WW 3 happening

The Yanks took over the Russian embassy in San Francisco, russia if gearing up their dead hand system
rt.com/news/401866-russia-diplomatic-properties-occupation/

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/the-ultimate-weapon-of-mass-destruction-owning-the-weather-for-military-use-2/5306386
sputniknews.com/politics/201708211056639751-us-embassy-visas-russia-moscow/
cbr.ru/eng/press/event/?id=643https://www.rt.com/news/398389-russia-sanctions-economic-war-medvedev/
index.heritage.org/military/2017/assessments/us-military-power/u-s-army/
realcleardefense.com/articles/2017/04/28/russian_nuclear_weapons_policy_111261.html
reality-choice.org/177/sura-the-russia-haarp-which-could-destroy-usa-in-one-fell-swoop
youtube.com/watch?v=SonksKVZXlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*is

Can't wait for the burgers to get BTFO so sick of them and their jew dog friends

nah

Is this a bucnha Pelosi and Hillary Dems trying to continue the fucking Russian Hacking narrative?

yfw the Dems start WW3 over their bullshit hacking narrative

>Mfw forgot about the deadhand system

Oh, well RIP the entire planet

one more cracker racist on a monument to racist white supremacy!

You fucking dumb? They dont give a shit about their own citizens, why would they hold out against ours?

BAHAHAHA foreigners cry because the USA does what it wants on it's own clay.

They ejected us embassy staff first, this is a tit for tat measure. Just kill yourselves, happeniggers.

>muh dead hand

None of you fuckwits even know what it actually is and why it was never put into place by anyone in the first place. Spoiler, look up fail deadly and you may learn a thing or two

Stop with your WW3 shit

Is anyone else here getting more and more disappointed in Trump? His domestic policies are great but it feels like he has no control over America's foreign policy
He's basically going back on everything he said

Join the Happening HQ discord
Discord/9CAy8Hf

Hans you better hope Mama Merkel doesn't see these anti semetic remarks...

No you did it first you double digit iq nigger
How can you not remember last year Obama expelled a heap of Russian diplomats and seized their property

Please WWIII asap

I want my revenge.

no thanks

Different president lad. Not like it was serious enough to hold a grudge towards a different president, this wasn't nanking

The Russians are already attacking you with hurricanes Harvey and Irma were caused by Their ENMOD device, they also have their own version of haarp which they can use to activate the Yellowstone supervolcano.

globalresearch.ca/the-ultimate-weapon-of-mass-destruction-owning-the-weather-for-military-use-2/5306386

Different president but Trump didn't revert the mistake did he ? It's not about holding a grudge you've had several months to fix Obamas mistakes now even Trump is shilling that the elections were tampered by Russia
Are you forgetting the part where Trump implemented new sanctions on Russia ?

She cute.

Nazi!

Whoa. Probably overblown though

If I recall correctly, only embassies and certain staff are protected under international law, consols and most who hold a diplomatic passport are not.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

what a cucked little message

>bls russia, gave merci

this will never be a meme

It's literally nothing. Shif won't happen. I want to see norks go ballistic though and maybe chinks to back them up. Slant-Burger war would be fucking grand.

do you think that US elite give shit about US citizens

You border both of those countries Vladimir, your ass would get dragged into that war quick.

No, but why is that relevant? The picture is talking about Russia not attacking our citizens. Thats a very delusional outlook on the concept of war on someones homeland.

Let us all appreciate the beauty of Maria Zakharova.

She's a fucking jew you nonce.
It doesn't work like that, Wacław.

Are we closer to electric Boogaloo: China + NK + Russia vs. US?

B caмoм дeлe?
Wow, so that's the reason why she hot af.

Shit is more fucked than you think Boris.

sputniknews.com/politics/201708211056639751-us-embassy-visas-russia-moscow/

Why the fuck should we kill Russians and be killed by Russians because of our Zionist politicians? Even when they campaign on peace and get voted in they turn into war mongers. We don't want or need this shit. I ain't got no beef with Russia. Put the politicians on the front line since they're so eager for war.

nothingburger

>ENMOD

Its called the weather dominator.

I'm sure you would do a better job. Much like your king obongo who started the Syrian war and never finished it. Im guessing you were asleep the last 8 years you pathetic fucking loser.

With the rapid increase of automation the cabal doesn't need us anymore, so they want to kill 90% of us through disease, war, chemicals in water, Fukushima etc.

Yeah. Maybe. I hope I'm the first to go. The 10% remaining would die of radiation.

It's a fucking meme. If Russians had something like that it would have gone off long time ago. At this point I even doubt they have nukes.

The state of the us army
Filled with:
>Faggots
>Trannys
>Retards
>Cripples
>Niggers
>Women
>1-to-4 tooth-to-nail ratio
>Cost to train troops 170,000 and growing
>Only 5 out of 15 armored brigades kept at full combat readiness which has never trained in large scale arms operations
>More then 2/3 rds of young people don't qualify for military service due physical, emotional or educational problems
>Spend hundreds of Billions of dollars on a plane that can't fly.

Obongo Fucked you guys up bad.

I don't know wtf Trump is doing, maybe he's not in control but on the campaign trail he said the worst thing that could happen is to push Russia and China closer together. We're totally fucking shit up right now, the neo-cons are running the show it seems. That fucked up sanctions bill that passed because muh Russia conspiracy and then CIA director saying China is the biggest threat to the future of America. Wtf is going on. Economic reset coming??

Russia cucked to the US in Syria and can never recover from its image as a week country.

I was anti King nigger and killary and I still support Trump but it's simply disappointing watching Trump go back on a lot his campaign promises
Sure he's always going to be better than Hillary but Trump has no control of what America does outside America (((men in black suites))) control America's foreign policy

what if these is all just media bs to cover russians evacuating SF cause they know something we dont?

>worst thing that could happen is to push Russia and China closer together
Russia is a cuck nation and won't do anything. Trump realized this and he's winning like never before, shoving Boris' face into the mud and shitting on him and his wife.

True. We are as fucked as we were in 1939. See how that turned out?

Why, what happened in 1939? You mean when you got involved in WWII in 1942 and have been paying the (((price))) ever since? You're more fucked than you were in 1965. See how that turned out?

Shits getting real
cbr.ru/eng/press/event/?id=643https://www.rt.com/news/398389-russia-sanctions-economic-war-medvedev/
Http://tass.com/defense/962712

Russia did do something its called hurricane Harvey and Irma.

well, transaction system thingy is old news and Medveded is just being Medvedev (hysterical school girl in disguise)
the whole oil for yuan deal is much more alarming

>Different president lad.
Except Trump did nothing to correct that mistake and then signed off on new anti Russian sanctions.
Also expelling diplomats is one thing, raiding a consulate and shutting down a trade mission is another. In fact it violates international law pertaining to diplomatic immunity.

Even your own military high command is embarrassed by your army.

index.heritage.org/military/2017/assessments/us-military-power/u-s-army/

>cucked to the US
>week country
Show your real flag Ahmed

welp, looks like Russia is gonna have to break out those backpack nukes from their secret arms stores in the USA

Check kek is with us, happening is real

>MeriShartlets don't anticipate the dead hand system
>Merisharts will start WW3 not knowing that even if they NukE whole of Russia , the automatic Perimetr system activated and virtually all of the world gets nuked.
>Merisharts end the world with their MErICA STRONK cretinism

im ready

Kek wants blood.

realcleardefense.com/articles/2017/04/28/russian_nuclear_weapons_policy_111261.html

reality-choice.org/177/sura-the-russia-haarp-which-could-destroy-usa-in-one-fell-swoop

It's all over lads.
After Bannon left Trump has gone full neocon

Of course the gay lieutenant is first cav...

Oh sure,
Your also getting laid too right?

The elites want to kill us all while they are safe in their nice self sustaining bunkers.

See you in September...

Check em

Only way Russians would give mercy to the average citizen, if we agreed to join their army as some sorta Russian-american unit of sorts. Because if Russia ever had plans of an invasion, it'll be stupid not to recruit the Americans who hate their government as well.

Us tells Russia that they have to buy back their embassy back and theirs nothing they can do about it.
://tass.com/politics/963403

>>the bear will leave it's cave forever

RT is RUSSIAN Propagada website, its Kremlin Owned! most of the shit they have is a fake

Same. Please God, please drop the bombs on America. Please liberate us from this fucking nightmare.

This, but also please destroy all the places that beaners are the majority. I would literally join the Russian military in such a strategic plan, I'd actually be helping REAL Americans out in such an instance. Fuck our spic-loving government.

>Americans joining Russian army
As long as I get to liberate my people from the fucking spic-invaders, I'm down. US government has betrayed me as far as I am concerned.

FOUND ONE!

Are you fucking retarded
The average Russian has no issue with the American people in fact a lot of the idiots especially the youth like Americans it's your (((government))) and your pop culture that you push on others that they don't like
I also don't like RT it's anti western especially when they have the whole manus island shit but they do have some good articles and I can't think of any reliable news source

How the fuck would Dead hand go off? It's a DEFENSIVE countermeasure, and considering it's the same technology we had in the 1960s it makes no sense for it to NOT be true.

>>MeriShartlets don't anticipate the dead hand system
Dead hand is literally a CIA code for it, of course the war-planners anticipate it. Normies are just clueless fucks who don't give a shit about declassified intel from the 1980s because "muh Netflix" and shit.

At least when I watch RT it doesn't make me fucking puke like CNN does.

I can subconsciously just tell I'm hearing lie after lie and it physically makes me ill when I hear a barrage of lies after a small 7 minute segment.

CNN is kike after kike telling me how Donald Trump is an ebul nazi KKK supporter and that white nationalists are unAmerican, and that America was founded by immigrants (somehow this means non-white people) and that white people are just evil and bad, give us more shekels goy, we know better. Also, breed with someone outside your race if you are white.

Not even lying about that last bit. Commercials aired on CNN that show a couple shopping in a grocery store (or something to that effect) are always played by an interracial couple. Always.

Don't worry, like most everything made by russians it'll likely fail to function properly.

Why would anyone care? 21th century Russia is NOTHING compared to the US. Everybody knows that if there will be a WW3 it will be China-US, not Russia-US.

Would China side with the US?

What? No, it's strictly China versus US.

China, Russia, Iran, Turkey, NK, all of you should BTFO America together.

Ameribros, I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the kikes running the deepstate. They need to be stopped.

>MUHR Russian propaganduh
normie scum detected

Do something ceases to be true when it's financed by a national government instead of Jewish billionaires like all of the western news?

Name an instance of RT being propaganda, be specific

Throwing around buzzwords is for morons

Oh, I disagree. China has a much better economy, but you have a much better military. Namely, your nuclear arsenal.

BBC is BRITISTH Propaganda website, its British government Owned! most of the shit they have is a fake.

CNN is shit but RT isn't any better dude. They're both propaganda.

>This, but also please destroy all the places that beaners are the majority.

this, kek

RT isn't drilling me with anti-white propaganda. It's not actively trying to erase white people and replace us with spics. I literally don't give a fuck if it was propaganda, it is MUCH better than CNN.

Check for truth

>RT isn't better than CNN

>RT bombarding you with refugee redpills, Muslim rape cases and best coverage of all happening
>CNN, ur rayest, Trump is ebil, pls racemixing, whitey needs to die, OMG TWO SCOOPS
IMPEACH BLOMPFPH NAO

Keep hamstewheeling merishart, you're in the wrong here
AMERICAN msm is literally yellow press compared to "ebil RUSHA" RT

so now I finally know what collusion is.
thanks!

> Glass the Norks
> Fuck Russia
> Cut trade with China, fuck em

> Hey guys, just so you know, our few shitty leaders are responsible for much of the way we are and how the world perceives us. Trust us, most of us civvies dislike them just as much as you do! Spare us and target them individually and you'll see that we aren't that different from one another :) :)

My dream right now, would be if Merkel somehow got secretly red-pilled and went 14/88 in private.

This is like, pure fucking fantasy, but if Germany somehow realized the error of listening to kikes and joined with Russia, China, Turkey, Poland, Iran, NK, and whoever else, the house of cards for America might fall, we might even see nationalistic Japan flipping sides, and the entirety of Europe following suite.

This is... really, really, really, wishful thinking, but the whole world needs to wake up to these kikes already.

Fuck off you dumb edgelord. RT is a prpaganda machine. Have you never seen how they defend commiezuela?

Show us your flag so we can properly argue with you, faggot.

God damn it's like we live in a tom Clancy novel, the I guess this is what happens when you invoke an ancient god of chaos.

Trump had to come up with excuses to save the embassy staff.

youtube.com/watch?v=SonksKVZXlY

>criticizing Merkel for letting in too many illegal migrants

>Nations should function towards protecting their own people.

>Gives airtime to politician advocating closing down muslim kindergartens.

>Most of the migrants are not from war torn areas

>Rape and criminal activity go up with so-called refugees.

Fuck off, kike shill.