What has Trump done so far?

Im from Belgium and our media is only shitting on him. On the things he says, climate change denial etc. I keep reading Trump is better then Obama already. So my question is what Trump already did for the Amaricans? Also why Obama was such a bad president?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0UyDTKjV
igmchicago.org/surveys/100-day-plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also sorry for the vocabulary, Its not my native language..

>Sup Forums DECLARES TOTAL MEMETIC WAFARE UPON MARK ZUCKERBERG

>SPREAD THE WORD

>CREATE AND BUMP ANTI-FB AND ANTI-ZUCC THREADS

>POST ANTI-ZUCC MEMES

>WEAKEN HIS PUBLIC AMONG NORMIES

>STORM NORMIE FB PAGES WITH REDPILLING MEMES, SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED AGAINST ZUCKERBERG

>DESTROY HIS SENSE OF SECURITY ON FACEBOOK, HIS PROPAGANDA PLATFORM FOR HIS 2020 PRESIDENTIAL RUN

IT'S TIME AGAIN, Sup Forums PREPARE YOU MEMES AND SHITPOSTS, STEEL YOUR RESOLVE, WE WILL DESTROY HIS AMBITIONS IN A TOTAL PREEMPTIVE MEMETIC WAR

GET IN HERE

here's the list
pastebin.com/0UyDTKjV

Is this everything? nothing filtered out to make him look good?

He has trolled more people in shorter time than damn near anyone in history.

Here you are friend

The media also shits hard on him here my belgium neighbour.

I couldn't care less. Most left-wing outlets already branded him as hitler and the supposedly unbiased public broadcast company is secretly a little biased to the left with the talk shows.

Whatecer he does will always be shit uppon here in west-europe by the media.

He is causing massive liberal butthurt.

fuck off shill its 4D chess

He went back in time and pulled jesus from cross so he could personally die for our sins and collect a check for his children's real estate businesses

Even Russia shits on him now.

>retards not realizing he's a shitty president universally disliked and inept. Only his devout followers celebrate this naked emperor.

Trump causes libtards to shit their pants. He's also exposing the pathetic Republican traitors in congress.

>listing a continuation of trends that happened under Obama's fiscal year

Wow Trump supporters are really that desperate.

igmchicago.org/surveys/100-day-plan

>Climate Change Denial

He doesn't deny the climate is changing.

Checkmate atheist.

Cracked down on illegal immigration and kicking them out.
Repealed nafta
Fired corrupt comey
Reissued funding of envorimental protection agencies
Some more stuff im too tired to think about
Caused a lot of butthurt

>Be on a plane
>Pilot dies
>Be Trump
>has his own plane and has seen a lot of planes
>Knows how to fly plane because of this
>Gets on intercom tell everyone to be calm I've got this
>Some Flight attendant looking out of the window says we're flying in big circles
>FAKE NEWS!!!
>She's the enemy of the people on the plane
>Tells everyone to be calm I got this
>Flight attendants start to tell me how to fly the plane.. fucking dead pilot deep state loyalists
>Throws her off the plane CYA!
>Throws boring manual off the plan with her CYA
>People freak out
>Tell them to go fuck themselves cause I got this... YEAAA
>Pops in Documentary "Airplane!" starring Robert Hays and Julie Hagerty.. oh yeaa I got this
>Anyone that is freaking out are just libtards shitting their pants i know what I'm doing the plane hasn't crashed yet folks anyone that says otherwise is fake news folks. or butt hurt libs.
>Proceeds to try to land the plane

lol yeah thats true, but he is in denial about how it is because of mankind, and the coal industry etc

I voted for him to do this, and he delivered too much... its gotten to the point where I'm saying please mister president, I don't think I can take any more winning but he doesn't care.

My future cause of death: elation.

Said since before he became president, you need a new meme this one has been mined of all its salt.

The climate isn't a fixed thing. It's always in a state of flux, if you believe otherwise give me 4.5 billion years worth of climate data.

That's just poor information.

The current climate trend was a warming trend without humans. Humans have contributed in some way, but probably not a lot.

We don't appear to have enough data to indicate causally how much human's have contributed.

Hell, we've only had high quality satellite data for a few decades. Ground Surface Temperature is unreliable with enough variability to cancel out any observed trends.

yes we have, we have massas of data...

Your Welcome...