IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!

asdf

k keep me posted

yup

Miami is about to become...

Nocubami

MOVE ALL ELECTRONICS AND DRY FOOD STUFF INTO YOUR ATTIC.

These Hurricanes are good for Trump,
If he plays well he will have good voter base there.

Maybe Americans will actually act on global warming. Get some Dutch engineers and build some proper levee's. Shouldn't be hard to pass infrastructure bill

That's actually a terrible idea considering if the roof goes it's all fucked. Move it the 2nd floor up from ground level.

This. I don't understand why building up our infrastructure is partisan issue these days.

>Irma is nothing
>false fears drive people to flee
>this becomes the norm for every potential hurricane

So it wont hit NYC? Fuck...

Most people have single story homes, but yeah, youre right.

Unless it becomes the narrative of:
>Obama pre-emptively provided relief effort, Trump has small orange hands lel, vote for Hillary
Which we all know will be the case.

Even though I've travelled the US and the highways are great. Airports are very well serviced with rail and stuff.

Another hurricane?

Because Trump supports it.

open carry is now legal as long as you are evacuating.

god bless

It's becouse too many people wants to get free money from budget, there is simply not enough left for infrastructure and shit.

Your local parasites became too expensive now and they can't borrow much more money from banks so you are not able to afford nice things anymore after you pay salaries for all those welfare and bureaurocracy leeches.

what about when in an emergency situation??
Like if I stay

whats going on here?

Lmao first Texas and now Florida. Serves them right for saying that global warming isn't real and voting for Drumpf. How long until the hypocrites beg for money from the government instead of pulling themselves up by the bootstraps?

what are the chances a foreign government is using a weapon like haarp? seems weird