Daily Stormer has been reduced to publishing in "pdf" format

Daily Stormer has been reduced to publishing in "pdf" format ...

my.mixtape.moe/nmqmpf.pdf

>Samizdat (Russian: caмиздáт; IPA: [səmɨzˈdat]) was a key form of dissident activity across the Soviet bloc in which individuals reproduced censored and underground publications by hand and passed the documents from reader to reader.

>This grassroots practice to evade official Soviet censorship was fraught with danger, as harsh punishments were meted out to people caught possessing or copying censored materials.

>Vladimir Bukovsky summarized it as follows: "Samizdat: I write it myself, edit it myself, censor it myself, publish it myself, distribute it myself, and spend jail time for it myself."

Other urls found in this thread:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/
icann.org/resources/pages/raa-insurance-faqs-2015-09-30-en
bulletproof.al/index.php?rp=/announcements/4/Daily-Stormer.html
my.mixtape.moe/nmqmpf.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>city people took away the toys from the rural and suburban retards

bump

It's not so bad in the end, the pdf format is extremely easy to distribute

What happened, I thought the Algerian helped them back online?

It's sad what is happening to them but honestly... Were anyone here actually browsing that site on even a semi-regular basis? Looked like a pretty shit site to me

The article on some women being a piece of shit was an entertaining read.

Well, I didn't, for one

this is now an anime thread.

It was by far the largest website, only Sup Forums had more traffic. .wang alone got 6 million views in the short time it was up

The site is up right here:
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/

>dumb chinkposter sending thread to off-topic
mods do your work pls.

You could build a server for a hundred bucks and host it yourself.

It's not the server you retard, this was already repeated a hundred of times. It's the adress, which are all owned by domain companies. Which in turn receive them from ICANN, which used to be an US utility, until Obama turned it into some sovereign international organization

Ok, the page loaded. The content is highly entertaining as always. He really should host it in China.

you mean they abandoned the Constitution and the Philosophical principles of Western Civilization?

don't use the .link, it can track

>implying you're not already watched for visiting Sup Forums

yes, but watched by who?

How come TPB has managed to stay up all this time? Can't the Daily Stormer just do the same things?

if they aretoo sptupid to fix this then they truly were just controlled opposition.

"You can support someones right to speak, without supporting the things they speak about."
Why are they so determined to shut them down?

Take a guess. Same reason the TOR people never had a problem with all the drug trafficking, hit listing, pedophilia, what have you, on their platform. But when the Dailystormer moves there, they take a brave stand by announcing they're against it. They might even be crazy enough to kick Anglin from TOR

Because liberals are not people.

Hint: this means we are winning lads. Kikes are scared and on the run.

Does it matter? The worst that can happen is people get butt bothered at me about Jew stuff.

That is fucked up. Interesting that the immense pressure of the (((RIAA))) and the (((MPAA))) was never enough to bring down a website permanently but a white nationalist website comes along and everyone gets apeshit.

NOOO!!! have you even read the constitution? there is nothing in there about the right for you to insult people or for you to scare others with the ownership of an assault weapon... and thats a good thing.

They just prioritize emotion over logic. In a healthy society the difference in traits would complement each other. With the male/female dynamic tossed on it's head these traits are attempting to eliminate the opposition like a parasite.
It is interesting to watch it happen.

Wtf I love oppressing peoples right to speak freely now

If you get offended by a website, there is an X button on the top right of your browser.

And yet, you leftycucks are doing that exact thing. You can just as easily trample a mans rights with a gun as with paper. The mean in which you do it doesn't justify the end

you arent supposed to engage. a person like this is lost and should not be acknowledged.

Angelin really should bow down to the yellow man and get a .cn address.

The enemy is not non-whites, the enemy is liberal of all races.

.wang is handed by the same people, and he was kicked off from it

Naw fuck that, I'll engage the cucks and teach them a lesson, they'll get redpilled eventually and come to our side

He need to bow down first user.

No, you explain the logic of the First and Second Amendments for the benefit of onlookers and try to goad your opponent into lashing out and saying something anti-white.

why not .jp?
Seems like it would be less of a hassle.

then you need to understand that it is directly a constitutional right to be able to talk shit to anyone you damn well please and own any gun manufactured in order to maintain an American government.

The CCP refers to WWII as "The Global Ant-Fascist War." I don't think they'd take kindly to Anglin.

Who gives a fuck? Anglin is white trash and the daily stormer is written at the level of a 7th grader.

Did the wigger even graduate high school? Does anyone know this?

Dailystormer does more harm than good for white nationalism.

>The enemy is not non-whites, the enemy is Jews

>level of a 7th grader.
Literally the purpose

You're missing the point. This is the start of serious censorship of the internet, ironically being pushed by the land of the free.

>First they came for bigots, I did not speak up as I was not a bigot.
>Then they came for the transphobes, I did not speak up as I was not a transphobe.
>Then they came for the Nazis, I did not speak up as I was not a Nazi.
[To be continued]

It's... complicated. The Chinese hates leftists now.

well it makes sense because china is highly nationalistic i believe

I don't doubt the average Chinaman hates white leftists and is annoyed by non-Chinese in general - Tiananmen Square started as a protest against nigger college students raping Chinese women - but their government, like the Russian one, is still leftist and probably makes propaganda calling America a fascist, racist, oppressive country.

China is governed by committee. It's like a giant corporation with 1 billion+ employees.

(you)

if you cant find a way around it then you dont deserve a voice. they were too stupid to be of any help anyway. let them be a sacrificial lamb so that people realize the first thing they cencored on youtube was right wing websites. nobody like to squash free speech but tiny minorities.

I'd stop by once in a while. Anglin's articles are legitimately funny.

Could a amerifat confirm if this is true?
>ICANN operated by the government, has to abide by 1st amendment
>ICANN as a separate entity, can censor at will at the behest of the government while claiming independence

it's a hilarious site. you should read it just for laughs. don't take it seriously though. anglin is just playing a nazi character. he's doing some kind of performance art kind of like shia laboeuf

404 File not found

Someone reup please

Site says you can apply to become your own domain registrar, has ICANN 4 requirements:

>1. You have to pay an annual accreditation fee of something like USD $4,000 to ICANN, the organisation in charge of running the domain name system.

>2. You need to have a commercial insurance policy with a policy limit of at least USD $500,000.

>3. You have to pay ICANN a small yearly fee per domain name registered. I think it's 18 cents at the time I write this.

>4. Every domain name suffix has a registry operator. These operators maintain computers which contain the necessary data for domain names carrying those suffixes to work on the Internet. They also set the policies which determine who can get what domain. (For example, the operator for ".eu" only allows people and organisations in the European Union to register domains with that suffix.) For each domain you register, you have to pay the relevant operator a certain annual fee. For example, for ".com" names, you have to pay the operator USD $7.85 per name per year. Other suffixes have different fees.

Assuming ICANN didn't reject, and you have $4,000, and computers to do the work, you're still able to get cucked by (((insurance companies))) refusing to give you a policy and then I guess you'd would have to cough up $500,000 deposit.

Yes, and the Party members are fucking pozzed. The only "person" I've met in my life who religiously watched Bill Maher was a Party member and he also actively recruited for third-worldist Communism in America.

fresh baked bread

I think someone dropped a shekel on /gas/

why do you need a half mill insurance?

aren't there offshore insurers who culd provide it?

>dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/
Why are people on Sup Forums too fucking stupid to acknowledge this? Tor has no problems with pedophiles, but a white nationalist site "crosses the line?"

The Daily Stormer broke the internet. That's all there is to it. Some will say it's a good thing, some will say it's a bad thing, but at the end of the day, I'd rather the Bolsheviks show their hand now rather than ten or twenty years down the rode.

A war is inevitable, some on this board will shove their heads up their asses and pretend that it's not (and that Sup Forums itself won't eventually be banned), while others recognize that The Stormer was a battering ram that forced the Jews to expose themselves.

That info was out of date, in 2015 ICANN waived insurance requirement

icann.org/resources/pages/raa-insurance-faqs-2015-09-30-en

So Weev only needs $4,000 and a couple spare computers and he can apply to be his own domain registrar - is that doable?

Does anyone have a working link to the new issue of the Stormer since OP's link was shit?

maybe but they'd probably refuse him, or shut id down after they got the money and everything was set up

does icann have an acceptable use policy?

>icann have an acceptable use

This is posted on their site:

>Complaints about website content are outside of ICANN's scope and authority; for these types of complaints, please refer to one of the options listed below:

> You may want to contact a law enforcement agency in your jurisdiction
> You may want to file a complaint with a consumer protection entity such as the International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network or the US Federal Trade Commission
> You may want to contact the website's Internet Service Provider
> You may want to contact the registrar of the website's domain name

So it looks like they let the registrars police themselves.

The extermination of the other side is the natural result of accelerationism. And all roads lead to accelerationism.

Only costs $4,000 but Anglin is saying he needs couple hundred thousand to become a registrar

>Andrew Anglin · @AndrewAnglin
an hour
>I have the ability to raise money for a free speech registrar, on the condition that my site never gets banned from it.

>The situation of Gab caving to the registrar is unsustainable.

>A registrar costs less than $200,000, which is easy to get.

well, 4k is less than 200k

presumably there are other costs like rackspace, servers and employees

do you think he's milking it? the first internet unperson in history? I don't blame him if he is, it's outrageous, and its showing who really belives in free speech and who is a cuck

He's milking it - $200,000 is to clone godaddy so he can be the "free speech" czar for every pedo nigger jihadi on the internet.

If they just want a place to house dailystormer and a handful of other "hate" sites the cost is only $4000 plus maintaining a few computers.

Faggot ass shill agent.

>Daily Stormer has been reduced to publishing in "pdf" format
>Daily Stormer is literally back to being a news papper now
Autism is unstoppable.

bulletproof.al/index.php?rp=/announcements/4/Daily-Stormer.html

what's wrong with milking it?

pretty sure he wouldn't host pedos niggers or jihadis though

is it $4k a year?

what change is there that icann would approve his application?

You also need to have $70k of working capital per ICANN requirements

Good Daily Stormer was garbage. Daily Stormer gone, Stormfront is gone, hopefully Sup Forums next cause of pol. Hate to see 4 chan go but the place has become a place if degeneracy.

Why do they even bother hiding the nipples? Just make it so they don't have them, they already have the tiniest from what can be seen by that picture.

it's not even hosting, it's buying into being an arbiter of DNS and then having the necessary infrastructure to maintain and integrate into the already existing system.

He's wrong though; the solution is not to buy a slot into the centralized system and then vow to "adhere to free speech policies", it's to put money toward the development and marketing of decentralized systems whether that be decentralized datastores a la ipfs or DNS systems like namecoin.

but that'll never happen because there's no money in it and only a sucker to ideas and principles would follow that path.

this. i was a semi-regular reader

>DNS systems like namecoin.
Could you explain how this works. Isn't they resolve DNS via some servers too? Can't servers block censored site adresses?

I think it's stored in a blockchain, and updateable with your private key

those bastards are making big gains in shutting down piracy or at least condensing it, pisses me off

If they would change the name Daily Stormer to something different they may could publish again.

sucks for them

>my.mixtape.moe/nmqmpf.pdf

Everyday, including on the shitter at work.

That formatting is completely unreadable.

>That formatting is completely unreadable.

Works just fine for me.

Actually the articles on their website is highly entertaining. Written in a Chad style and it scares the omegas at the left coast to death.

bugmen woke to the JQ?