We should all be grateful to shows like Bojack who will help us ensure a Trump victory in 2020...

We should all be grateful to shows like Bojack who will help us ensure a Trump victory in 2020. The entire leftist way of life is going away forever. The pendulum of the past 25 years has finally swung back to the right and it has swung back hard, annihilating all of the regressive leftist nonsense in its path.

Thanks horseman. Thanks for helping us win the culture war.

>voice of the resistance

Fucking cringe.

I don't see a character like Bojack honestly supporting any candidate. If anything everyone else would support Hillary, driving Bojack to support Trump out of spite.

Its just a cartoon bud. Who cares? The left will be the left. The right will be the right. Trump won. Let Bojack have a subtle tantrum

>subtle

wait is season 4 out already??

They deserve the ovens.

soon. soon.

>Berkowitz
EVERYTIME

i know they are irl larping like harry potter or some shit. it's like watching full steam autism in action.

This is so true user. Every word of it.

Gimme Ashley

God yes
Trad wives and 3 kids for all white mankind

give me elizabeth or tyler

Joe (((Berowitz)))
Why do I even check any more?

Juliana a cute. Cute!

Roll

this, I am embarrassed for these fucknuts

Whose it gonna be

NOOO i didn't want the ear gauged freakish mutant

>liberals
>into subtlety

lawl i don't think so, if libshits knew how to be subtle they wouldn't of threw the election by declaring soft-genocide against their primary voting base.... how high do you have to be to think that was a good idea?

>wouldn't of

I want Elizabeth

Aspecia looks like someone I frequently like to "watch" on a certain website.

this + bojack is already degenerate for being so close to furshit

>tfw no gat toting blonde to 1488 with

Fuck

UNfriend is right: the left keeps trying to deride Trump on the daily. It's led to them trying to shit on Trump while he was thanking hurricane responders on twitter. They have no clue how much that makes normalfags hate them.

In the show her pussy is haunted.

Good, i love this show, glad my supporting it is guaranteeing trump 2020

Tolling for 10 - 12

am i lucky

rolling

catherine or wilda plz

>a furry cartoon

Rollin'

I fucking knew bojack horseman will pull a shit fit over Trump even before seeing the Trailer. Still though, its best to wait and see but I still believe its going to be a shit show.

Watch as all you care for fall, yet I still stand.

>tfw not stalked by Victoria

Roll

>furry
>on Sup Forums

/FURPOL/ WHEN

Rolling

ROLLLLERIIINO MY DUDED HAHA

This show has had Keith Olbermann as a guest star in a bunch of episodes.

Color me fucking surprised.

Wait, you mean you didn't know that Sup Forums was already /fur/?

This isn't something that needs to happen because it happened a long time ago. In it's own way Sup Forums has ALWAYS been /fur/

Rollin

roll

oh boy

Rollin on the river.

roll

roll

Rall

Rawll

aye

Roll

Rolling

>found the weeb autist,

rollen

roll

Roll

lloR

What did you hope to gain by replying to my post, legitimatley curious since this thread is just rollshit at this point anyway and there's nothing either of us can say or do to derail it any further.