"Like, ew, that creepy weirdo nerd literally looked at me! What a CREEP!"

>"Like, ew, that creepy weirdo nerd literally looked at me! What a CREEP!"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4851228/Student-died-Ibiza-drug-bag-exploded-stomach.html

This is what happens when you try to show AVICII that you're cool.

>Chad gave me a million dollars
>But I spend it all on drugs and shoes

Her mother can clean whatever the fuck she wants the reality is that bad fucking parenting caused the death of her daughter

>it's the teachers fault
>it's the parents fault
Why do people never blame individuals anymore?

This is Sup Forums. White women can literally never do any wrong on here.
>muh foreteen werds

It's not like she is male.

there is room to blame both the parents and the child

Mom's opinion is always the best. So glad these stories are in the news. You can clearly tell from the photos this girl was literally an angel and would never try to smuggle drugs in her cute little tummy.

Stacy BTFO.

>another dead white woman that would've fucked Jamal and imported Mohammed
Do they want me to feel sorry for her?

>smuggle drugs across border for criminals selling it at destination
>meet the same fate as many unlucky drug mules when the bag pops
>it's a white grill so it's a tragedy instead of a cautionary tale or a statistic

Oh this shit again.

Kek. FPBP

It depends on the age of the person but 18 is an age where the parent is usually still acting as the caretaker for the kid or at least still has to OK a trip to fucking Ibiza. Any parent OK with that is a retard.

She's basically a kid. Am I supposed to blame an 18 year old for being retarded? She's supposed to be retarded, she's a barely legal girl.

18 year olds only act like that chick if they're fucked up

they're only fucked up at that age if their parents are shit

we ARE blaming individuals - the parents

reminder that you are posting on a site that claims that everything is the fault of the Jews and the Jews alone

Not everything is the fault of the Jews, but it's mostly the fault of the Jews, yes.

>force fed x
>in ibiza

Individual responsibility hinges on an enviroment building that invidual up. Is this what you see in modernity?
No man is an island is not a meme or a cliché, it´s biological fact. Yes genes, yes IQ (linked with criminal behaviour etc), yes whatever else shit you can spout. Truth is enviroment is KEY.

You are absolutely nothing without the hundreds / thousands, literally, humans that made your existence possible.

>She's basically a kid.
>18

It's amazing how this barrier keeps floating upward. You can fuck to your heart's content at 15, you're also criminally liable at 15. Yet somehow 18 year olds are children?

Ok.

this. parents must pay for their degenerate spawn's folly.

Does it cause you cognitive dissonance to misrepresent us

That's my dream vacation.

Because women actually are so stupid and immature that it's immoral to recognize agency within them. Giving women the responsibility of voting was an act of cruelty and America's biggest mistake.

holy shit it's fucking nothing

the fuck? everyone takes xtc in ibiza. hardly a case of bad parenting. she just took too much i guess.

probably took a skype or punisher pill first time. they're supposed to be broken in 2.

Chances are she swallowed the bag in the first place for some mednigger.

"I took a pill in Ibiza"

>Sup Forums
>white women can do no wrong
Lurk more.

You'll never afford it and you're a degenerate

Daily reminder that ibiza is a junkie island . If it was for me i would nuke ibizia during summer time . We would get ride of a lot of subhumans

>bag of ecstasy

i'm so old i remember when i came in pill form

g-guys... my mum wants to go to Ibiza, I don't want her to go.

wat do

probably a nigger that force fed her the drugs

You must be new around here Tyrone. Now get your grape soda and back in the bus

That's literally what "muh 14 words" means, you simpering nu-male.

>law student
ayyy

does this happen often? what causes the bag to blow up?

Her last moments must've been wild. In any case, she really went out with a bang.

Some people get MDA which can come in a powder form

>
this!

I bet when she finally got sober she felt dead.

Don't act like that dumb whore's parents were any good, you know that's bullshit.

>force feeding someone an expensive substance when they don't have the intention of trafficking it

hmmmm

She admitted her daughter had tried cocaine but was unable to swallow tablets

You can snort cocaine but can't swallow a pill. She swallowed loads before so no.

She was smuggling ecstasy tablets in the bag and it popped, killing her.

What an amazing way to die as a drug mule. An unbelievable overdose of ecstacy overwhelming you with pleasure.

Don't do drugs kids.

We hyped up white women too much. They think they're all goddesses and never have to work, which results in them being drug addicted whores most of the time.

She is now literally an
>EX-STACY

Tldr

Short version:

>Woman are a combination of the worst parts of a nigger, a fag and a jew.

This is true. But if she was parented better and raised better do you think her life would have ended like this? Why is any good 18 year old "so far from home" so to speak. Parents.

I don't understand it. We should post-mort make her a criminal like we do the rest

>Why do people never blame individuals anymore

Because women have no agency; they're either vessels for the will of another, or they act impulsively based on their emotions.

Crystal = best. I once bought a 4 ounce rock of MDMA the size of my fist. It tastes gross though. Don't know how you'd get that in your stomach.

How do you even insert and pull out bags of drugs? That sounds horrible

Individuals are responsible for their individual actions.

Jews are responsible for almost every major war and conflict since the beginning of Western Civilization. There's a difference

>She swallowed loads before
>she will never swallow my load

How do we go about taking it back?

18 is a child when it comes to most girls having agency in society. Especially ban,atomized society with the internet, picture phones and all kinds of drugs available.

This is the fruit of feminism, she was so strong and independent, she will not be missed, rest in hell you stupid degenerate whore.

Sup Forums is the 2nd most misogynist board behind /r9k/

This is human life we're talking about Sup Forums. You disgust me.

they need to blame somone who is still alive

>dead white slag
nice

But Sup Forums is not one person :^)

>Jews are responsible for almost every major war and conflict since the beginning of Western Civilization
wtf i admire jews now

>Triggered because he knows I'm right
Not an argument.

Women cant do wrong for the same reasons why we shouldn't have given them voting rights

>Swallowing large amounts of a drug
>in a place known only for partying and fucking

This shit happens every day to actual drug mules and nobody bats an eye, one stacy tries it and dies and it makes the news. We don't think any human is worth respect outright, and especially not humans like this

was it overdosing on ecstascy that killed her or the phsyical explosion of the bag in her stomach. because they said she was found in a pool of blood, what was the actual cause of death. OD or trauma? if it was OD why even mention the "pool of blood" cause then it would just be blood she shit out after she died

Literally never until the world collapses and we revert back to feudalism. There is no other scenario that is likely.

this is only on the news cause she is 'white'.

boo fuckin hoo.

one doesnt just end up in ibiza with a mouth full extasy. lmao.

>dead Stacey
kek i am sure Chad is sad taking comfort in her sisterhood

no better feeling than english thots dying

hmmm....

>law student, 18

True. There are probably some ultra stormtards here that worship white women just because they're white. But I certainly don't.

>Jews are responsible for almost every major war and conflict since the beginning of Western Civilization

When you say stupid shit like that you dont help your argument

You trying to tell me you never did a little bit of x?

Too bad the Jews have nothing but contempt for you
>fight our wars goy? You can have refugees and feminism for your reward

>Women cant do wrong for the same reasons why we shouldn't have given them voting rights
I can sort of agree with this.

bruh she was smuggling bags of ecstasy it's not like she popped a couple too many she probably had triple the amount to kill a person in her stomach. the bag popped and she OD'd

I woulda slammed her pussy then choked her to death

I can see your nose from here, Dane

Everytime I hear this i just wonder if the last moments were trippy and neat, or just hell on earth
idk how overdosed work, but a whole bag of ecstasy sounds not good

>Denmark
>homefront of the Jewish influence in Europe up long with there brothers in Sweden

There are 10 more millions Africans on there way up there i hope you are ready traitor.

Jews are an infection that would have been cured by now if cucks like you weren't around to fuck everything up

Huurrr Duuurrr it's muh first post

So how did this work exactly? What exploded and how did she die

I'm not sure if you've noticed in your country but most western women are perma children. I know women in their mid 30s that still throw emotional tantrums.

Still not an argument.

Did bad parenting cause your faggotry?

>law student
Serves her right

Since they're stimulants, it's pretty much trip balls for a little bit then have a super panic attack / heart attack and die

On depressants you just get so high you fall asleep and die. If not you suffocate as your lungs get paralyzed.

>robotposting on Sup Forums

saged, reported, not the right board for this

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>not questioning what your daughter is doing in ibiza

western people sent their own children down the pits of hell

keep lurking nufag

keep white knighting