DACA

If the average dreamer took on this form would anyone really be looking to deport them?

YES

send that fucking thing back over the wall

yes

deport roasties

YAS!

more white people in mexico would improve it substantially

People like you are just as much a problem. Once all illegals are gone, people like you are next.

they would commit a lot less crime and stop working blue collar jobs

I'd deport her to my dick if you know what I mean

I would be looking to impregnate them.

#MGTOW
#MAGA

>hello guys look at this picture i posted would you like to betray your people and country now?

Its got nothing to do with appearance and everything to do with the rule of law and/or the desire to assimilate.

Yes. If she doesn't enjoy her homeland, she can apply citizenship to other country legally like everyone else. How the concept of legal immigration is so hard?

>you should forsake your Race for some random spic

Augustus judges you.

those better all be males

If the average dreamer looked like that, they'd still be here against the law.

So, yes. GTFO.

Yes. They are valuable, contributing members to society. The Rats have promised us this. So their home countries will be all to happy to welcome them back and shower them with the many benefits of the Liberty their home countries enjoy. The Rats have explained this many times.

If the average dreamer took on that form you still wouldn't have a girlfriend.

>Briton savage posts picture of Augustus
Oh I'm laughing

Illegal is Illegal

It's bout time we got down to what really is driving this anti-daca/immigrant sentiment. Aesthetics pure and simple.

Yeah. Being cute doesn't change the law.

>dreamer

kill yourself faggot

I don't get it, that bitch is white, of course we wouldn't have a problem with DACA if it was just whites.

whites come here legally.

>if everyone on Earth was white would you still have to have immigration laws

yes

No one cares what you post, you fucking shitskin in denial.

>No one cares what you post
>Replies
Thanks for the (you), Hadrian

Wales is the last bation of the WRE, you nigger.

yea huh

My problem with dreamers is they are darkies who are almost mentally handicapped.
The situation you are presenting doesn't make much sense though, because white people dont illegally migrate to countries to drain welfare and commit crimes. When white people illegally come to countries, we come armed and build a brand new country

Total shitskin in denial.

Go cry into your sombrero you taco fucking beaner.

Stupid fucking Mexicans.

SAGE!

Knowing that they'd still have kids who vote Democrat? yes

She's not Aryan.

>Being this rude
Hey now, we're all friends here Cody.

if they took that form and had above average IQ, then men would say let them stay, but the SJW feminists would say deport

If the average dreamer looked like that they'd gladly return to their own country and come back legally if they wanted to live here.

Seriously, play that scenario out in your own head. Imagine she's from any other civilized country and one of her parents came here for work when she was less than 16 and she came too.

Now try to imagine her complaining her civil rights were being violated because she needed to return home and come back to maintain legal status... You'd think she was a POS and hope they don't let her return.

Yes. Unchecked illegal immigration and affirmative action contributes to the destruction of poor and middle class citizens. Why should we put these people before our own. We can't send the message that if you come here illegally and avoid getting deported long enough you can stay. In the face of continued automation it is absolutely dumb