Prove me wrong. You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIk5C2qsRH8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ayn Rand was an emotional lesbian.

>jewish
I dont think so

she was crazy man, ultra-individualism is an illness

She was a genius who rejected the principles of leftism - that altruism, or sacrificing yourself for the benefit of others, is a virtue.

It isn't. Every man should defend his own interests.

This is why white men need to fight for our own interests. And we need to stop the cancer of altruism.

>edgy jewish narcissist/psychopath who alienated every single person in her life
>preached industriousness, collected dole herself
>not even a fundamental understanding of how economics works ("hurrrrr da market is magic" ( add to that: somehow come up with this AFTER the great depression))
>literally nothing but an angry, psychopathic, hate-filled jew
>genius

Sup Forums is 18+ you know

And a selfish old cunt.

So you don't believe in individual rights? Shameful.

We're all selfish cunts, at least she was fucking honest about it.

nice strawman you massive retard

Nothing you gave was a proper argument, it seems you just hate individual rights.

confirmed for genius

This is the redpill Sup Forums refuses to shallow
It's ok to be altruist as long as you can expect a equal or bigger amount of altruism for yourself.

Objectivist here. She was but she reached the limit of what the female mind can do. The only problems with Objectivism are basically female-serving. Like how Rand used it to justify cucking her husband. Honestly, acting in my self-interest means I'm not putting up with any other man screwing my wife and basically benefiting from my existence when I don't benefit from theirs.

I see Objectivism more like a fertile field these days than the actual trees themselves.

>>edgy jewish narcissist/psychopath who alienated every single person in her life

Dumbass people can't handle smart people, honestly.

>>preached industriousness, collected dole herself

This is a complete fucking lie but lefty faggots cling to it because without critical thinking to challenge someone's views they are left with trying to make them look like hypocrites.

>>not even a fundamental understanding of how economics works ("hurrrrr da market is magic" ( add to that: somehow come up with this AFTER the great depression))

Wrong again. Leftist don't LIKE economics telling them they can't everything for nothing so they just pretend the person giving them real situation doesn't understand economics since Marx just made up shit as he went along using classical economics lexicon while proving none of it.

She took what was basic the classical economic thought from people like Adam Smith and John Stuart Mill and John Locke and the modern defensive of capitalism from the economists at the time like Mises. To say she's ignorant of basic economics is to your ignorant of basic economics.

>>literally nothing but an angry, psychopathic, hate-filled jew.

Says the little man LARPing as a Nazi to be edgy. Got it.

you are somehow equating a """""philosophy""""" ("objectivism" - even the name is incredibly narcissistic) so incoherent that almost all actual philosphers literally ignored her to a standing about human rights.

you are literally and unironically a fucking retard.

Smart? For sure. How some good things to say? Of course. Genius? She seemed to parrot a lot of other talking points from past philosophers without pushing anything truly original in terms of philosophy. She repackaged a lot of things and gave them a modern take or spin - which was good because it forced a lot of old and good ideas back into the mainstream - but again, she doesn't seem like a real heavy-hitter of philosophy. I think she deserves a lot of credit for how bold she was considering the opposition though. I have a hard time figuring out why pol can be so dismissive of her when she was was one of the first people to flag a lot of contemporary issues.

She also seemed a bit anti-science to me in her disregard for environmentalism and psychology. It's kind of excusable considering what they were in her time, but she would throw the baby out with the bathwater and disregard the potential for legitimate, non-political science in these fields.

>Every man should defend his own interests.
>This is why white men need to fight for our own interests.

You don't see the contradiction here...

Exactly. It's communism that she was fighting against - she saw all these fucking hypocrites like Stalin saying "WE'RE ALL EQUAL, WE'RE ALL THE PROLETARIAT!!!" while he sat in his palace, the fat fuck that he was, profiting from the work of those whom his state apparatus had enslaved.

I believe she says that doing good things for other people is fine. But she just says that holding altruism (sacrificing yourself for others) as the HIGHEST virtue is fucking ridiculous. Your own needs should ALWAYS be the thing you regard highest to yourself, it's only fair to yourself, and to everybody, that we all regard our own interests as the most important. It's the only way to build ourselves up. Then when we have built ourselves up, we can help other people, and that's not a bad thing to do at all.

she was a crypto-communist cunt

>Prove me wrong

ayn rand ended up on social security like a nigger

see

Clearly you're too stupid to understand what her philosophy was about then, because yes it was about individual rights.

Keep being a pathetic fucking bootlicker.

No I don't. There is no contradiction. As long as every person who joins such a cause is doing so of their own volition.

Through taxes which she was forced to pay for.

She was literally the opposite of communism - her entire ideology is a repudiation of communism, you fucking idiot.

>social security is a ponzi scheme
>is a "rich" author who married a half a fag and died alone on death bed and didn't send back her SS cheques or leave them uncashed
>looks like a mannish Elven freak with a little hat, some perfume, and a plum
Skyrim tier bitch

if she was a genius like (((OP))) claimed, why did she end up on the dole?

Anthem is good recruitment material for high school kids; short and to the point. She's a good entree for people who are just beginning. She was a good propagandist, like most Jews.

She paid into it for her entire adult life, since her early 20s. Where she caved was in giving them the money in the first place, but she saw it as a necessary evil so her voice could be heard (as opposed to being thrown in prison).

If she paid into the system for decades wasn't she technically cashing in on her own money?

Mozart Was a Red
> youtube.com/watch?v=KIk5C2qsRH8

Anyone who has read Murray Rothbard's review of Atlas Shrugged would know that he was a huge fan of Ayn Rand's procapitalist views. In the same way, however, anyone who has read his other essays on Rand and her inner circle knows that he was also a severe critic of Rand's broader ideas and of the movement she inspired.

Yeah but many people died while she died in same way and could have been authentic. But that would have cost her shekels she didnt have and a more uncomfortable passing. That she spoke out her pussy about others "having"

I built a private road around your house. Pay me a gorillion shekels to use it or else I will use my recreational nuke on you if you step on my road.

I don't know why you post a picture of a homosexual getting anal for the first time. I don't care for her movement or for her other work, but it has it's uses.

And Rand and Libertarians are great.

And they are Allies to the Gnostics.

Gnostics believe we are all Sovereign over the Archons.

They hate the Jews too.

I can smell the matzo balls off your post kike.

>Being so selfish that instead of aiding your people you decide to forsake them for greed

Bobby Fischer was a Jew.

And also smart enough to how your such human trash.

Easily
>all she ever had were a bunch of opinions
She has that much validity, perhaps even less, as those of her opinions that were testable turned out false. "The good men" shunned her derelict ovaries, so she indulged in her BBC domme fantasy and then called the collection of short stories a work on "politics"

she is not a genius
she is an arrogant hypocrite
the thread isn't even politics related, just a bait thread to stir shit up on the board
fuck the nigger mods for keeping this up

Your daily reminder that Rand died penniless and alone, shamelessly reliant on the government welfare she spent her life decrying.

No. Her ideas were genius (if not just logical which doesnt take genius) but as a person she was a kike. Respect her ideas, not who she is.

A Jewish sociopath with no essential talent, who preaches self-interest dies poor and a failure.
Consider it: A Jewess manages to die poor. A failure of epic proportions.
Fools who don't care about the poor of their own race praise the failed Jewess as a genius.
Meanwhile, the same fools can't explain why they care for the white race, whilst the only whites that truly care for their own personal interest are in the payroll of the Jew i.e. they are traitors.
I have no patience for retards.

She was a Jew. She meant well, just like Marx, but she couldn't shake her nomadic Jewish nature, which was the foundation of her internationalist philosophy.

Christ is the only way.

She was a decent writer atlas shrugged was ok, genius is a little bit of a stretch

Kek this ayn rand btfo.

Pic related is a true disciple of OP's genius Jewess.

What happens when a body cell is too individualistic? it becomes a cancer
BTFO

>I can smell the matzo balls off your post kike.

Again with Nazi role playing. My blue eyes are brighter than yours and my white skin is fairer.

>Being so selfish that instead of aiding your people you decide to forsake them for greed

>Being so shallow and unimaginative you can't tell the difference between rational selfishness and basic stinginess.

Being rationally selfish means you look out for your own interests and RESPECT that other people look out for theres too so when dealing with people you appeal to their self-interest and come to a harmony between the two so it's a win-win, voluntary exchange between the two people.

Altruism is

>"do something for me out of the kindness of your own heart. Oops I don't have to do anything for you because that was a gift!"

Which ends up in people becoming parasites and dragging each other down as the nicest person gets treated like utter shit and used all the time.

She cucked her husband?

Stupid Eve, i guess all you have experience with is laying other species

Daily reminder this is a straight up fucking lie.

Rand's insurance company had to sign her up for social security because they legally have to do that. There is no evidence that she even drew from it or gain a dollar for it. Where this lie came from is from the fact that Rand, like literally every fucking human American citizen, was signed up for social security when they reached the certain age.

Yup, with a guy named Nathenial Brandon. Who was a con artist of sorts. It was literally the beta-provider/alpha-lover scenario.

Say what you like about her. In 50 years people will still be reading her books. In 50 minutes this threat will probably have been dropped off the front page of Pol never to be read again.

Yes, the characters in her books are extreme. I wish I could be a Hank Rearden . Sadly nobody, not even her, could live up to the archetype.

However, that is not the point. Her work argues that individualism, capitalism, and yes selfishness can (contrary to what you often hear) be good things. It also points out what would happen if a society acted entirely selflessly (which would also never happen much like an entirely selfish society). Much like a morality play it is an encouragement to act more like X not an autistic directive to act like X all the time.

Read her, read other philosophers, synthesize, move on.

When I die, I hope to go to Heaven, whatever the Hell that is.

God... a being whose only definition is that he is beyond man's power to conceive.

Few weeks ago I finished reading Atlas. I really like her anti post modernist stuff, her view on relationships - not so much. Dagny was a whore Hank was a cuck.

She was the greatest genus since Kant [who single-handedly reversed the course of the Enlightenment.
Her 4 most astounding achievements:
1. The explanation of the relation of the axioms existence, identity and consciousness.
2. Her absolutely genius defense of empiricism. Breathtaking.
3. Her rejection of universal essences in concept-formation [see her book ITOE]
4. Her resolution of Hume's naturalistic fallacy [in her book VOS].
The fact that she first presented these ideas explicitly in Atlas Shrugged is mind-boggling.
She has no precedent.
A genius?
Oh yes..

She's a woman.
Consider your wrongness proven.

Are you the Randposter from Brit/pol/?

She's literally just a shitty Julius Evola.

hyper Individualism is as bad as hyper collectivism.

If she was a genius she would have observed that a balance needs to be struck in order that either should survive.

She is jewish. Did jews survive their diaspora and cultural/religious identity by being individuals or by working together as a group with strong in group preference.

She's not a genius. She's a fucking liar just like marx was.

hasta la vista OP. You stupid fucking faggot.