Do you not realize that DACA may be extended tomorrow?

Early celebrations abound. Trump didn't fully get rid of DACA - he gave Congress 6 months to see if they could come up with something. Congress is literally voting on the BRIDGE Act tomorrow.

This was one of the central campaign points for many people here? Why aren't more people talking about it? Why aren't people trying to spam the twitters of the Republicucks who already said they'd vote for the BRIDGE Act, in an attempt to scare the other Republicans on the fence into voting against it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RepMikeCoffman/status/903351688400171008
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Worthy-thread bump

Seriously, I feel like people don't actually understand the significance of tomorrow's vote.

For all intents and purposes, it is a vote on whether 1M illegal immigrants (maybe more? I don't have the figures) will be able to stay in the U.S. or will have to go back to Mexico.

Trump was just passing the ball to Congress. We now have to tell Congress we don't want them to do shit with that ball

count the Jews and Irish

Here are the Representatives to focus on, if you want to take to twitter and tell them to vote 'No' on the BRIDGE Act

bump

Many of these need to go, especially Paul Ryan. I hope the people of Wisconsin reject him

>Seriously, I feel like people don't actually understand the significance of tomorrow's vote.
>expecting Sup Forums, which are mostly highschool kids, to know anything or even read about how these things work.
they're masturbating and playing league of legends while checking Sup Forums every now and then, that's your audience.

Said this yesterday, and shill attempts at muh DACA slide useful threads.

800,000 to stay if extending for 6 months.

We need to tweet to normies to get behind this.

Single, childless, anime masturbators run the world now, Rick Wilson.

'Hwat are ye tahkin about, Englishmen? Hwere hwuuyt as te driven' snow I til' ya, just ask me ol' uncle Paddy at MSNBCatholic. Hwuuyt as whiskey in the jar, we are.

Some truth in that, but this site is also capable of getting behind a story like this in full force. For some reason I just feel like it's been buried here today.

Well, at least one way or another we'll know tomorrow if Trump was ever genuine or not.

He's basically calling out the Republicans to show their hand up to the 2018 primary. Either they are going to support DACA or want to end it and voters will vote based on that.

What do you want us to do? Shills everywhere and not all of us have twitter accounts and even if we did what would it matter? Vote is tomorrow.

This checks out. So do the digits

For those that do have Twitter, spam the on-the-fence Republicans:
>@MarkAmodeiNV2, @RepRyanCostello, @RepCharlieDent, @MarioDB, @repjohnkatko, @RepKinzinger, @reppeteking, @RepLoBiondo, @RepTomMacArthur, @repmcsally, @RepMeehan, @devinnunes, @RepChrisSmith, @HurdOnTheHill, @SpeakerRyan, @RepHolding, @reptenney, @repPaulTonko

Also spam the following people with stuff like the OP picture (or anything really):
>>@AnnCoulter @IngrahamAngle @Liz_Wheeler @RealJamesWoods @JackPosobiec @Lauren_Southern @scrowder @TomiLahren @dineshdsouza @DLoesch @pnehlent @BrittPettibone @CassandraRules @_Makada @StefanMolyneux @mitchellvii @ScottAdamsSays @michellemalkin @PrisonPlanet @Cernovich

It would be a huge help just to let the Republicans in Congress know: "Hey, people are paying attention to this one."

>Also spam the following people with stuff like the OP picture (or anything really): @AnnCoulter @IngrahamAngle @Liz_Wheeler @RealJamesWoods @JackPosobiec @Lauren_Southern @scrowder @TomiLahren @dineshdsouza @DLoesch @pnehlent @BrittPettibone @CassandraRules @_Makada @StefanMolyneux @mitchellvii @ScottAdamsSays @michellemalkin @PrisonPlanet @Cernovich
Excellent idea

Bump because nobody seems to understand this.

if this thing gets past, get ready for the repercussions as these dreamers that were scared to the bone will do everything they can to ensure no other turmp can win another election again (by spreading the word of how whites hate them n sheeeeit, which isn't really totally false, and teach their children how important it is to never support guys like him).

Or, or perhaps legal immigrants who waited in line for their turn don't appreciate Mexicans jumping in front of the line and then complaining about how unfair it is to push them back to the rear

Get me some memes & hash tag it to #BridgeAct & I will spam tweet that stuff all night.

Rep. Mike Coffman of Colo. introduced the Bridge Act. Traitor heathen thing!

Forgot link:
twitter.com/RepMikeCoffman/status/903351688400171008

Don't forget it means their parents and family get to stay.

oh no.

Because republicans were previously receiving so much support from the fucking spics.

Even in fucking Texas, which I'm constantly told is filled with great, conservative "mexi bros," the spics voted overwhelmingly in favor of Hillary and Obama.

Fuck you, spics. You should all die.

Neocucks have no sway but also good to let them know that

Do you think #BuildWallsNotBridges is too harsh sounding?

Fuck you puppet, you'll be the first one in front of the firing squad.

Not enough replys, bump

There's no way this will pass. Republicans already have to pass a budget, a raise the debt ceiling, fund measures for Harvey, pass tax reform, infrastructure, and healthcare bills. This will just be another peice of legislation that never passes

>Coffman is on the list
that rat dick bastard

You are a subhuman shitskin.

Your "people" are incapable of civilization. Every country you control becomes a corrupt shithole.

You can do nothing except leech off the achievements of whites.

Apparently you don't, it just confers up status. And that's that. Nothing more or less than that. They might be deported over time, but deporting 1million people will still be a bitch to do. It's deporting 1 million people who have had background checks and so on, over deporting illegals that we have no idea who it is.

yeah I wouldn't use that lol maybe #BuildWallsNotCriminals

Source for the "vote tomorrow"? One neocon saying he'll get a vote on it is nothing

see
Rep Mike Coffman is filing a discharge petition to force a floor vote. He is also the one that introduced the Bridge Act.

>563 discharge petitions were filed between 1931 and 2003, of which only 47 obtained the required majority of signatures. The House voted for discharge 26 times and passed 19 of the measures, but only two have become law

We can relax guys. It's literally nothing. My source is Wikipedia guys sorry

Voting statistics don't support this theory. Nonwhite immigrants, generally speaking, hate Republicans and are sympathetic towards illegals. Only white immigrants and some Asian immigrants give a shit about the rule of law.

Funny you say this because it's my asian friends who complain about their having to fill out the proper forms and wait their turn while dirty Mexicans just butt in front of the line. To me it seems like a slap in the face to those who actually followed the law.

bump