feels kinda... (((forced)))

really... makes me think.

>Sup Forums hates zuck
wtf i love zuck now

>tfw the goyim try to defeat you

>people use jewbook
>complain when it does something jewish

really makes me ponder

I'm not a jew, I'm forcing this because I really liked Disdain for Plebs, not his cucked page but as a person. He was really not even that far right and that kike bitch zucc'd him for no reason. If this bastard is allowed to run for president he'll shut us all down. As I hate the open borders filth he spews everywhere he goes. The bastard is going to run for president and we need to start eating away at his chances as early as possible. I fucking hate him.

Transhumanism? No. If zucc gets it social media he will probably work towards internet censorship. Bad juju

Bumpski for awesomeness, take him down, make facebook more embarrassingly gay than it already is

Is moot or zuck more Jewish!

I knew him (DfP) personally. Were you in the group? Everyone's freaking out because ALL of his alt accounts were zucc'd as well.

>++DaNog+ ID
Are you a god?

Sent this to Zuckerberg.

He's going to shut you down.

Where is the AdNauseam version to use on FB?

>not engaging with normies in a useful way
It's like you want even more leftists

screencap and spread anons

facebook is a meme nowadays

Past threads for compiling as many anti-FB ideas and anti-Zuckerberg memes as possible:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140231186/#140231186
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140241508/#140241508
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140235998/#140235998
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140236746/#140236746
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140238400/#140238400
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140246918/#140246918

I chatted with him a few time in messenger, he's a very good man. It's not going to stop there. He'll go after the Trump pages, the Christian pages, the libertarian pages, anything he sees as a threat to his agenda. I'm going to shill this until I drop because I see this guy as a stormcloud on the horizon and the sooner a collective resistance to his plans is formed up, the better. We may hate facebook but we all have friends and family memebers there, normies easily manipulated by the strict censorship and promotion of culture marxism on the colossal social network. It's a battlefield we can't afford to abandon, and if our collective efforts can weaken its influence in the years to come, then all the better.

kys bellingcatfag
trying to get out in front of it didn't work last time, won't work this time

lol top kek
YOU CANNOT KILL WHAT DOES NOT LIVE

>
>
>
We have the keys to victory

Bump

Good work user, let's do this, Sup Forums!

>“The Kirkland facebook is open on my computer desktop and some of these people have pretty horrendous facebook pics,” he wrote. “I almost want to put some of these faces next to pictures of farm animals and have people vote on which is more attractive.”