Why haven't you taken the Pagan Pill yet?

Why haven't you taken the Pagan Pill yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)
amazon.com/dp/1463698747/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_tz7fzb44Q9NTJ
westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are there so many pagan larpers on pol nowadays?

Because my family is Jewish so I'd rather just worship the Messiah

How is being a Pagan LARPing but being a Christian isn't?

I already have user
I'm Polish and now I've became a Slavic Pagan

Because Jesus was a real mythological character

because I'm not a filthy atheist.

Thats not a pill - thats a placebo m8

I have.
I just hate that it is compromised by larpers and inbred snowniggers like Varg and his fanboys.

>Atheist are pangans
Nigger need to get is brain check

But defines are larper and a real one

Christianity is a based religion that helps you better understand the world we live in and prepares you for the afterlife
It's a shame most christians have never read the bible though...

Defines?

Yes give me an example

>But defines are larper and a real one
Put a question more linguistically correct so i can understand it rather than auto-correct it in google.

Ok, explain the difference between a pagan larper and a real pagan in other words define it

There are no living white pagan traditions left

Neopaganism is a new age mockery of the old ways. May as well put healing crystals under your pillow

I don't larp worship Marvel heroes.

I already did, this is cool
No jews at all

Well i'm part of Rodnovery.
>I go to pagan festivals
>Celebrate holidays like Kupalas Night
>Actually dress in traditional slavic clothes durring those festivals
>Have fun with my pagan friends
>Try to actually understand my Gods like Chernabog, Belobog and Perun.
>Don't just post shitty pagan images on Sup Forums or discord
>Don't just trigger christians with main argument "muh semitic religion"
>Respect all european people and their views, culture and history.

Hipster is sad he's not unique and special awww
;(

Larpers just pretend to be pagans but in reality they are atheists.
Varg is a faggot who divides nationalist movements across the world with "muh tribalism and shitskin meds"
Larpers don't actually celebrate anything but just blog post themselves with pagan images.

Cause it's a shitty meme religion that didn't last. Why the fuck would I want to worship the same religion as Europes version of somalis.

Christians killed your people and wiped out their religions for the most part. Yet you seem okay with them. Race traitor cunt.

me amd my family dont belive in Peganisim, but we make loads of references when we speak that only pegans would say

christcucks worship kike on stike

I worship trees, I'm based

Because im not whitr

>>Atheist are pangans

Pagans are atheists, that's what I implied. Pagans gods are purely mythological characters while Christ really existed. Less believe in pagan gods than in Santa Claus.

Alright I see
And the larpers

Also where can I get the best information on Rodnovery because I've been researching it for a while and it is hard find authentic information
And one more thing how do you convert

Try being a "hipster" in Russia.
Rodnovery are openly anti-semitic and actually demonstrate their beliefs.
I don't give a fuck about your burger attentions.

My people embraced christianity and continued to be great up until 1917.
Christianity is sickness of the meek and a dying religion.
But to say that my people became in any form weak after embracing christianity, is false and nigger tier.

>taking the pagan pill
>not taking the gnostic pill

its like you love wallowing in ignorance or something

Because I'm not a retard.

Prove your god exist oh wait you can't your in the same boat as us desu

It's not some big organization, just group of people close to each other in regions. It isn't cult like.
For me i was seeing some of their rallies in Novgorod after that got intact and made a lot of friend and started to go to mass meetups and festivals.

>How do you convert
You don't actually, just pay tribute and show courage for Deity you feel is more similar to.
For me it was jumping across bonfire with my friends.

>you're religion is meme, but my religion is real
So St. George really fought a fucking Dragon right? Is christianity Skyrim with autism?
Prove me actually how did Jesus Christ exist? There are no actually roman documented records about him in 1st century.
>muh shraud
It has been proven to be false.

How is Christ less Mythological then Odin or fucking Santa Christ?

Paganism is the way forward. Even the PRC recognises this, hence they push confucianism like crazy now.

Magic is for faggots

the dues vult tard strikes again

>It's a shame most christians have never read the bible though...

very true. and why they should not be taken seriously.

but a pope who protects pedophiles is ok

who needs to larp with false gods.
Christ is Savior.

source?

Prove your god exist

i am his disciple, want do you want?

Proof

because true followers of God are not bitches like your pagen bretheren

what is proof to you? do you want an old artifact? a personal miracle? a vision of Jesus?

>pagan
>implying that isn't what all kike daemon acolytes are

good goy

well hopefully you just follow his word and don't force any mortal to be your messiah

because that would be really blasphemous.

>Real mythological figure
>real myth
At least believe in what you say you do.

also, you need to be asking why God wants a people of:

Faith
Hope
and Love.

Why does God want you to be Holy? Why does God have to Save you from Himself? Why doesn't God forgive ALL sinners without faith or contrition?

Hard historical evidence that Jesus Christ is existed

I don't worship dead Satanic gods. You're a LARPer and you don't actually believe in Paganism, you just think it makes you more white.

Have fun in hell, heretic

so clothing? a record book of his birth? what is the best thing for you?

Yet you can't prove Jesus was real and not made up in the bible

>idols will speak and move about.
The resurgence of the buried pagan religions is the next sign. They speak through their followers advertising the religion and "move" to the surface. The prophecy continues.

A Roman historical source written in the classical age

Because I'm not an edgy nazi teenager who wants to LARP some religion but hasn't got over his "I don't want to go to church mom" phase.

How are the Pagan gods Satanic? How are they dead?

>vague prophecy is vague and can be applied to something

scientist have proven that Jesus was real

So was Odin and Thor you stupid ignorant cunt
Jesus was a weak bitch with clear psychological disorders that made him hallucinate and live with the perception that if you made as many people as possible cucks then everything will be ok.
Odin and Thor were great powerful men that took their tribes and legacy to amazing heights with amazing leadership and force.

Stop following a fucking Jew cuck

the oldest "living" document that is NON-christian sourced AND Roman is Tacitus, a Roman historian and senator.

He had no christian faith and no relation to christian world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ

Stop being a faggot about this. Just pick your faith and draw strength from it, but stop with the fucking proselytizing.

Fuck yourself snownigger, this is why I hate you fucking LARPers making kike D&C look like a fucking joke.

do leafs primarily drink sewer slime?

>2017
>Not being a rational agnostic atheist and avoiding all of this bluepilled religion shit

also, Pilate is a verified as he was Roman and Herod, The King of Judea, was also ruling in that time.

It's kinda hard to pull a lie that big.

>idols in the bible were basically anything worship that wasn't God
>tfw prophecy actually lines up in a way that makes sense for once
>tfw made a thread warning to watch out for any non Abrahamic religions right after the eclipse when the "star gorged itself on clay"
There are 5 stages of grief user.
I see you are currently at denial, but in time you will accept.

>you don't actually believe in Paganism, you just think it
This is basically my biggest critique of the whole thing, right-wing neopagans (left-wing is a seperate issue) are usually just people who.

1. Realize that religion is important to inculcate morality and stability into society.
2. Dislike or cannot bring themselves to believe in Christianity.
3. Find Eastern religions too foreign
so
4. Decide to become Wotanists.

Problem with this is that despite all the "muh ancestors" rhetoric, you don't worship the gods in anything like the manner your ancestors did because

1. Contra Varg the Norse believed Thor, Odin, Freya etc. were actual deities involved in everyday life, not just manifestations of ideals.
2. Almost all documents and priestly traditions of Norse mythology have been lost, leaving the religion to be put together from fragments (preserved and transcribed by Christians).
3. Neopaganism has been LARPy misunderstanding from the start. Neopagans tend to love Julius Evola, but he hated them. (see "Against the Neopagans").

I have rarely ever been impressed with the understanding of their religion from a neopagan (2 exceptions). Usually they are much more interested in bashing Christianity and praising "whiteness" (a concept completely foreign to the Norse) than in trying to understand what Asartu actually means.

Been following the ancient Aryan religion Saivism for 17 years. To be specific Trika Saivism aka Kashmir Shaivism.

At least this Jew worship admits it

>>tfw made a thread warning to watch out for any non Abrahamic religions right after the eclipse when the "star gorged itself on clay"

can you explain what you thought happened so we can all laugh at you?

>explain
>eclipse habbening
Are you a legitimate reverse summer fag?
People have been going on about the eclipse being part of the prophecy since June. How are real?

Yeah a hundred years after alleged Christ is dead nice try

what prophecy and what "habbening"? from what I can tell the sun still rises and sets and people still go to work every day and aside from some weather terror attack that was man made nothing seems out of the ordinary.

Because OP's a faggot.

"Why haven't you taken the Pagan Pill?"
>Might is right
>Gets completely beaten and converted in Northern Crusades.

Based as fuck

>this new
So how's your first day user? Missing t_d yet?

kek it's images like this that let me realize "pagans" on Sup Forums know fuck all about their own beliefs. How many of you have read the eddas? How many of you have read essential pagan works like we are our deeds? How many of you know that the vast majority of our resources we have from germanic / norse paganism was preserved by the icelandic christian monk snorri and clearly projected his christianity by adding t hings like helheim, life after death, ragnarok,etc.? How many of you know that germanic pagans didn't even believe in reincarnation or life after death at all?

Hahahahaha but none of you care. Keep larping as vikings faggots.

Don't know what "t_d" is care to explain? While you're at it answer all of that other shit I asked thanks.

>Calls pagans LARPers
>LARPs as a crusader.

Tacitus's germania on Pagan German Morals:

Germans do not racemix.
Tacitus says (Ch. 2, “Origion and descent of the Germanics”) that physically, the Germanic peoples appear to be a distinct (indigenous), racially pure nation, not a blood admixture of their neighbors: "For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations…" They are divided into three large branches, the Ingaevones, the Herminones and the Istaevones, deriving their ancestry from three sons of Mannus, son of Tuisto, their common forefather.

Germans are racially pure and healthy.
In Chapter 4, “Racial characteristics of the Germanics“, he attributed to Germanic men and women that they all have common physical characteristics, fierce blue eyes (truces et caerulei oculi = "sky-coloured blue, dark blue), red-blonde hair (rutilae comae = "red, golden-red, reddish yellow, golden-blonde") and tall framers (bodies), vigorous at the first onset but not tolerant of exhausting labour, tolerant of hunger and cold but not of heat.[5]

Germans Reserve death penalty for deserters, faggots.
The death penalty is reserved for two kinds of capital offenses: military treason or desertion was punished by hanging, and moral infamy (cowardice and homosexuality[9]) was punished by throwing the condemned into a bog. The difference in punishment is explained by the idea that "glaring iniquities" must be exposed in plain sight, while "effeminacy and pollution" should best be buried and concealed.[10] Minor legal disputes were settled on a day-to-day basis by elected chiefs assisted by elected officials.[11]

1/3

when did this pagan meme started?

Germans hold marriage sacred, abortion is criminal.
He also records (Ch. 19, “Sanctity of marriage”) that adultery is detested and very rare, and that an adulterous woman is shaved of her hair and exiled by the community regardless of her beauty. To limit childbearing or to kill children (abortion) is considered criminal. “In Germany good morals (customs) are worth more than good laws.”

Germans Practiced monogamy.
Tacitus says (Ch. 18) that the Germans are content with one wife, except for a few political marriages, and specifically and explicitly compares this practice favorably to other barbarian cultures, perhaps since monogamy was a shared value between Roman and Germanic cultures.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)
amazon.com/dp/1463698747/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_tz7fzb44Q9NTJ

TACITUS AND PLINY THE YOUNGER ON THE EARLY CHRISTIANS:

The originator of the name Christ was executed as a criminal by the procurator Pontius Pilate during the reign of Tiberius; "and though repressed, this destructive superstition erupted again, not only through Judea which was the origin of this evil" but also through the city of Rome, to which all that is horrible and shameful floods together and is celebrated.
westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu

3/3

>implying I haven't

>Posting Baal

well it's like saying USA now is Christian

Post modern Sweden...

You have to believe it's objectively true. What makes Christianity and Islam strong is that the followers actually believe it. Paganism might be useful as a cultural practice, but it won't help anything in the long run. Also, don't worship demons.

Because people are scared to face life without religion to give them "hope" or some such bullshit. Basically they are terrified to admit life is meaningless basically. Hey it's this or a massive increase in suicides. Let the poor fuckers ignorant in peace.

tee hee
I worship the demons of the Arc Gotiea

Dont worship demons. Worship the jew on a stick goy

you sound like you drink at night to make you sleep

White people cannot fight Jewish rule and White genocide while insisting it is right that White people kneel to a Jewish god and pray in a race neutral church that floods us with brown people. You all have to abandon your worship of the Yahweh if you still cling to it.

That was after Sweden became mostly atheist, faggot. Coincidentally, the same pattern can be observed all over the West
>forsake Christianity
>cultural marxism takes root

Paganism is the religion for those who aren't religious. You don't worship a sky man who is all powerful and can do anything (but doesn't)

You pay respect to things important to you, nature, areas you use or need in your life, animals you eat etc.

Embrace your European roots and reject all foreign culture and religions including Abrahamic death cults. HailaR WotanaR