AT LEAST I STILL HAVE #BREXIT

Daily reminder than britbongs are WORSE THAN SWEDES and think pic related is part & parcel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQQyyMyTHa0
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41150792
youtube.com/watch?v=wEhzCgwjSDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha aa

*london

Is "part and parcel" a meme because the sand nigger mayor can't speak English or is it some weird britbong expression?

Aren't they looking for the guy ?

>the state of british police

it's a genuine bong expression but it's drifting out of use, younger generations don't really say it

Not even the Swedish police is this cucked

Yep.

desu I don't envy her position. You either take it or fight them off at which point you'd get
>POLICE OFFICER BATTERS INNOCENT POC PARADE GOER
I wonder where that attitude came from.

The mayor of London said that terrorism is "part and parcel" of living in a big city.

The phrase 'part and parcel' means commonplace, expected, normal. This is where the meme comes from.

From Coeur de Lion, to niggers dryhumping women in the middle of London.

Britannia ruled by slaves

I'm not a bootlicker but I'd support the cop beating even a white guy. He's rubbing his benis on her.

She fucking loves it too, but can't turn around or else her husband will see what she does during the day.

Also notice the other cop knows he can't do anything.

How the mighty have fallen. I agree that UK is more cucked than Sweden/Germany in it's own way. Sweet karma.

This is sexual harassment.

Stupid nigs have ruined Britain. Luckily there are no niggers in my town, but nonetheless their presence disgusts me.

Imagine being "saved" by this woman if you were being mugged at the carnival.

That negro is probably distracting her on purpose while some guy in the background is being robbed.

Female police officers are a novel token of political correctness and nothing else.

>d-d-da-do it again... bomber harris, yeah!!

you're never going to fight back white man, you are acting like blacks now, just sitting their crying thinking that it will change anything.
You know you're never going to fight back, just give up.

I hate women so fucking much

It's like this all over Europe.
Remind me which army captured Berlin?

Churchill and the jews ruined us. Any other politician would have made a peace deal with Hitler and then we could have then kept our empire.

holy fucking sweet jesus help us and save us

actual sweden is laughing at you

youtube.com/watch?v=hQQyyMyTHa0

Lmao, you think this argument does you any good? British "Empire" together with French "Empire" couldn't defeat a country with almost no colonies TWICE. Always crying to big brother America for help.

Regarding our role in the war - they broke the pact and backstabbed us. You saying we should've just bent over(like you're doing now)?

Germany got fucked in WWI and America's role was minuscule. You, however, got ABSOLUTELY FUCKED in WWI by the Germans and Austrians with more men.
In regards to WWII, we weren't keen on going to war. Chamberlain allowed Hitler to annex both the Sudetenland and all of Czechoslovakia, the latter of which he didn't have any claim to. Maybe if Hitler didn't invade every small country east of him like a retard Germany might still be Nazi. We gave him ample warning that we would go to war with him if he invaded Poland.
Plus, France was the one more responsible for it. We were more of France's sidekick in that affair, until France surrendered. France was far more adamant about going to war with Germany, wanting revenge for WWI.
Also, you got fucked by Finns.

Both our wars with Germany were due to ideological/geopolitical differences(ww1 - they allied with turks and we wanted to take Constantinopole, ww2 - communism). You on the other hand simply wanted to punish them for becoming too strong(Baghdad Railway, Germany having highest growth of all European countres at the start of 20c). So you succeded in keeping your leading role in Europe with these wars.

Regarding french monkeys - they were always butthurt of Germans, always keen on fucking them over when they get the chance. Fucking degenrates.

And don't forget Constantinople Agreement.

Meanwhile, in the good 'ol U.S. of 'Murica...

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41150792

There are more muslim under 25s in the UK than christians

Their non-white immigrants never came because of the EU. Britain leaved because they wanted to stop the influx of white people.

Britains problem is and has been, the importation of third worlders from their former colonies. BREXIT did nothing to stop that.

Yeah, for some reason voters thought the EU had a say in Paki migration, although it does have a say with refugees.

Then Britain is lost.

Lmao how the Hell did your police get so bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=wEhzCgwjSDY

Action starts 1 minute in

Not necessarily. Czechia is the least Christian country in Europe.

You did that to a cop or State police officer in my state (Massachusetts) you would catch a beating with a side of mace possibly a bullet if you're a nog like this guy and one wearing a New York Yankee hat to top it off.

What's really fucked up is that she most likely liked it and got a little wet

>they broke the pact and backstabbed us.
They didn't actually, technically the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact still stands.

Quintessentially British.

lol out police would annihilate them

This is disgusting

So would I. But they'd probably get raked over the coals for doing it to a black person. We can thank the US for that.

Yeah German police don't give a fuck. I'm pretty sure they don't carry firearms because I remember seeing a video of them swarming a Hells Angels guy to subdue him and drag him away from his MC's clubhouse. It was less a tactical extraction and more like a wrestling match lol.

ayyy lmao

>ifunny.co
ahhahahahhahhahahah good meme very original

They actually all carry a handgun (mostly the P99Q) and more and more are equipped with submachine guns in response to all the fugee attacks.
Our police is actually the only thing that still gives me hope about this country as they're easily the most right wing instituion in this country.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger. How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth? You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan. I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults. Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. You nigger. You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation. You are the Baltimore of South America. Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family. Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

bump

epic pasta my lad

That's pretty hot.

White women and black women are the perfect couple, they belong together in Hell

fuck off, you russian ashkenazi jew. no one gives a shit what you have to say in criticism of other nations. stop gouging puppies' eyes out and selling 12 year old girls into prostitution, you absolute fucking state.

we're not out of the EU yet. those "EU nationals" from other euro states were all pakis, niggers and somalis from, for example, your country. once we're out of the EU we will have sovereignty over our own borders and we can do something about it then, but that hinges on what party is in power and as is all familiar to us, labour and tory are the only two that could feasibly be elected and they are both different flavours of AIDS.

How is this allowed? A cop beat the shit out of a nurse in America for actually doing her job and defending her patient's rights, but this guy can just hump this poor girl with zero consequences?

asshurt pole.

>white privilege

>those "EU nationals" from other euro states were all pakis, niggers
Why the racism?

Because lack of racial consciousness is what damned the anglo race to extinction on their own home island