Would Anime destroy Holllywood this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A3ZbnfXEuyc?t=78).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, because only 10 percent of the American population can have autism.

good one.
you'll get heart attack last

I quit seeing movies in theater about 2 years ago, but I don't know why I did. I didn't make a conscious effort or anything, it just happened. I got bored with em. Is this a common thing that others are experiencing too?

I havent been inside a kinoplex for at least 4 years.

Most of it nowadays is kiketrash

>paying for (((entertainment)))
Jus' take th' piratepill matey, don't give th' Hollywood (((pedos))) any doubloons!

Anime is normie now.

I actually had two of my managers talking about Attack on Titan during a lunch break.

Where they talking about the nazi undertones?

Boo hoo, make better movies instead of BABY BOSSES! and people will come out again

Happened to me with movies and videogames. Both mediums went to shit.

>when the Jews ruin every form of entertainment from movies, to football, to video games so you start reading about esoteric Hitlerism instead.

The jews first have 2 go trough the samurais.

hollywood needs to slow down its assembly line production of low quality movies

I have difficulty understanding who these people are that go to all of this trash hollywood makes, and how they justify doing that

On the contrary, Hollywood is doing it's best to destroy anime.

I have my doubts that anime can kill hollywood. But bollywood is another story.

Almost exact same timeline for me. Haven't been to a movie theatre in ages.

this is just my experience with it but almost all the people I know who actually go to the theater to see new movies often are almost all baby boomers.

literally who cares about It
Did anyone even ask for this remake?

parents with kids

The thousands of production workers like getting paid.

That's the only think keeping the industry going is constant work for these people or else the herd thins out really fast

Attack on titan is trash. You and your managers have trash taste

last movie I paid to see was Deadpool. It didn't disappoint as it didn't pretend to be anything it wasn't

Stephen King's wallet asked for it.

My local movie theaters have gotten BLACKED just like malls. Nobody wants to go see the latest Jewish-produced BMWF RomCom in a room full of apes

.Like heck that will work. Anime have suc6 full infiltrated in ISIS, kim jong Un. And the Donald

niggers and single moms ruined the movie theater experience for me.

>The Han Solo movie got Cancelled.

>IT has kids doing a orgy
>this is a good thing and it's get it's own movie

Doesn't help most of the shit you have to read at school is degenerate trash, some years ago i had to read a book filled with fetishes and a girl fucking a dog in college

The Boss Baby was redpilled kino. Keep buying the fake news that it was bad though.

>managers
At Walmart?

You must tell me this dog fucking book

I wonder if the star wars franchise will finally be dead by the ninth movie.

Same, LAst movie I saw was the WoW one, then before that it was one of the avenger ones.
Need more monster movies like pic related that are actual horror films and not gore flicks that rely on shock value or whatever.

books and any number of other activities can fill the void for people who need entertainment. cannot wait till this industry is finished.

>Mulan
>Dumbo
>Lion King

what are they doing to these movies?

That toilet movie looks kino as fuck
Haven't looked into it since it's 2 and a half hours, how can poos talk about toilets for so long?

Relentless subtle promotion of Leftism, Globalism and Anti White Maleism has made the movies boring and predictable.

Movies are just a bunch left wing, diversity and race mixer propaganda. Hollywood did this to itself.

Here you go, user

Darth vader is kinda ironic: the siths are based off the communists.

>not a single original idea

Stephen King's It is a very weird case. Everyone seems to think that the original miniseries was some sort of masterpiece of horror that gave everyone PTSD because muh scary clown. In reality, I don't think most people have actually watched it, because if they did, they'd realize how much it really wasn't. I don't know anyone who's actually seen it that didn't say it was a disappointing snorefest whose villain was actually way funnier than he was scary (youtu.be/A3ZbnfXEuyc?t=78). It's sort of brilliant to make this remake from a financial point of view imo; there are tons of people who have never and will never watch the original and think it was scary, so they'll go see this one instead because it's modern.

Let's hobe sony's anime studio pukes out some good anime. Instead of it's animation studio in the US.

>Fuck you, whites
>Fuck you, straights
>Fuck you, Christians
>Fuck you, men
>I'm selling this
brilliant marketing, Hollywood

does it include the 12 year old gangbang?

this looks too spoopy

Same timeline here. A lot of movies were shit and i found myself only seeing a rare few by certain studios.

I've accepted that movies will ruin everything i have ever enjoyed.

IT will not save the falling ticket sales.

Haven't been to a movie theater in years. But I plan on going this week to see Dunkirk. Fuck capeshit and diversity propaganda. (((Hollywood))) can no longer export California culture to the world b/c too many alternatives exist now and people started waking up to their propaganda. Most of all the quality has gone to shit thanks to focus groups filled with retards.

For the record, I love horror but IT is getting shilled so hard that it must be bad. Also, fuck Stephen King he's a hack

They made us read it and said it wasn't censored and ask us if it should be in whole or in parts, and then after they gave us the really nasty parts. Fucked up book desu.

Wow it's not a capeshit movie I'm impressed. Oh it's literally a remake of a movie that already exists. Interesting. NOT.

Hollywood is dying

Everytime I go to the movies there is barely anyone there unless it's capeshit or some kids movie. Hollywood cannot survive on those two alone.

I don't recall seeing that, I just recall being scared starting it then seeing Tim Curry ham it up which ruined all the tension, and then a big goofy looking stop motion spider at the end. I was fucking scared when I saw the cover of the movie on the shelf at Blockbuster as a kid, I don't think I've ever been as disappointed in a horror movie as I was when I finally watched it.

Same, but I liked the last king kong and want to see him fight godzilla in 2019. Otherwise niggers talk in the movie and they are all terrible anyway.

Bollywood will do better. They just released a movie: about TOILETS.

Live action remakes. Shame we'll never get Hercules so we could see our lord and savior play Hades in person. I would pay to see it in the theater.

Don't forget cell phones. They have ruined movies and concerts.

I used to go to the local movie theater constantly, a bunch of us would go after work, and see whatever was out. Cheap tickets, comfy seats, and in a white area so polite audiences.

Now? I can't remember the last movie I saw in a theater.

What ruined it?
>Niggers
>Mexicans
>People spending the entire movie slurping and chomping on food, and getting up every 5 fucking minutes to get more. Sorry, someone chewing popcorn in my ear makes me ill.
>Cellphones
>Shitty movies
>Shitty sound systems and badly produced soundtracks that are boomy and too fucking LOUD
>High fucking prices
>No parking
>Did I mention niggers? They invaded the theater I used to go to.
>Snotty teenagers

Fuck it. Big screen TV, and torrents. It's cheaper, more comfortable, and I don't have to worry about some mouthy mexican trying to pick a fight, or dealing with niggers.

Dumbo has a lot of actual black stereotypes in it though

also, I'm not looking forward to Mulan 2 or whatever they're doing, as the trannies are going to try to claim her as one of theirs

Berserk is infinitely better, ye of plebian taste.

After Infinity War a majority of comic book fans intend to stop watching the series, so they will have even less.

>Big screen TV, and torrents

fucking this. I have a theater in my house.

This may look spoopy, it isn't

>story follows two kids that got brought to their aunt to flee the war
>aunt doesn't do jack around the house, piss and shit the second she feels like it, tell the two kids to do everything themselves
>one of the little girl who lives next to them is a total whore who fucks with everyone, but has shit health and everything, also has to get money to sustain her mom since she's can't speak and do shit
>Church also is full of pedos, one of the nun fucks with the two boys
>oh yeah, there's also a cop who LOVES to get pissed on, so he makes the two boys piss on him
>also the cop fucks the nun
>the two boys think they are weak and so they get into fucking BSDM, whips themselves and shit to get physically and mentally stronger
>they jack off to their aunt in secret
>war happens
>everyone is getting raped!
>also little whore is happy as shit while being fucked
>oh, and her mom was actually faking it the entire time, told the boys that her whore daughter doesn't deserve her
>get raped as the boys make their way into the forest

And i had to do a fucking exam on that shit.

> Charge $15.00 per ticket
> Studios turn movies like Star Wars into PC SJW crap
> Black people in audience yelling and making it hell to be in the same room

Makes you think

really bluray and the low price point on "big screen" tv's gives you the option of seeing almost any movie in high quality at home

thats why they changed movie marketing from "you have got to see this movie" to "you have got to see this movie like as soon as possible, like you need to see it now or you will feel left out"

All of those movies should be renamed to BLACKED anyway.

last movie i can remember seein in theatre was revenant. the revenenatn. no othe rmovie since has interested me enough to go to theatre to watch

True on the workfloor it is pretty normal. (Ok, I work at an IT company, so autism is raging there). 30ish year olds with family watching anime.

I remember this room from avsforum?

>Mary Poppins Returns

for God's sake Disney, why?

With that Satan get, it must be true.

Anime's always been normalfag, but it's only specific series and types that are normalfag.
Normalfags who circlejerk shit like One Punch Man and Attack on Titan are the same type of people who circlejerked Dragon Ball and Fist of the North Star in the past.

prob because they are all kikery now

never heard of it, you probably just saw a similar one. I live in a cookiecutter townhouse that's probably exactly the same as a million other houses.

Ask and ye shall receive

is full metal alchemist normalfag

Hollywood SUCKS. Also caring about actors/actresses is fucking embarrassing. These sociopaths get paid get paid millions of dollars to emulate emotions. Fuck off.

how do I get animu on the big screen?

>or you will feel left out
Alex Jones said something brilliant about this when he talked to that fag Milo.
He said leftists try to insult him by saying he isn't popular, because, to them, doing what everyone else is doing and being accepted is everything.
They can't understand that there are people who dgaf what you think about them. Hollywood is SJW Central, so their marketing ploys make sense.

Yes. But not in the "I don't watch anime but I like ___" sense but more in the "I just started watching anime!" sense.

>no true scotsman

Some shows are more known about and followed than others. For example you could probably find people that know about Dragon Ball, but not many that know about Snow White and the Red Hair.

>berserk
get ur 3d cgi trash of here

attack on titan shouldn't suffer for its popularity. it was a good show.

Walt Disney is spinning in his grave.

>one of the nun fucks with the two boys
NICE

Borderline.

>you're gf tells you to pick up The Notebook for Valentine's Day but you accidentally get the wrong thing

>it was a good show
kek

>cgi

live action green screen diversty

>my managers talking about Attack on Titan
well hot damn, Chucky Cheese will hire just about anyone these days

Maybe he is talking about 1997 Beserk

jurassic world

wow ur telling me your loser grown adult managers at your retail job pacify their suffering with anime? Wow!!! Anime must be so MAINSTREAM based on anecdotal evidence

at least the Lion King would make sense having african actors

can't wait for mexican mulan and asian dumbo

I too rarely go to the theater. Films are no longer entertaining. Films currently, are too politicized.

Don't forget about making sure to set up a 5.1 surround sound setup. Even a crappy home theater in a box or Soundbar with back speakers will give a better immersive experience than stereo.

Normies must be led to some other entertainment. If Hollywood is doing great, it will inevitably start to attack anime, if it dies, normies will converge toward anime and ruin it.

>it was a good show

Well I don't much series shows anyway just the good shit like cowboy bebop, akira, GITS etc seen a few series shows not all that into them

>the jews get replaced by nips
my body is ready