Amerilards unironically believe they can win against norks

>amerilards unironically believe they can win against norks
WEW

Norks have regular army and regular army is much easier to destroy than the gorilla forces

They smashed the French as well. They were no joke at the time

he knows that, Yoshi I'm afraid you've been had

Didn't Russia annex you?

China too.

t. Country that lost Crimea to alcoholics

Ukraine literally lost land to its own people

For the last fucking time, the Vietnamese didn't beat the u.s. army, the hippie fuckwads who kept protesting in Washington and threw rocks at cops did.

This. I always wondered why the Vietnamese didn't try to come take over parts of the US. They beat us in the war, why not keep going and press the advantage?

>When the upstanding people who gave the world tartar sauce hate you so much, they'd choose to break off and join russia rather than continue to be your countrymen

The US fought NK before they fought the Vietnamese. The Koreans were backed by communist forces and in traditional communist style, human wave attacks were used. NK and China were a pen stroke away from getting nuked and had MacArthur got elected president there would be no NK and China would not be communist.

US read it as a communist war when it was really a Civil war based on nationalism. Domino theory was too simple a theory and led to too many ridiculous decisions

this thread has convinced me that might doesnt mean you win. NK would win

Vietnam is the strongest and most powerful country in the world I guess.

>Ukraine military
I hope Ivan rapes your slavic boipussi

The Vietnamese victory was more a stroke of luck than anything else. Think about it in terms of the War of 1812. Had the US not withdrawn and held out until the 80's there would still be a North Vietnam and South Vietnam. The US could have used its new fighter jets like the F-14 and F-15 combined with laser guided bombs to keep the North back.

America could have "won" but it would have meant an irridiated hell hole and the wholesale slaughter of millions of gooks.
War is an extension of politics. It wasn't possible to achieve your objectives. People couldn't stomach the casualties

I was being retarded. Of course North Vietnam couldn't have invaded mainland US.

Don't forget the French giving you a hand, you sided with England's worst enemy and betrayed your own brothers and sisters. Shameful display. But at least it wasn't Spain

Force projection is a whole other story.

WHO WOULD WIN?
> the second largest country in europe
> a few voters on an inconsequential peninsula somewhere

Containment and "Peace through Strength" were far better tools than Domino Theory and 10x better than Bush Doctrine. Communism doesn't work and WILL always eventually fail, one way or another. All the US had to do was keep the existing countries from expanding and let communism do the rest.

Curiously enough Britain was okay at ending colonial insurgency. It either lost then declared it actually won or lost wholesale. Not before torturing a lot of people
>Northern Ireland
>Malaysia
>Kenya

NK is even worse off now than it was during the 50's. SK has the same weaponry the US has and more allies. The big wild card for us is China and how they will respond. Once China is out of the way then NK will fall in a 4-7 year conventional war of routing out the regime supporters.