Croatia hate thread

Release all your hatred in this thread at this shitty country.

It's a nice country

Your country is also nice. Kalimerhaba!

Nice vacation spot.

I think Croats are a tad too stuck-up.

>breaks the rules of arbitration by talking to, and bribing the judges
>hurr ur such stuck ups
>slovenia is not a corrupt balkan country
>we wuz austrians n sheit

i know what was your intention since no one except maybe some of mine butthurt fellows will say it's shit while it's undeniably a beautiful country

some croats are alright, but i've noticed this too amongst many of them i've encountered here, idk what's the problem with those

may i ask why do you have such a beef over an inch of the sea? why don't just let them have it if it's decided so? why it is so important to you when it's more important to them?

>may i ask why do you have such a beef over an inch of the sea? why don't just let them have it if it's decided so? why it is so important to you when it's more important to them?

Under normal conditions we would, but there 2 pressing issues that their newspapers and politicians refuse to address.

1. They broke the rules of the arbitration by having their diplomats talk to the judges, in the leaked conversation the judge implies that they've been bribed.

2. Ports of Rijeka and Koper. These 2 ports are obviously in competition, and all would be fine, but the Slovenes refuse to build a highway from the Croatian border to their main network of highways that would properly connect Rijeka to Europe. Instead trucks that load their good in Rijeka have to drive through shitty routes, thus giving Koper an unfair advantage.

The second point is the most important, and you could argue that it is all fair and fine, but why would we then give our rightful piece of clay (that they can't legally take, arbitration is a mutual agreement it requires both sides, it's not legally binding) to a country that actively works against our economic interests? No one is blocking their ships as it is, Ships going to Koper never had any issues traveling through our waters, but why won't they connect their highway network to the highway on Croatia's border so that the trucks coming from Rijeka dont have to travel through shitty village roads?

If you want to play fair, we'll play fair, but Slovenes are just selfish cunts, honestly I'm not that nationalistic but if it ever came to war because of this issue, I'd personally take up a rifle and volunteer because that's how much they fucking annoy me. And they universally refuse to address this issue, because they are selfish scheming jewish cunts.

Orange are highways, yellow are shit roads. Pic very related.

Other than principle, ports.
If they have free access to the sea, Rijeka might lose some business to Koper.

i like croatia they ustase

fuck off slovenian jew, this isn't /bant/

sage

they already have free access, no one's bothering them, they simply want a guarantee so they can completely ignore the Highway projects that would properly connect Rijeka to Europe without fearing any retaliation from us.

They are dishonest scheming jewish cunts and I'd personally go out murdering them.

thanks for the answers especially the detailed one

>breaks the rules of arbitration by talking to, and bribing the judges

fairy tales spread by your fake media because they knew you would lose.

This cunt has steadily been starting threads trying to start balkan shitstorms, last week it was some painfully retarded shit about Croatia conquering half of balkans, people took the bait and it was 300+ reply shitposting competition.

That being said, we are kinda cunts sometimes

Heh,stupid newfaggs getting baited.

>They broke the rules of the arbitration by having their diplomats talk to the judges, in the leaked conversation the judge implies that they've been bribed.

you do know that that judge was removed and had no bearing on the proceedings?

>but the Slovenes refuse to build a highway from the Croatian border to their main network of highways that would properly connect Rijeka to Europe.

and why would we? What do we gain from that?

>our rightful piece of clay

you mean our rightful piece of clay

>but Slovenes are just selfish cunts

says a country that has numerous border disputes with other nations.

dont really care about it desu

t. serb

they're all just idiot fascists

Slovenes are just EU's bitches.
You will go in the same gas chamber with the jew.

u jelly?

Bela-russian. Don't you have a genocide to do?

>2. Ports of Rijeka and Koper. These 2 ports are obviously in competition, and all would be fine, but the Slovenes refuse to build a highway from the Croatian border to their main network of highways that would properly connect Rijeka to Europe. Instead trucks that load their good in Rijeka have to drive through shitty routes, thus giving Koper an unfair advantage.
sounds like (((them)))

Croatia isnt that bad, its among the least autistic in the Balkans.

>voting in a female leader
how cucked

We don't do genocides.. Where do you get that from?

ZA DOM

Voting in a fag Treeguydau or whatever the fuck.
When's muhammed moving in to your house.

>country

Zbremni

>bill c16

Fuck off.
Stop trying to make serbs and croats hate eachother, you did it once Never again motherfucker.

fucking catholic scum, they ruined the balkans

yeah this, my neighbour is a serb my age and I can't recall a single instance of bullying.
>his nickname is srbo
not sure if it counts

please dont report me

t.diasporaserb
don't you have identity politics to argue with trannies about?

based

diaspora is always cancer, no matter which one
don't feed them with (You)s

>srbo
there was a croat in my elementary school class and we called him kroki

he was fine with it, was top lad

>defending yourself from ustase ethnic cleansing makes you the bad guy

I wont feed your trolling.fuck off.

Croats a tad too stuck up?

Greatest sin, indeed.

Yea.. Sounds like a decent race. Remind me what the serbs do when they chimp out again?

yeah I don't really hate anyone except the violent subhuman types, who inhabit each country.

look balkan bro's, we've got our differences, but as long as we are on same page when it comes to potential genocide of muslims in the future, you're all good in my book.

says the guy whose ancestors have butchered children and then escaped to australia like pussies
you don't even deserve (You), you diaspora ustasha larper

Feels good being superior

slovenia max aesthetics

Croatian - great at drinking and fights and land of beautiful tanned girls - what can you hate about this paradise?

>you do know that that judge was removed and had no bearing on the proceedings?

after saying "we are already giving you a lot", it implies the whole process is compromised and that it's more than one judge that's been bribed, I'll remind you again that arbitration is a voluntary goodwill procedure, it has no legal basis, and you broke the goodwill

>and why would we? What do we gain from that?

you're obliged under EU treaties to build that highway, I can say the same shit, why would we give you our clay, what do we gain from that?

>you mean our rightful piece of clay

under international law, no. we are in possession, you agreed to the borders during the 90s and now you're trying to backpedal it, and that's the end of it, there's is no law in the world that can give you our piece of sea, even if you get whole of savudrija you won't get access to international waters, even the arbitration says that the sea is still ours and that we should create a special legal regime ON OUR MARITIME TERITORY so your ships can pass, do you realize what Sovereignty means? like I said, you can only get access to international waters through our goodwill.

now to remind you of your own words when pressed with the highway issue THAT YOU AGREED TO BUILD

>and why would we? What do we gain from that?

And that's our answer to you too, selfish moron. I flip the finger to Slovene tourists when I see them next summer, that's how it begins, next on the list is verbal abuse, then physical violence, soon you'll be as welcome here as the Serbs, who regularly get beat up and their vehicles destroyed.

Haha a serb called me a pyssy.

Me fucking ow serb shit.

Then you are a mouse, a worm, a snake.

Half croat here, stop hiding your serb flag.

>show your flag sergej

i'll give you one ticket to bleiburg to fuck off ;^)

git rekt fgt

Someone is shitposting tonight

Damn I wish we could get along but throughout history we murdered eachother non stop.We are kust destined to genocide eachother.

"I flip the finger to Slovene tourists when I see them next summer, that's how it begins, next on the list is verbal abuse, then physical violence, soon you'll be as welcome here as the Serbs, who regularly get beat up and their vehicles destroyed."

your whole country will go to hell in 1 year without our tourists.

Just*

Literally why, jealous balkanshit (I don't who hate who in this region and i don't care)
Croatia is great for cheap vacation and has lots of beautiful cities and landscapes.

Serbia is fine but Bosnia is a non country tho

>soon you'll be as welcome here as the Serbs, who regularly get beat up and their vehicles destroyed.
that's pretty sad desu, i don't know why you're acting like you're proud of that

Hey hey you mentioned slaughtering kids, but you forgot to mention what YOU cunts do when you chimp out.

Ah yeah, the croats just woke up one morning, yawned, had breakfast, then did the daily slaughter.

Lmfao, like it is in our blood.

Fucking aggressor. Lol. Way to play that one. Cute.

Based. Was there on vacation couple years ago and every day we went fishing with the guy we rented apartment from and then eat those fishes. So fun.

Fuck off EU shill, Croatia is alright.

>i don't know why you're acting like you're proud of that

t. Analbanian

Sadly only place i would visit in slovenia. I say sadly because there is not much more and i have no intrest in skiing.

you're literally descendant of psychopaths so you wouldn't understand that either way

?

They are alright.

kys you disgusting mongrel

Fuck Serbs
Fuck Bosnians
Fuck croats
Fuck whatever the fuck else is out there in that arsehole of the world

>visiting tourist traps
gg no re u fokiing tard

What would you recommend that really gives a good feel of history?

Ustase scum, Croatian girls are nothing but disgusting coal burning whores.

>serbs are the victims now

I never knew dis

stop giving me (you)s and go learn about atrocities committed by your grandfathers and repent for them
then you can come back to talk

Why ignore your own? Are you blind?

^this
Very sad.

well, i can proudly say that my grandfathers didn't held death camps nor slaughtered children on the most disgusting ways imaginable
i love when ustasha diaspora projects that on this way - b-but what about you? none my ancestors were fucking bloodthirsty psychopaths ffs

Koper, Rjieka... shouldn't all these towns belong to Italy anyways?

Just to clarify, almost everyone whos over 40 witnessed someone getting killed by chetniks in the region of dalmatia. My family witnessed throat cutting of innocent people taken out of the house. I also dont understand why would chetniks film some of these incidents with camera, why record your own crimes?

Leave Our Catholic Bros alone you d&c kike.

Wow. Proud. Neither did my grandfather, a boatbuilder.

But I am not proud because he didn't, like I am lucky and gifted.

I like Croatia. It has nice people and beautiful countryside.

Diaspora here. Moving to Zadar in 3 weeks. Done with Canada

what chetniks? you mean criminals released from prison to go and ravage other countries? i also want them punished by death

Apologize!!!

Why?

many of your fellows there are actually proud of what their ancestors did, that's why i'm saying i'm proud of what my ancestors didn't do

Such tits! Meaty thighs! That woman can fuck, you see this instantly!

>many of your fellows there are actually proud of what their ancestors did
Did what? Anyway lil faggots just want to be edgy.

What's wrong with them?

>Serbia is fine

But the women are so beautiful

Because large parts of it used to be Croatia and Serbia, it was then occupied by the roaches and the border was set. Then you got fucked by islam and what remains is BiH. We should undo that.

Well they have a right to exist, and a right to their country. If you haven't noticed the chetniks are getting smaller in numbers, Croatians and Serbians are becoming more friendly to eachother.

It is. Don't fall for d&c
Look how great they were at Removing Kebab.
Now imagine Having Serbs on the front line of The Race War collecting muzzie heads.
Don't dismiss such potential

Heh. Croat knows croat.

Yes im larping like it is the 90s, however, I will not forget what my grandfather told me.

InB4 liar. No no, he had every reason to be immensely disgusted by "righteous, hot blooded thirsty asshole cunts and bastards that cannot reason" aka serbs

Um not really what happened but what do you wish to do with Bosnia?