Being woman is harder than being man, we have periods, pregnancy, are expected to wear make up, have long hair...

Being woman is harder than being man, we have periods, pregnancy, are expected to wear make up, have long hair, shaved legs, breastfeed. Men don't have to do anything, no boobs, no periods, no pregnancy, expected to have easy to take care of short hair and so on. If you wonder why there are feminists and why women hate men it's because of this INJUSTICE, at least have a big dick and buy us stuff or fuck off, we hate you.

women entrapping men abusing child support and beating men and walking freely.

Go suck a dick

There is around a 30% chance that some claiming to be a woman on this site is do with this info as you will

Virgins

> 80 million young European men died in WWI and WWII to secure our freedoms
> w-women have to do things, I mean they don't but if they want to look decent they do

shuddafugup :DDD

No one cares about you and every day that passes you are worth less and a man is worth more. Tick tock, tick tock.

Why men ever let you out of the kitchen, idk

Just let it burn. This talk is a fucking waste of time. Useless ass complaining drivel

Stop infesting politics with useless banter and wasting men's time

>Being woman is harder than being man
Wrong.

You are a stupid cunt.

Married women who are able to stay at home with the kids have it made. Though they run thier butts off with running errands, planning events for the family, cook every night, do all the laundry and cleaning in a 3000 sq ft home drive the kids to schools and after school practices...but a husband that works roughly 40 hours a week, does all the yard maintenance and fixes most things around the house works his butt off too, so the wife and the kids have it a little more cushy.

Idiot women like you, who are found to be undesirable for marriage were reprogrammed, on how NOT to act like a woman.

I seldom wear make-up, I have long natural blonde hair (use Keratin shampoo), I use pamprin for my periods, and occasionally smoke a bowl of weedies, my three pregnancies were pretty easy with no complications due to good genetics and proper diet and health helping, and for your boobs, your broke ass needs to invest in nice, tailor made bras...or did you burn yours in your feminism rants at some rally?

t. Married white housewife, and mother of three sons

Lmao
Kill yourself

>at least have a big dick and buy us stuff or fuck off, we hate you.
You're not female.

Shouldnt have laid satan in the garden

whore

>we
Trannys aren't women they're fags

How could anyone fall for this obvious bait

women just need to show their bodies on the internet and make thousands every month..

fuck off larper.

I respect women, who actually have a spine.
Other people cant do shit to your personal autism, so learn to live with it.
Don't be a whining bitch. Gender is not a disability.

And on top of that, you now have to go out and get a job because feminists shilled for equality and pushed women into the work place. You could have had it easy as a stay at home mother looking after children instead.

Based Pekka

she's not a whore, whores get dick. she's a roastie

do you have any sisters?

this is the reason you are regarded as the weaker sex.
men and women are different.

I noticed you didn't list cook in any of the things women can do. Enjoy your period and free attention from everybody slut.

Don't worry, soon you'll be freed from this suffering.

Being a man, we have to deal with women's bullshit.

Yeah you have periods, that you drag us into your emotional little fits with.

Pregnancy, that costs men a lot of money.

Makeup, ugly. I hate makeup. Women are the ones who want to look like clowns. You cover up natural beauty because you have such low self esteem to believe you're beautiful naturally. not men's fault.

Cut your hair. quit bitching.

I have to look remotely presentable or I'm not an adequate mate, if my genetics are fucked then I'm ugly forever since no matter how much makeup I put on my face I'll either be a clown or a tranny and not a man. If I got cucked twice and am shorter than six foot, then a good portion of the females won't even look at me because I'm not strong and protective enough even if I can kill a person with a one inch punch or a 45 caliber. Men are forced into a society where they have to pay for women's dates, food, clothes, and entertainment. Men are more likely to be killed in workplace violence and accidents, men are more likely to commit suicide, a poor man has little chance to marry into a wealthy family whereas women can do this all the time. Men have to be intelligent, funny, attractive, and successful in order to get a 10/10, whereas a girl can bend over at a party, get pregnant, and have the child and end up with over 120m in alimony payments for literally just having a child. Men are more significantly taken advantage of in divorce, alimony, sexual harassment charges, and domestic abuse.
Tell me again about how being a woman is harder...I can go on but I'm at 1200 characters and I can't be bothered to write a book about your ineptness.

1. tits or gtfo
2. women's lives are significantly easier

If you're complaining about shaving and breastfeeding, you're the epitome of privilege, you spoilt bitch.

you know the drill right?
TITS or btfo

SLIDE THREAD
IGNORE

Try living in a world where you're not allowed to have or show emotion and almost always lose to the opposite sex in court. From men everywhere: go fuck yourself.

Shut up you disgusting hag. Childbirth is a wonderful process and breastfeeding is wholesome. Periods are a breeze especially after you've had a kid. Hair is hair if you have self respect you take care of it instead of bitching as if men force you to do so. The only fucking thing you should bitch about is breast shape but if you care that much about it then save some money and get them augmented. I hate trollops like you because they make the rest of us scour the ends of the earth for a man that isn't afraid of us.