HAPPENING: Wikileaks reveals Clinton Bribed 6 Republicans To ‘Destroy Trump’

WikiLeaks has released information that shows Hillary Clinton campaign staffers bribing 6 Republicans to “destroy Trump”. In an email from John Podesta to Huma Abedin, the pair discuss diverting Clinton campaign funds to various Republicans who were secretly on the Clinton payroll.

Conservativedailypost.com reports:

>The email, sent in July of this year, describes how funds were being diverted from Clinton’s campaign to the Super PACS of Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina, and John Kasich.

According to the email:

>“JB, CF, and JK PACS will be noticeably silent for the rest of the campaign. Each will receive a significant allowance from advertising budget. HRC is in the loop and has talked to all three personally. Eyes only.”

Other emails that surfaced but do not refer to anything other than title have also surfaced that raised eyebrowS. It seems at a glance that the Clinton Foundation, or as I am calling it, the Pantsuit Mafia, has bought off several key members of the Republican Party to push the Clinton agenda. Such as:

>“He is on board, will retract the invitation to speak. Eyes only.”

This email was dated days before Speaker of the House Paul Ryan withdrew the invitation to Donald Trump to speak at an event in Wisconsin. Even though we do not have the ‘smoking gun’ to say it was him, no other logical conclusion can be assumed.

Source:
newspunch.com/wikileaks-clinton-bribed-6-republicans/amp/
archive.is/fkCYx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cje8zuHKSrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this true?

I wouldn't be surprised if that liberal backstabber Lisa Murkowski is involved.

I want to believe.

But can we trust Assange?

yes

in before the republicans also start calling it Russian interference

Lynch mob when?

Bump

This

Bump wtf

Clinton did some shady shit, and in other news the sun set this evening.

trumpbump

>conservativedailypost
>no WL source
i hope you die

Bump

Show me your war face.

someone should probably lock her up or something. that would make a great campaign slogan for 2018, now that I think of it, LOCK HER UP!! You could probably get elected President with that slogan, lmao

Where the fuck is the link to the email?

This is legal proof of collusion and campaign finance violations.

Jail time incoming...

this shit happens every election, now that we have internet and better access to information, the idiots now believe it

This is 8 month old fake news. There is no wikileak about it.

no it isn't

>implying this will make any difference
it won't and you know it

Bump, shills get the rope too!

PURGE ALL RINOS

Based Bibi, always been on Trump's side and always hated Hillary. He's 100% /our guy/ in this fight.

>>The email, sent in July of this year, describes how funds were being diverted from Clinton’s campaign to the Super PACS of Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina, and John Kasich.
If real then I can't wait to re-post my Jeb! memes

It actually is.

THANK YOU BASED WIKILEAKS AND RUSSIA TODAY!!! Sup Forums CONFIRMS IT! ONLY TRUST RED PILLED SOURCES LIKE BREITBART AND WIKILEAKS AND RUSSIA TODAY. EVERYTHING ELSE IS BLUE PILLED

As long as Clinton remains a free woman our nation is in danger. It's that simple.

Trump will deeply regret no following through on his "lock her up" bullshit.

If he can't go after her publicly then he needs to assign someone to deal with her in private. The entire Clinton machine needs to be shut down.

>Russians hacked Republican party
youtube.com/watch?v=cje8zuHKSrY

bump

back you go

AND
HERE
WE
GO

>Jeb Bush

Money well spent.

The Democratic Party for PRISON 2017!

did you just change your name because people think you are clickbait what happened?

>yournewswire.com seems to be getting redirected to newspunch.com.

this is old news and i was excited the first time i read it, i was like "now its really happening" but nothing happened. dont get excited but heres a bump for you people just finding out about this.

bump

Join the Happening HQ discord
Discord/9CAy8Hf

I'm not finding these emails in Wikileaks search.

sage the slide

This is the worst link ever. I went all the way to the original december article and even they don't link to the fucking email.

It's not proof, but it is evidence

wew lad

Actually it's not even that because these emails can't be verified because they won't even explain which emails they're referencing.

Smells like shill. You and this thread.

It's a great time to take a nap...so sleepy.

I hate that bitch. I voted for Joe Miller.

>I voted for Joe Miller.
So did I then the GOP threw money at her to defeat him. I'm not really sure what political party she belongs to because she ran as a write in a while ago.

yudon-sei

Where is the proofs?

of course it is
faggots knew this years ago

OK? Where's the email?

We need a list of RINOs to vote out in 2018

Enough is fucking enough

this, its time to end them

Fake and gay