When did you realize that the Amish are our only hope for a pure white-Christian civilization?

When did you realize that the Amish are our only hope for a pure white-Christian civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lVm8yj_Z0MM
youtu.be/buJDSuSey3U
mapministry.org/articles/2015/02/21/amish-ordinance-letter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A fucking cult

I realized they weren't when I first went to visit some of their tourist spots when I was like maybe 6yo or something. They're a bit silly and hypocritical, although I think it's kind of neat that they exist.

>Average family of 6 to 8 children.
>Population grows exponentially
>Holmes county ohio is the first amish majority county

i live alone in a studio apartment and all my neighbors are niggers

are they supporters of dylan roofe?

A cult yes. A morally strong one at that. Remember the only difference between cult and culture is the size. Celebrity cult of personality is just as occult and 1000 times more wicked and luciferian. Amish are a remnant of a nationalistic settler mentality from a patriotic era of liberty justice and antiestablishment colonialism. It is a shame driven tribal society which deals with its feuds internally instead of a kangaroo gossip court of public opinion.

Well if you want to move to a place that is majoritarily white and german speaking, holmes it is.

All religious and social groups with a common belief are cults.

All of the Amish around me run businesses with electricity and computers. They don’t follow the rules, but have created communities filled with no degenerates and pure women. Based.

They have a huge problem with genetic diseases due to inbreeding.

But have they been BLACKED yet?

not really. its just founder effect

But they all molest their sisters/daughters. And they smell of shit.

Same with the Habsburgs, but they're still a shallow gene pool with little admixture from converts.

>pacifists
please at least read the wikipedia page before you make retarded claims.

Also I work with a shit ton of Amish and their rules make no sense. They are nice guys though and can dish out the banter.

Not as bad as the habsburgs. They fuck thier cousins.

jew alert jew alert

Actually, the worst case of Carlos II was the result of Uncle-niece marriages.

The Bourbons were just as inbred (if not more) but they had healthier genes with the Founder Effect protecting them.

Being a pacifist has nothing to do with maintaining a pure white-Christian civilization, which was my original claim

You can see their asses through their pants if you look close enough.

Disgusting.

cult of morons...

They follow the rules. Some communities allow these things.

There are brown Amish/mennonites though.

>1 post by the id

Shouldn't you be fucking your daughter Jebediah?

What, like 4?

Well there are Amish and their are Mennonite and they are hard to distinguish. The mennonites have lots of black and mexicans but not in America. I have seen some cutie hispanic ones though running around.

>pure white
>follows a religion that isn't European
Pick one

My highschool job was the electronics department at Zellers. Every Sunday the Hutterites would come into town in vans.

One guy about my age had a gameboy (forget if it was a colour or advance but it was older gen) and I would go through the bargain bin with him and recommend games for him.

I think he was from the more liberal groups. Some are so strict that they would cut the radio antennas off their vans so they wouldn't listen to the radio.

they don"t wear underwear. its a part of the religion

The amish rape and beat their children. They're all a bunch of fuckers

>can drive van
>cannot listen to the radio
Their religion is pretty stupid desu. They are nice dudes and I am always jelly of their nice farms they all own.

Wtf is a hutterrite. Do they diddle their kids too?

I don't usually wonder if Sup Forums is trolling me, but every once in a while I see a post like this.

Definitely the movie witness.

What is a difference between jew worshipers and special type of jew worshipers? Not much.

Since Christianity is a universal cult of weakness, cowardice, humility, body discovery, "racial blindness," and pacifism.

"Not even the Amish are free from race mixing:
youtu.be/lVm8yj_Z0MM"

This is exactly what to be expected if you follow Christianity which literally started as a sect of Jews for the goyim to follow.

Don't forget that true (((Christianity))) teaches that a Black Christian is exactly as good as white Christian and a white infidel is subhuman. Racism against fellow Christians of different races is strictly forbidden by the (((lord))). Christianity has been telling the white man everyone is equal in the eyes of the god. The left is the most Christian whether they admit it or not.

WE ARE BEING HELD BACK BY FAGGY "CHRISTIAN" MORALS.

dat ass bro

Amish but in North Dakota

youtu.be/lVm8yj_Z0MM

That could be true. I have never seen anything hanging on their lines that resembles underwear like we know it. Maybe undergarments is a better word. The girls skirts fly up when they ride their bikes and I have seen some thighs but not much higher.

Even the supposedly based Christians are anti-white, Jew lovers who promote race mixing:
youtu.be/buJDSuSey3U

Mormon church - does not prohibit race mixing. Even the Amish are race mixing in the name of (((Jesus))):
youtu.be/lVm8yj_Z0MM

Christ cucks say there is no problem with that whatsoever, since both of them are Christian.

Even if I hadn't been deprived of my protective layer of foreskin, I think I would certainly want something to keep everything from banging around when engaged in a lifestyle of physical labor. It seems like about the most obvious thing that anybody would do when inventing clothing is starting with something to cover your vulnerable and private parts.

The amish are literal cucks. They have huge problems with inbreeding because of their small communities so they invite other men into their villages to impregnate their women.

>40 posts in
>no one posted "BRAAAAAAAAAAPphft"

more disappointed than mad

>can't speak out about molestation because being ostracized by this small community means death since you don't know anything else
>follows a made up religion that will bring them all to hell

How are they pure again, they sound exactly like jews

Hardly. If so they must be in Belize. Either way the old order Amish have grown almost entirely due to birth rates. I recently read that only 400 people have ever converted and been accepted among the old order.

They're 99.999% German.

Even if theyre religion isn't great, they are buying a good reserve of white people in the US. And their language and religion, plus the rules about leaving the community being a forever thing, make miscegnation practically impossible.

Lmao nigga I ain't trolling they actually go commando

>It’s against the Ordinance for the men to wear underwear, or have any type of pajamas. Their socks have to be of the dark colors such as gray, blue or black. The color gray can only be worn during the week. Two-piece store bought long johns are acceptable if you remove the elastic from the pants and replace it with buttons. The top part of the pajamas also has to be altered with two buttons placed in front of the shirt, the same way as the outside shirt.

mapministry.org/articles/2015/02/21/amish-ordinance-letter

Mennonite is not Amish. They are similar though. The Amish numbers are just not high enough.

What is it with cults and magic underwear? ffs everybody has his or her on preference in such a personal and practical matter.

The magical part of the amish is that they don't wear underwear

I doubt the almighty would be so petty as to not
allow them to heaven just because they're
following a made up religion. Christ didn't even
establish a church.

>As long as they live decent lives and do no harm

shit haircuts tho desu senpai

It's all about the gigantic neckbeard when you meet one in person. Not even the Jews can beat them at that game
>BAM!
>A WHOLE BUSHEL OF BEARD IN YOUR FACE
>OH HIGH THERE SUPER FRIENDLY :D