Women are now as strong as men, but nothing else about them changes. What happens?

Women are now as strong as men, but nothing else about them changes. What happens?

NOW YOU CAN FINALLY HIT THEM :D

they get delegated to the kitchen because they're fucking dumb?

Weak men have ruled empires, strength is not everything.

matchboxes in every ladies room
attaining levels of brapping never thought possible

>Women are now as strong as men, but nothing else about them changes. What happens?
They still have roughly 12% less lung capacity than men, abuse the fuck out of that

they still need a brain

What kind of degeneracy causes them to get those muscles built up? I don't know of a single straight male that finds that attractive, let alone a woman (even lesbians).

Soz?

That would be terrible! What the hell would we do if they're all megabitch evil supergeniuses?

"An average manlet will still beat her in arm wrestling"

you suck on their engorged steroid testosterone clitoris like a good boy

They use their newfound strength to beat prettier and more successful women to a bloody pulp.

Most men are weak, and I'm /fit/, so I probably just look down even further on most men.

My dick never gets soft again

They use their newfound strength to beat prettier, more successful women to a bloody pulp.

>I don't know of a single straight male that finds that attractive
hownew.ru

Nothing changes? So then we have lazy strong women

>tfw no muscle gf to make me pop estrogen pills and be her sweet, submissive wife

>not dominating sexually submissive amazons
>>/lgbt/

Arnold still thinks like a bitch and look how muscular he was.

I think that puedo-penis she has is also a change

You can already do that if she gives you shit....

Nothing happens because they are still less intelligent.

The muscle she has is steroid gained, also she would still be weak as fuck too, muscle belly size means nothing for strength really hence why most strongest men are fat as fuck or have shit muscle bellies overall.

Now, how in the hell am i supposed to get laid? You just made rape so much harder.