Admit it, Dreamers aren't that bad and overall they are actually a net plus to society

Admit it, Dreamers aren't that bad and overall they are actually a net plus to society.

You just want a small Phyric Victory since Trump is getting shit on at the polls.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1325
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want them gone becasue they're taking jobs away from my own. I don't give a fuck about whitey or bout the spics

t. black man

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Dreamers get scholarships and job opportunities that tax payers have to pay for regardless of what they give back those are opportunities denied to legal citizens in need.

Fuck you nigger

Fuck you spic

Attention Dreamers:

Check Your O-Rings

Its Gonna Be A Bumpy Ride

They can go be a net plus to society in mexico, why do you hate mexico so much?

is the weback mad? you do realize latina are the biggest lovers of teh bbc right? i'm already reporting you beaners left and right nigga, and i'm not stoping until ur all gone

Wrong
Hispanics , legal or illegal, are overall a huge net drain on society.

If they are that great, then Mexico will be enriched by their presence. You anti-Mexico?
sage

US blacks are more european blooded than US latinos. Niggers fucking latinas is basically bleaching them.

You dont have a job because of your own incompetence. Stop blaming your short comings on others

He might be a nigger but at least he's our nigger and here legally. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK SPICKLET.

Pack your bags, bitch. We're kicking your illegal ass out.

kek

I don't have to admit jack fucking shit, I don't care if every single Dreamer is a fucking heart surgeon with no criminal record, get the fuck out of my country you goddamned subhumans

I need Trump to rescind DACA so that I can get young chicas here in Cali to give me their pink tacos in exchange for the promise that I will marry them.

>(((polls)))
They got a free work visas from Obama. Time to review which ones are working vs. going to college, taking gibs, or have criminal records. Keep the ones who have skillsets not present in the American workforce and deport the rest back to Mexico so they can pull the Mexican economy out of the ditch.

Love how it says #here to stay. That shows she hasn't grasped the nature of the Aemrican constitution and rule of law. According to the law she is here illegally, so if we have the rule of law she has to go back. No ifs, no buts.

She wants to law broken to give her an easy ride. Tells you everything about how she will vote.

Send them all back - every single one and stop all immigration. Encrouage every Chinaman, Indian , MExican here legally to go home too.

They entered the country illegally. Thus they are criminals. They have to go back.

is that why they dont become citizens?? are they paying taxes?

Debate me, gringo.

You have to go back.

Multi-nationals want unmitigated flow of migrants to keep wages down. Period.

Illegals steal k-12 education & free college from American taxpayers.

DACA, and by proxy Dreamers, is another way of committing a force to slavery.

Get good at war.

Phyrric*

dumb spic

>Phyric Victory
look up what that means, user. so you don't sound dumb

+ welfare, housing voucher, medicaid, dental, and free k-12 education.

I don't think people realize daca approval = US social security # = immediate access to every welfare benefit there is.

microeconomics can be blamed on an individual, but did you notice that they guy said "taking jobs from MY OWN" meaning he is not talking about himself not having a job, but rather the macroeconomic effects taking jobs away from blacks, which is 100% correct

They would be more of a net plus to Mexico, and in the long term that's what we need. We need stable neighbors and a wall at our southern border.

>blaming your short comings on others
Sup Forums in a nutshell

Well... it was fine when the Mexicans in America were the ones that got "crossed" by the border.

The problem is not the Tejanos or Neo Mexicanos of the good old times. The problem is that mob that has been actively crossing the border in the last few decades.

in essence you can't just say "just work harder" in response to a macroeconomic complaint, because on a macro scale, everyone worker harder would just cancel each other out, and the only people that win are the rich

if they are so great let them make their own country great.

REMOVE

So they came here illegally right? Who the fuck is ok with this.

If they came here illegally they have to go back. Its law. There's literally no argument to be had

>SPICKLET
kek'd

I've been hearing this 90% of dreamers bandied about on MSM, including FNC with no one refuting it. That 90% are "contributing" to society. I seriously doubt that 90% of these dreamers own businesses and are employing citizens. I seriously doubt that there are 90% that are paying for ALL of their schooling out of pocket and not receiving some type of public assistance, including but not limited to student loans. But no one seems to be calling bullshit on the 90% meme, not even on Fox.

Faux is controlled media, just like all the rest. They all lie either directly or by omission, it's nothing new.

>polls
i seem to recall the same thing before the election...

Fuck off, Paco.

My parents came from Italy a long time ago but they came LEGALLY. Just because your taco farming parents didnt want to migrate fairly doesnt mean you get to stay.

Eat shit, you cant ignore laws.

>fugg competent people being successful
>I should get gibes cuz I wuz born here and sheeeeit
Typical redneck faggot.

Dreamers may individual be okay, or a gain to society, or w/e. But the reality is that if you let them stay, you incentivize illegal immigration. If you tell people "you sneak your kid in they get to stay", we are going to see a lot more illegal immigration, and all the problems that go with it.

ugh... THICK

DACA = anarchy

Non-Europeans do not belong in a country which was founded as a European ethnostate.

>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

>BUT THEY ENTERED ILLEGALLY

Yes they did, as children. Are we going to now punish minors for committing misdemeanors now? (Hint: Crossing illegally is a misdemeanor, not a felony)

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1325

>Are we going to now punish minors for committing misdemeanors now?
Yes.

They're beaners. Beaners aren't white. Nonwhites are bad. They need to go back.

Most "dreamers" are in California. Everyone has at least a part time job. You can't afford the rent other wise, even with welfare.

What gets me is that some don't even speak Spanish well enough to fit in Mexico, they were born in the US.

You have to go back.

>they were born in the US

no.

>Are we going to now punish minors for committing misdemeanors now?

Yes. We typically always have punished minors for committing misdemeanors now. When I was 15 I got sentenced to 30 hours of community service for getting caught smoking a cigarette.

>blogspot

KEK

Sucks for them, but it's ultimately the fault of their parents. You want to be mad at someone? Be mad at the people who brought these kids here and forced this to happen to them.
>they were born in the US
You're officially too stupid to post in this thread.

G A Y F L A G

OUT OUT OUT OUT NOW

youre killing me with the THIQQE

Can you please show me a case in which a 1-10 year old has ever been convicted to serve the same punishment as a person of age.

When they're an adult and choose to continue their illegal residence, it's no longer a "minor committing a misdeameanor"
Even if, your answer is yes

They vote democrat.

That was a law you broke because of your age.

Now, if you were to have committted a murder, and got life without parole, (same punishment as an adult, completely disregarding your age) then it would be completely unjust.

Y O U H A V E T O G O B A C K

No they aren't, send them back.

That's more place in school or in the work force for an American and it sends the right message: that immigration law must be obeyed or your ass is gone.

I feel bad for some of them, but the fault is with their parents and with Barack Obama. These people should have been sent back years ago.

Its hilarious how every DACA supporter on twitter only defense of Dreamers is that they get good grades. lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

He was a dreamer pol..

>that pic
>still won't apply for citizenship

>I'm tax payer
>I am tax payer
Okay, Thag.

>serve the same punishment
I didn't know getting sent home was a punishment.

In 1794, Mexico wasn't even a country dumbass. It was a part of The Spanish Empire and declared it's independence on 1810. Learn some history.

You are pulling that out of your ass.
You don't get any social security benefits other than being able to work. And you cant even apply for medicaid let alone dental. Housing voucher? You are literally retarded.

>are actually a net plus to society
They aren't: This. They're given special privileges over whites and other legal citizens.

There's less than a million of them and they give aid and comfort to their illegal families.

Do I feel bad for them? Sure. I don't vote with muh feels.

Except you cant apply for government(fafsa) help through daca. Earning a scholarship by your own merits is different than getting handouts and is something that very few illegal immigrants are able to do.

Reduce the age to 14
29 year olds getting a free pass? Fuck off

I had a friend work very hard to get his papers in order before this was even a thing, if he can do it then they can

If they are such great "kids" why don't their families or Mexico fight for them to take them back? Makes you think.

>This. They're given special privileges over whites and other legal citizens.

Thats false. You are just quoting user who is basically as uninformed as you are. Daca recipients can not apply for welfare or medicaid or even unemployment.

>i survived cheese pizza

>2016+1
>giving a shit about polls

stupid dreambean, you need to go back

That's bullshit senpai. They get their comfort from their legal anchor babies.

Their families are in the u.s retard.

Because they can't speak Spanish.

>dacamented

Niggers, if you've been here this long and are undocumented why aren't you fucking applying for citizenship you literal retards.
A friend of mine was born in the US this way because his parents are from mexico. He wasn't retarded and applied for citizenship as soon as he realized he could. Now he's documented and laughing at the other mexicans that were too stupid to do what was right.

>Get free college
>Not a burden

K

fuck you paco

>Are we going to now punish minors for committing misdemeanors now
yes

Oh fuck this one made me laugh. Btfo

Yep please link me where they get this free college?

yfw you realize that America is a 3rd world country thanks to dreamers

I don't want to argue the economic and social side
of things, but I would say that even though they
came here as children they should go back as
adults and try to come in without breaking the
fucking law for crying out loud. Either we
respect all of our laws or none of em.

Their loving family can take them back to Mexico where they were born and they can learn Spanish (most of them know the language already). I went through the system, nobody deserves special treatment. When they cross the border, they knew it was illegal but they did it anyway. These kids are still citizens of whatever country their parents came from.

We can be allies, as we want the same thing for somewhat different reasons. Agree that blacks who aren't in the "talented tenth" have a hard time here, and more jobs would help.

I like how you can clearly tell how illiterate this dumb spic is from the added 'm twice

We have laws. They are here because of breaking at least one law. They have to go. This isn't complicated.

>FUCKING THIS

I hoped on a plane from europe, payed upwards of 40 g's, wuz a good boi with my greatest crime being jaywalking, but somehow this fuckers deserve special treatment? Fuck them

Nice tits

Am I the only one that noticed those contractions were added later? That bugs me more than it should.

Not fault your nigger ass lived in Europe.
They didn't get a green card, just deferred action senpai.

Fuck off we've been full.

I love Sup Forums

We need to start deporting legal spics. First, declare the abolition of birthright citizenship so that children of illegals etc. aren't legal. Then, declare that anyone who entered the US as a chain migrant on the basis of being a relative of said child is no longer legal. This was unlawful in the first place. Then, declare that every spic who isn't a citizen must apply for citizenship provided they earn, say, 70k a year, or leave the US. I'm tired of these entitled spics who go on about how great Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, etc. are but are terrified of going back there. There can't be more than a few million spics who aren't the children of illegals or chain migrants who came here by relation to anchor babies.

These fucks are lucky we didn't just annex Mexico and expel them all into Guatemala. Fortunately for them, they were considered racial inferiors unfit for democracy.