The pros of nuclear war

Who here hopes we have some updated HD quality footage of nukes for Hollywood to use in there movie montages.

I just want them to nuke california and kill a bunch of commies really

If there will be a nuclear war, it requires nk to attack first, which is 99.9% targeted to the usa and it will EMP attach.

This means there won't be hollywood.

As much as I enjoy the chaos, I actually don't hope for a nuclear exchange. Fortunately there won't be one

why wouldnt we just EMP them first? Or is that not part of the USA tech tree in this game?

>there

Because the reality sucks

All the Jews, Muslims, false Christians and Atheists will be gone

That would be like using 9/11 footage for a plan crash, so they wont do it

pros are humans that are left return to nature the way we were supposed to always live. Maybe they have some technology left, but it only is used to aid in the natural way of life

If you are the immediate blast zone, then you get off easy - instant vaporization - probably the most humane way for someone to die.

If you are in the radiation fallout area, well, that sucks - I'd genuinely probably just off myself if I knew I was going to suffer.

why is he speculating on the third one when the first two hadn't happened yet?

He speculated about those also.

He was dead right.

Here's the real question:

Will the ayy lmaos disable the nukes as we try to use them or do you guys think Trump has already got the go-ahead from them?

>TFW your country is not worth nuking

Nigga dats a dum plan

U dum

We had to create Israel for them so they could make the Muslims angry and so they can kill each other.

While it's mostly white Christian euros who got decimated.

Great plan

think again

Unfortunately it will be recorded on shitty phone "HD" cameras resulting in lower quality footage than your pic related.

We didnt get to the final step yet silly.

Nuclear weapons don't exist, we firebombed Japan with standard explosives.

>starting a war for Hollywood
That's the most jewish thing I've heard all week
Remove your meme flag, schlomo

SHIT, that means that the whole plan falls apart!

Are you sure about those 99.9%? Did you crunch those numbers!?

Well, did you!?