Planes or no planes?

Planes or no planes?

How the fuck would the have the time and the ability to correct every single video recording of 911? Impossible. What was it then?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3UvPWny_PBc
youtu.be/MSlIFXw3EGg
vid.me/HlVQF
youtube.com/watch?v=g8FfcuvM3gs
youtu.be/fT4lDU-QLUY
youtu.be/fIAK6PAeyn8
youtu.be/nWs7VUI4gPI
hooktube.com/nWs7VUI4gPI
youtube.com/watch?v=J7t7_cpPB48
youtube.com/watch?v=lMSGHJ8GJ1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/3UvPWny_PBc

youtu.be/MSlIFXw3EGg

It was planes, my father (RIP) saw those planes smack into those towers from Newark from the other side of the hudson. Unless he was in on it as well.

Nonsense. Flimsy aluminium wing tips could not just cut through structural steel like that.

The only other theory that KINDA makes this plausible is use of a hologram, but that's really far fetched.

The middle of a technologically advanced city with a major tourist attraction is bound to have people with cameras around, but fuck common sense and blame joos right?

Aluminum flying at 600 mph will cut through just about anything.

It was planes, my father (RIP) saw those planes smack into those towers from Newark from the other side of the hudson. Unless he was in on it as well.

Well that's the thing. I can't see how it could have been done with video manipulation, there's too many people with video camers for that to work. Too high chance of a video slipping that would prove the fakery.

So either they had to be planes, or something built to look like those specific planes. But I've seen a lot of people focusing on this "no planes" theory which seems really far fetched to me.

NO PLANES NO PLANES NO PLANES

vid.me/HlVQF

Oh course there were planes, dummy. If you want to know what happened, google "flight termination systems" "Dov Zakeim" and the "Black Eagle Trust Fund." The planes were flown like drones by remote and the whole thing was a money laundering operation. There were no space beams or mini-nukes or holograms, those theories are a product of a combination of low IQ and paranoid schizophrenia.

It was planes, my government (RIP) flew those planes smack into those towers from Newark from the other side of the hudson. They were in on it.

The fuck are you on about?
Pentagon was hit with a missile

twin towers hit by planes

real planes, real passengers.
planned by the jews in the USA.

larry silverstein is satan himself.

You're fucking stupid. I was sitting here trying to come up with something more advanced to describe you, but why bother. You're just straight up stupid as shit, so why not just cut to the chase.

People have been posting this a lot, but it's just a screenshot, it doesn't prove anything at all. Worthless.

I'm not posing there were no planes, I'm just starting a discussion. I also find the no planes theory weird, but I do admit that some of the videos of plane hitting the second tower look really weird.

I guess the main focus should be the pentagon and buulding 7, and the twin towers should be ignored, as the smoke screen that they were.

Study - Rare Amateur 9 11 Footage with audio NOT SHOWN ON TV
youtube.com/watch?v=g8FfcuvM3gs

this
F=ma

Sup Forums makes based 9/11 thread
>10m later
Jews make bullshit 9/11 thread
Everytime

IT WAS MUH NUKES!!!!

Fried chicken could cut through steel if it's moving fast enough.

WE WUZ MICRONUKES

Now explain how WTC building 7 fell.
Never hit, fell in it's own footprint.

youtu.be/fT4lDU-QLUY

THE VIDEO

youtu.be/fIAK6PAeyn8

When will the MUH MOFUGGEN INDESTRUCTIBLE STEEL BEAMS meme end?

They're designed to fall in their own footprint

It was damaged by the debris of the other tower(s)

Some of them look legit cut at an angle.
Finding the passports was also very fucky.

how much longer is the CIA going to try to push this no planes stuff?

No it couldn't.

youtu.be/nWs7VUI4gPI

>The Young Turks
Fixed to prevent views

hooktube.com/nWs7VUI4gPI

And yet a bird does this.

The no planes theory is so stupid.

What's easier? Faking planes and disappearing hundreds of people and four planes, or training guys how to hijack planes and run them into shit?
Of course there were planes.

The radome is usually not aluminum.

"To find the folks who committed this act." GWB

Very telling. The people who did were already dead from flying the planes into buildings.
He was setting everyone up for the pre-planned War on Terror.

>training guys how to hijack planes
you mean empty, remote-controlled, auto-piloted planes

>Aluminum
The lightest metal used for mass production?
Nope. This wasn't boiler plate steel.

So a wing wouldn't suffer any damage? From flesh? You sure?

>When will the MUH MOFUGGEN INDESTRUCTIBLE STEEL BEAMS meme end?
you don't need MOFUGGEN INDESTRUCTIBLE STEEL BEAMS, all you have to do is point at WTC 7, which was NOT hit by a plane or anything of the sort - yet it collapsed within 7 seconds

lulz american govt loves u

ohh no dude not at all fucky. every single thing being (((BURNT))) to oblivion but the passports are without damage?? even though it was on the supposedly hottest floor????? ? ? ? BRUH..... IF YOU BELIEVE THIS.........

nigger no, it collapsed hours after because the shit caught on fire from debris. The fire made the beams brittle, and caused it collapse under its own weight.

>it collapsed hours after because the shit caught on fire from debris
name one single other building that has ever "caught fire from debris" and collapsed
hint: you can't

seriously, do you actually accept that stupid shit? and when I say it collapsed in 7 seconds, I mean it was chilling, like a building, and then suddenly, once it began "collapsing", it was literally gone in 7 seconds.

oh but it caught fire from debris lmao

it's just funny, the explanation for the twin towers is "they were hit by a plane and that shit blew up, duh" - but then the explanation for WTC 7 is "lol some debris fell off the other buildings and they caught fire and then it blowed up."

l m a o

And so what if it wasn't? It's a fucking metal flying at 600 mph. Do you know how fucking fast that is?

It's 600 mph!

I wasn't disagreeing that it would do damage.

Just disagreeing that the cone is aluminum. It's usually fiberglass.

Bad news for you, the outer layer was not the structural part of the buildings

The plane did indeed hit, lets' not be stupid about it. But the plane won't cause that kind of collapse.

Do you guys understand the amount of math and precision you need to bring down a building like that in a way that doesn't top and destroy everything?

Of course it was planes, only flat earth-tier retards think it wasn't planes.

You're the one who was wrong, stop being such a dumb fucking nigger.

>How the fuck would the have the time and the ability to correct every single video recording of 911? Impossible.

Same way they had the ability to disseminate this globally, instantaneously, and edit and inject cached images on the fly.

stel bemz jit fewl

it literally could
>accelerate fried chicken to an appreciable fraction of C in a vacuum
>fried chicken mass increases well beyond that of steel
>impact
>steel + chicken vaporize instantly in a giant fireball

also you can cut through steel with pressurized water
and the bird was also vaporized.
high speed impacts destroy everything

They were real planes, and real people were on them and died in the attacks.

The government likely knew the attacks were going to happen and allowed them to take place so they could profit from them.

:^)

I was in Jersey City across the river watching and I did not see a plane hit the second tower. There was just an explosion.

You do realize that this was 16 years ago, right? How many people had phones with the capability of filming anything?

And how the BBC was caught reporting on the tower 7 collapse as their own screen behind them showed tower 7 intact.

I was in my 30's when it happened, and watched the second tower hit when my roommate woke me up frantic to come watch the news.

Like everyone else, we were stunned, shocked then very angry. But later, I thought something was really off about the whole thing and that not only oil but opiates were what we were really after. A tasty bonus on top of the records destruction of all the Enron et,al. contained in WTC 7 not to mention insurance payouts for the Twin Towers themselves.

>planes
>muslims
>bush was in on it
>((()))))))))

will kek bless me with digits ?

:(

>No
if a couple sheets of paper moving fast enough can cut through a fucking coconut then deveal hundred metric tons of high strength aerospace aluminum alloys moving at 600 miles an hour can/WILL cut through some steel girders. youtube.com/watch?v=J7t7_cpPB48

Yo did they really take the passengers to a hanger and gas them?

No titanium black boxes, no engines, everything just pulverized. DNA retrieved from clumps of cells because the bodies were just that mutilated. But happenstance to find one of the hijacker's passports?
How can people still think this was NOT an inside job?

Maybe bush himself wasn't in on it, and we have that part wrong. Maybe it was ((them))) doing work outside of the government. Check em to see if confirmed

You're a fucking idiot. Let me guess...now the planes were going 700 mph? It just keeps getting faster even though it is impossible to fly anywhere near top speed at low altitude.
Imagine this...you are Superman and you can swing a titanium baseball bat at 1000 mph.
Now swing that bat into just a 1/2" thick steel I beam.
Guess what happens...THE FUCKING BAT WOULD FUCKING SHATTER

How was I wrong, dumb nigger? Planes are meant to fly, not take damage. Stupid cocksucker.

Mass is whats key here.

>you are Superman and you can swing a titanium baseball bat at 1000 mph. Now swing that bat into just a 1/2" thick steel I beam.Guess what happens...THE FUCKING BAT WOULD FUCKING SHATTER

So would the steal beam. F=MA

That's some nigger tier logic there, Jerome.

does that aluminum baseball bat have 200 times the mass as that steel beam? No? Then shut the fuck up.

No clue, didn't try to follow people.

Just objects and money.

wouldn't be surprised if they harvested their organs.

>That's some nigger tier logic there, Jerome.
Elementary school Physics = "nigger logic"

They must have never taught you what F=MA means in whatever nigger school you dropped out of.

The towers were designed with few real floors for the 9/11 occult ritual. No planes.

Pic very related

Try this one you dumb fuck...
The plane is sitting still and the building is traveling at 400 mph.
Who wins?

Yes, elementary tier logic is nigger tier logic. When did mama stop forcing you to go to school? About that time?

an industrial pressure washer can cut your foot off and it's only water.

have you ever tried taking a pic of a fast moving object?

you have?

how about taking a pic of an object moving at over 500mph

it shows up as a blur

hi cia

>The plane is sitting still and the building is traveling at 400 mph.Who wins?

This only proves that you have zero grasp or understanding on any of Newtons 3 laws.

because 288,100 metric tons traveling at 400 mph at a static object weighing 400,000 lbs is clearly the same as a 400,000 lbs moving at 600 MPH toward a static object weighing 288,100 metric tons.

That's the equivalent level of stupid as asking who wins between a static non moving bullet and a man running at it at 800 feet per second

>what is a camcorder

>Water hose vs 8 inch thick slab of stainless steel. Who wins?

youtube.com/watch?v=lMSGHJ8GJ1A

>people only now carry cameras everywhere because phones have them
you must be 18 to post on Sup Forums.

and yet you're still not proving anything wrong, or anything at all for that matter. Except for a profound lack of understanding on the simplest laws of physics.

>building is traveling at 400 mph.Who wins?
Gravity!

depends on how far away you are.

planes were real
but computer-guided by remote (QRS11)

guarantee their data would never match another incident.

that guy who's saying that aluminium goes through steel, is probably same guy who claimed couple of days ago that 1 kg of feathers weights the same as 1 kg of iron. Don't listen this troll.

How about we list the things that matter?

>explosions were seen and heard before impact/collapse
>involvement of pakistani government with no investigation
>lucky larry
>the 6 "suicide bombers" who turned out to stil be alive
>bush-bin laden connection

lol try going 600mph at that altitude and see what happens, wings will rip off. cruising altitude is 30k.

>This is the power of Generation Z

What a fucking idiot. Im not going to spoonfeed you, but there are some pretty solid compilations of all the amateur footage from that day.

Yes, people had cameras before fruits and robots ran the place.