holly fuck, she looks like she's 30 at best
why do wite women age like shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAV0eI6MnrA
youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qv-swaYWL0
youtube.com/watch?v=cSMz0pcrM18
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stóridómur
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Íslendingabók_(genealogical_database)
youtube.com/watch?v=vD79miUXZXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the stress of paying for the rest of the world is exhausting.

she's 26

AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHA
BTFO AUTISTIC FUCK

She is 22.

Do you think she is a virgin?

>the stress of paying for the rest of the world
She literally gets paid thousands of dollars a month by a harem of beta providers

No, she is probably getting fucked by Tyrone

that's just how white "women" are
asian chicks is where it's at

Loomer got a nosejob, lol

OP said "wite women", you thick fucking faggot.

READ BEFORE POST YOU FUCKING UNTERMENSCH

All these "alt-right, i'm not like other women" are just as slutty and wretched like the rest. They demand Chads and Tyrones, not Sup Forumsacks

>redditspacing
>cant even spell üntermensch correctly
Someone's nervestruck.

She looks fine you divide and conquer shill

Sup Forums seems to have their facts confused again

Nah, I'd still date her though.

>She studied political science at the University of the Fraser Valley
>only completed two years and failed to receive a degree
>of Danish descent with her father's family fleeing the Nazis from Denmark
>With regard to her religious views, Southern states that she is "searching"
ok then

Lauren is old news. Lauren's sister is the new hotness.

She's an atheist libertarian so there is a 0% chance she's a virgin.

Lauren Southern is trans

I think she's quite pretty and genuinely don't understand the hate she gets here since it's never something constructive, it's just shit.
She talks about white genocide, visited generation identity and talks about traditionalism and western values.
Oh, after writing this out I understand who's behind these threads, Jews and complete losers.

inb4 Fingol white knight

I have a fetish for jewish women being pounded by black cocks

>She talks about white genocide, visited generation identity and talks about traditionalism and western values.
How many children does she have ?

She was born the same year as me? She is a fucking infowarrior retard. Why don't I have fame and adulation?

>butchering your face your more betabux
Why are women natural whores?

why do people always post this picture?

its clearly not her, you must be non-white.

She's 22 years old.

Because she's a man, dummy

This. Superior black men are wasting their seed on inferior white women, only superior Jewish women deserve the BBC

but her sister

Why do conservative woman always look older than they are?

she should stop bleaching her hair

She gets hate because she's LARPing for gibbs. She doesn't actively do anything to warrant praise. Somebody like Richard gets praise on Sup Forums because he takes an active part in what he believes in, Lauren does not.

That's a dude in that maid costume, isn't it.

because they're trying to appeal to the conservative base; old fucks.

>she wears a cross and paid for blowjob lips
what a whore

>y-you're nervestruck

Someone's bothered about being found out to be a fucking retard. When you equate "wite women" with Lauren who is one White woman, then you're a dumb faggot. Simple as that and our Race is stressing out paying for and dealing with your mental capacity so you don't feel like an Untermensch.

>what is photoshop

Their mind tells them to get that sugardaddy cock

Their insides tell them to get Tyrone

>(((white)))

Her face is horrible

Jess makes my cock hard.

Excuse me but what?
youtube.com/watch?v=uAV0eI6MnrA
youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qv-swaYWL0
youtube.com/watch?v=cSMz0pcrM18
This is more than I've done.
>She doesn't actively do anything to warrant praise
Does she get any fucking praise here? I only see /leftypol/ shitting on her and retarded Sup Forums people fall for it.
She's a woman, girls like to see other women and listen to them. She's most likely gotten a lot of girls into a more traditionalist life.

That pic also needs a big red arrow pointing at something.

She's not white, she's one of (((them)))
argument = null

>anything less than 9/10 is 0/10

Lol more redditspacing and whiteknighting. Also nice job shifting the goalposts, why the fuck is she looking haggard and beaten to shit because "all white women pay for everyone in the world" even though she gets $7k/mo from thirsty beta orbiters like you? You can't even spell üntermensch in the proper traditional spelling, but you insist on RPing like you give a shit about the white race all because I dared to call out the opportunistic e-celeb that you orbit. Pathetic.

Is dat sum Lauren thread I see?

>jew
>white
pick one. also her natural hair color is black.

she's 32 years old

i went to high school with her 15 years ago

This. White women seem particularly megatively affected by multiculturalism. Why bother keeping yourself fit when you're surrounded by barbarian shitskins on a daily basis who eye rape you everywhere you go? Why bother keeping yourself looking attractive when the media is telling you it doesn't matter or encouraging you to do the exact opposite and racemix with the shitskins? Why bother keeping yourself attractive when it's more cost effective (from a biological standpoint) to get pumped and dumped by Tyrone and living on the dole for the rest of your life? I'm not saying I worship white women, but I can see why they're deteriorating

I've been standing in for you since I didn't see you. Don't worry.

>All for gibbs
Anybody with a car and some gas money can just go to those rallies and talk about it and argue with people then post it on youtube later and wait for the cash flow and more donations. That's not doing anything for what you believe in. Never seen her hold a rally for what she believes in, or push for betterment of anything except her bank account, ie: being a jewess larping as a white nationalist

But what stressful reasons does Lauren "based" Southern have for looking like she's 32 while she's 22? She has no children, and she makes a full-time career salary/wage out of "redpilling the normies".

don't forget to mention her breast augmentation

This

Moarpheus

hot

AHLLAHU AKKKKBARR!

10/10 qt fucking HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

That women in ur picture is literally a walking nigger factory
Someone has to kidnap and sterilize her asap

DELET

>Sweden
checks out

I honestly don't know how to argue with you since you just don't make sense
>She doesn't do anything unlike Richard Spencer
I show some pretty great things she has done
>She's just doing it for money
Who on earth would see youtube as a good platform to earn money now? She speaks publicly and to other people in this community.
Do you really think she's just some degenerate commie who does this only for the money?
She had a conservative upbringing.

jesus christ this thread.

sage

She used to be beautiful. She just looks like a fukrag now

She didn't quit when her patreon was shut down either. She speaks what she believes in you pathetic moron.

>has a conservative upbringing
kek
>do you think she's just some degenerate commie who does this only for money
That's pretty much sums her up. Just like everybody else who banks on youtube for a living income.

I see it all over London. Girls whose grandmothers would have been blonde bombshells now have pock marks on their faces and receding hairlines with streaks of purple hair dye. Multiculturalism is a cancer that spreads mental illness and disease everywhere it goes. The amount of stress women are under these days (even Lauren burns-more-coal-than-a-power-station Southern) is quite high for such fragile creatures. It's the same reason urban dwelling populations are usually much less attractive than rural dwellers (take Jews, for example). Living in close confines with ugly shitskins takes its toll

checked

You're so mad, you inbred icefaggot. Dislodge Lauren's strap-on from your gaping dickhole and stop following the jewess.

>kek
Okay, you're clearly from leftypol who's trying to role play as someone who browses Sup Forums
Nice try.

Because she's a woman

Who's this?

Oh I'm sorry, is lol better for you? Having issues staying on topic unless the right acronyms are used, you autistic cuck.

Ok but that's shifting the goalposts back to other women, not Lauren. How do you quantify the "stressors" that she's been experiencing to make her look middle aged at the ripe young age of 22?

She's a millennial college dropout btw, so don't tell me that her "professional life" had anything to do with it.

>Inbred
Better luck next time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stóridómur
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Íslendingabók_(genealogical_database)

Where is Finland?

You post this daily?

>i'm 12 and what do ages look like?

This actually made me to laugh out loud

>tits

Why haven't you taken the Chad Nationalism pill user?

>Oh no, he's not falling for my Jewish tricks. Better just call him an autistic cuck
I am the superior man here. The immortal ice giant who's invincible to cold climate. You are but a puny, multi cultural man. How about you stop being a faggot and jump upon the muscle train?
youtube.com/watch?v=vD79miUXZXc

>le coalburner alt-light patreon scum

She's 28 this has already been discussed

Is that really Lauren's sister?

I've seen it happen to myself, quite honestly. I used to go to the gym and work out, take supplements, eat a lot. My beard grew thick and my hair grew thicker. Now I'm stuck living in a YMCA after a failed surgery and struggling to survive. I've lost weight, black bags under my eyes make me look 10 years older, and my beard and hair keeps getting thinner. Plus the stress from all the pain has taken a huge toll on my appearance. Shitty living habits like having a shitty diet or even just stress can have a huge impact on your appearance, despite the Jewish propaganda telling us otherwise

Both of the Souther dorters (or however it's spelled) are so f*cking hot