Fuck Trump. I am here to stay and I will fucking make sure of that. Fuck all of you...

Fuck Trump. I am here to stay and I will fucking make sure of that. Fuck all of you, my family is here to fucking stay you stupid fucks. Fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B0L1qutYEF0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You've got to go back

defend your rights!

are you one of the burned antifa cats?

If we ever met, I would shove a fucking knife into your eyesockets so you cant see you racist fuck

Don't worry bro, if you wanna stay you're gonna stay here forever

You have to go back.

That's why you need to go back. You're an animal, not a human.

Violent lunatics like you belong behind bars. Be grateful you have a chance outside the country.

can i save that pic

Shouldn't your flag be Mexican?

He's right though, you need to go back. You're illegal.

>violent subhuman proving why he and his pathetic family should be permanently deported back to whatever shithole he came from

Over the wall Pedro, your violent mudblood isnt welcome here. Your family too

>I will harm you if I don't get to live here
Now you're a terrorist that has to go back.

I don't care if they came over when they were two,
they snuck their way into the land of red, white and blue,
and now with their cocky attitudes out-of-whack,
I say these five little words: "You have to go back!"

We're ganna bury them here.

user that sounds like some Nazi talk.

leans in, "wrong".

Violent illegal. Fuck right off

Why did you come here? Why did you not come legally?

This Verrit thing is the best opportunity this place has had in years.

You'll leave one way or another paco
youtube.com/watch?v=B0L1qutYEF0

dont worry Miguél, I'll make sure to help ICE finding every last one of you fucking beaners taconiggers, nobody can scape from Sup Forums

Shut up Paco

Lmao you threaten our people and wonder why your dumbass is being deported.You come to our country and try to decide our policy. Not going to happen now that DAD is in power.

Another one of those violent illegals Trump talks about, I wonder if he's ever wrong...

Im not scared of some redneck little european loving fuck who stole this land from my ancestors. You better fucking get it that its Mexicos land not yours.

>If we ever met, I would shove a fucking knife into your eyesockets so you cant see you racist fuck
that's why you have to go back.
>Violent Subhumans: Will They Ever Learn?

You're a dirty gimmigant, you must depart these lands never to return.

Go back and take your family with you. Go make your home country great again.

>you made This?
>i made This.
>we wuz

I'm seriously thinking about a way of Doxxing beaners and send the files to ICE every week

>typical non-white response

the first step is you going back, the second step will be genociding your entire shitskin race

Oh, it's an angry, violent, seditious, illegal immigrant.

What are the fucking odds?

Go back faggot

>tfw

You're going back one way or another. And your fat, ugly children are going too.

SEND THE TIP TO ICE LADS COME ON

YOU ARE COMING BACK TO US, PACO

YOU GONNA GET NARCOED

I HOPE YOU PUT ATTENTION ON YOUR SPANISH CLASSES

you wuz conquered. by everyone who came near you.
the only thing your people have is stretched out assholes from literally everyone in history showing up at your door and pushing your shit in.
viva la mexico

formally requesting context on the image

As a Spaniard, you have to go back. My family came here legally unlike yours. Get the fuck out unless you're gonna come here the RIGHT way.

You have to go back you violent thug.

That's why we have police handle this. To overcome your violence with force and appropriate weaponry. We're hiring more of them, just for you!

Defend yourself then!

Thank goodness you're going. Take your friends, too.

Way to prove everyone's point.

A worthy topic of R&D.

When Mexico sends their people they're not sending their best clearly

That's why you gotta go.

If you are so brave why dont you call Homeland security and tell them this exact same thing?

Imma let you know a little piece of mexico history that you dont know: Mexico lost the land of texas, california, etc because we lose a war, and give them to usa.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo

Mexico had existed for 20 years as a nation to this point.

So get fucked chicano, you coming back

These kids didn't even learn Spanish when their parents and their friends all spoke it?

Serious IQ problem there.

Find the local Catholic Charities church. They have special events every month, mostly for illegals, including classes on how to get government services without being documented.

WE WUZ MAYAS

Fuck off back to where ever you came from.

That original shop is fucking awesome, then. Thought it was legit

also i am retarded for falling for it

>mfw it will be soon

Donde son de, Paco de el Taco?

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative Christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking Nazis.
The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millennials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with Nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.
Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

ayyy

that one is pretty convincing

LOL it would rock, I would laugh my ass off

well, I'm not american NOR live there BUT I hate criminals and Mexicans. churches...... hmmmmmmm good idea, I might attend when I go there to visit some people in november or december

>You better fucking get it that its Mexicos land not yours.
If it's yours, why isn't it yours anymore?

We've let these intruders into our home stay for far too long. This is not their home, it's ours and they are not invited guests.

Someone needs to make a template so we can create our own.

What do you suppose will happen to them once they're back?

Is that kid ok?

>muh current year
>muh Russia
>muh Hitler
>muh -ism
You brainlets made this war so easy to win

The Weak Should Fear the Strong

Pic related is why you have to go back

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out