Your bullying has gone to far

Do you feel good about yourself pol? You have bullied this perfectly good journalist into mutilating herself.

nobody cared who she was until she put on the mask.
Nobody cared after she put on the mask either

Why do girls say they've be bullied when what they mean is the prettier girls were just cunts to them and the ugly ones talked?
Boy are bullied. A bully causes physical injury. Your fee fees dont matter.

These people don't want to make the world better

They just want to make other people feel bad or ashamed

Ok now I truly understand why japposters are so loved

holy shit, I saw this shared on twitter, and had no idea it was laura loomer until now.

Who is she and why should i care for weak minded people?

fuck off m8

fp fucking bp

this dang ol digital age nonsense. back in my day you had to physically punch someone in the face to bully them, now you kids just use these gosh darn computers to convince them to do it to themself

She tried becoming an Alt-Right celebrity with Jake Posobiec. She was recording being drunk ranting about how Jews are superior. Come to find out, she's not so proud after all

lol remember when someone "slashed her tires" and she didn't suspect for even a second it might've been because she never fucking changed her dry cracked tires in her entire life?

>mutilating your face to try to assuage the opinions of others

I had nothing to do with this, her self-loathing and low self-esteem had everything to do with it.

FPBP Thank you honorary Aryan

when it heals she'll probably look better, so the lesson here is sometimes bullying pays off

But how is her poor tire?

What did she say? Link?

fpbp

To be honest I think it might take more than just a nose job, love.

pack it up folks, we're done here

KEK SHE ACTUALLY DID IT

/thread
Everyone GTFO

i thought she was proud of being jewish.

>stated reason for joining alt-right: be based jewess MAGA
>actual reason for joining alt-right: indulge in fetish for aryan men

desu I find myself more interest in the actual reason then the cover reason

also this was pretty good bantz

Bad parenting has gone to far

*inhales*

...That's just sad

Ezra, you cant just build a Lauren Southern. It doesnt work that way.

She's not bullied for her nose, she's bullied because she's a dirty kike who doesn't belong in our societies.

Fpbp

Grampa Pickles posting in 2017 is more needed than ever.
>tfw walking fifteen miles in the snow

We have taken donations, we have the money. We can rebuild her

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! WHAT A FAGGOT!

top kek

Tldr:

> It's white people's fault.

When white girls are white themselves. It's proof that they have no agency or even common sense and that giving them the vote was the white men's ultimate mistake and downfall.

The Jews isn't destructing us they are merely Jews and are taking advantage thus accelerating our destruction

It's white women they are our destruction.

So a jewess trying to infiltrate?

Jews are certainly making it worse

And now she's claiming she was bullied because of her big nose when in actual fact she was bullied because she was a total cunt to everyone she came into contact with. When she finally develops the self-awareness to figure it out she will have an operation on her personality and we'll get to see those photos on Instagram as well. Narcissists never run out of fuel.

Sorry I just realised.

> Laura Loomer = Kike woman
> Laura Loomer + Nose job = No jew long nose.

Holy shit she's trying to infiltrate the white man! Jew subversion incoming!

This is a very fucked up person.

Thank you Japan.

>i wanted to share this graphic picture

is this really what's considered graphic now? just some dried blood, bruising and bandages?

Honestly japs don't often fire up the bants machine, but when they do it's well worth it.

teh 6 gorillion mindset man?

Rand of rising sun provide best nucrear burn

keep up the good work japan

how the fuck is she going to fix that smile though

PAY FOR MY TIRE

she was hitting on some handsome proudboy fag going OY HAV SOM BIG OSHKOSHNOZZY TETS

they fear you, samurai.
they fear you so much they cut off their noses.

I'm going to miss you after the Norks turn you into vapor. Here, have a (you).

>I'll stay true to myself
>gets surgery

Why would she have blood all over her eye?

God damn, I love you Japan

>cyberbullying
PRESS THE FUCKING POWER BUTTON ON YOUR COMPUTER YOU DUMB CUNTS AND GO OUTSIDE

It's a start, but she needs a lot more work. If we play our cards right, we can reenact Weird Science or, more likely, create a female tribute to the Bog' twins.

Kek, tirejew BTFO.
/honoraryaryan/

Why is she bruised? Did she get beat up by Antifa or something?

Shit, really bitch?

I was born with a bi-lateral cleft lip and palate. I didn't even have the bottom part of my nose and I've had multiple surgeries of cheap-skate doctors fucking it up even further.

I've had to have that same face, with the nose cast and everything several different times in my life. And people still talked shit about the way I look and make fun of me. If I post anything on social media a liberal doesn't like, they call me an inbred redneck with a fucked up face.

That's goddamn bullying. She's just an attention whore.

Stay mad hook nose

"Too far"

hhaha what the fuck??

>the nose isnt even the biggest issue on that face

sudoku when?

I'm sorry man, life just isn't fair.

How do we bully them into killing themself for being a worthless trannie wannabe in a world where they couldnt fit in or get a real job?

>If I post anything on social media a liberal doesn't like, they call me an inbred redneck with a fucked up face.

what the fuck man, that's fucked up
so much for the compassionate left

AT LEAST YOU CAN TALK

and Ezra spends it on rentboys

>It's white women they are our destruction.
No. They're followers and Jews are leading them via heavy propaganda.

Yes and she's terrible at it. It's almost comical.

We're already well-aware of her, though, so it would/will be another failed attempt.

Fuck sakes, why do I want to give her a gentile creampie in the worst way? Must be the CBC programming

Asocialfag here, is social media literally just women posting shit no one cares about?

That's what I was thinking. Nose jobs are generally a great thing, the pain will be forgotten quickly

Morbid

But ill always be true to my self

Lololololol
You just had a nose job you daft cow !!!!!

Thought we progressed past the point where people make fun of others for birth defects, mental and physical illnesses that couldn't be helped. I'd have your back bro, Godspeed

>true to self
>gets cosmetic surgery

Without the surgery, the jew journalist couldn't do any undercover work without being spotted due her "nosial characteristics".

Why does baneposting never get old?

Betcha that damage was caused by an educated, well paid fucking white male.

Chekkkem!

another Jew hides her Jew nose to better fit in with goy society.

Sneaky snakes

That chin............

>Genderfluid.exe

because Nolan is a campy hack and there are people who still think he is a serious film maker. This will stop being funny when people realize what a hack he really is.

its true, people are damn cruel

God bless you gook user.

You realize jap posters are almost always American military right

>posting this photo online
She really is crazy.

boy all the things whores can make up just to be a superficial slut

What if they write like Asians?

I will never understand how bane became a meme, I never found it funny, maybe i dont have autism

Witness me senpai Joe

nose looked better before. lips were a good decision tho