/NKNG/ NORTH KOERA NUKE GENERAL #23 - JAPAN PREPARES EVACUATIONS OF SOUTH KOREA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOEjs8qW8n4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go damned dirty Koreans better keep their hands off my Jpanese waifus!

REV UP THOSE DEEP CONCERNS

Prepares *for* evactuations.

As in, not evacuating, just preparing. As in, what they have already done before, just updating preparations. As in, fuck off moron.

following just came over HF-GCS:
baztyn
4vhf3b5hxses425awbgnhycq

Post your war faces anons

Can't wait for loli soup and fried lolis to become a thing like back in Vietnam!

Why do they think more sanctions are going to work? Are they literally retarded?

I'm going to Japan in October... is it a mistake?

Honestly, we should just throw S.Korea under the bus and let Kim have it desu. They really aren't worth risking a nuclear war over.

bump for gook shoah

What do you think those fucking gooks are up to right now

They have Samsung though

Evacuate Samsung then we're good

where's our elite nk shitposting squad?

NAVAL BLOCKADE WHEN??

FUCK THESE GOOKS

block ALL NK imports until they surrender their nuclear program

Retaliation by ANY country will be act of war.

Bring the fucking hammer down, let the world know we will not tolerate this, put the ball in Kim's court

(Trump won't do this because he's a cuck ass bitch)

BRING BACK THE BOMB

building knee guards and getting ready for the oral penetration by Trump

Should i be prepping, Sup Forums?
Should I be asking /out/ about gear to order before the happening?

CLOSE BORDERS NOW
KEEP JAPAN PURE

Wow its fucking nothing

Join the Happening HQ discord
Discord/9CAy8Hf

Yeah this one, cant wait to get the note 8 with pc docking station thing

I'm buying water with my bitcoins

Good luck everybody

>Dumb war mongering burgers are going to go die in another war.
>Less burgers the world has to deal with
Winning

Last 5 chooses who dies during the first salvo.

hope friendship can deflect NK nukes and artillary

let me guess Canada or aqua fresh.

Can we take a moment to laugh at how South Korea is the most cucked country on Earth?

So America comes along, provokes North Korea into war and what happens then? America tells South Korea that it's only chance of survival is buying all the THAAD defense systems, despite South Korea saying they're too expensive. South Korea has had no choice but to pay up and buy American weapons now.

God, I absolutely love how Americans make so much money off war the very idea of war itself.

Friendship is magic though
>guy didnt learn shit from /mlpol/

the whole world will die in a nuclear war you fucking autist

>weak betas die in the Nork war
>all that's left is the strongest, battle hardened soldiers that bleach the eastern hemisphere

Who cares?
Shouldn't you be practicing how to eat dirt and die?

>Shills for war with Nkorea all day
>Is about 2 minutes away from getting drafted into a war
>starts shitting bricks

Part time keyboard warrior, full time bitch.

>JAPAN PREPARES EVACUATIONS OF SOUTH KOREA
But Houston couldn't even evacuate small section of low lying precincts.
Well done Japan and Sth Korea.
Want to come teach Americans how to move to higher ground?

no you idiot you need to buy pez. there was a tard who bought up pez because he thought it would be used as money after y2k

after america starts a thermo nuclear war and we get hit with lil kims hydrogen bomb. its going to be dark days and having pez will allow you to get kids into the windowless van and kids will be worth a lot of money

fun fact america never invented a hydrogen bomb it was proven to be fake in the 90s by a british physicist . giant fireball mushroom cloud in test footage = fake as fuck. so if any one has the real thing its going to get pretty nasty real quick

Wat

>South Korea cucked
It's even worse than you stated.
South Korea was mafia-style forced to buy THAAD. It was all part of a free trade agreement.
Now that they've bought THAAD, DJT comes along and wants to renegotiate the free trade.
So SK is getting doubly cucking.
South Korea trade deal : US cuts and runs
Administration May Withdraw from South Korea Trade Pact Trump Branded a ‘Horrible’ Deal

Jacob M. Schlesinger, Michael C. Bender, and Jonathan Cheng write in the Wall Street Journal that the Trump administration is reevaluating the five-year-old bilateral trade pact with South Korea known as Korus, even to the point of signaling plans to withdraw entirely:
The Trump administration is weighing giving notice to South Korea of plans to withdraw from a five-year-old bilateral trade pact, with a decision arriving as soon as this coming week, according to people familiar with the matter.

President Donald Trump has repeatedly complained about the pact and the sharp increase in the U.S. trade deficit that followed the 2012 implementation of the agreement. Trade negotiators from the two countries have held a series of tense meetings over the summer with American officials leaving unhappy with what they felt was Korea’s unwillingness to make significant changes to the U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement, known as Korus, according to people briefed on the meetings.

A White House spokeswoman said Saturday that “discussions are ongoing” with Seoul over the pact but declined to elaborate further. “We have no announcements at this time,” the spokeswoman added.

You guys afraid now that you are on the verge of getting drafted into a war?

>MUH USA WILL KILL ALL DEM NORTH KOREAS!
>WE DA BEST!
>WAR GOOD YEA

*record scratches*
>OH SHIT WE ABOUT TO GET DRAFTED INTO A WAR
>MOMMY HELP!!!!!
>GUYS THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!
>HELP!!!!!!!!

BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

shit im too old to be drafted. Just gonna fuck your sister while you die in a hole

MADA MADA

>thinks im from burgerland

Nah nigga not happening, Gonna be nice though watching the blood bath from my comfy room doe

dude only americans use that dumb fucking larp flag. GLHF NORE

Koreans to Japan??.... are they crazy?... they are seen as NIGGERS in JAP land

Draft? This will be a nuclear war from the outset no need for Troops. The question is what will China do

DUDE ONLY AMERICANS CAN SELECT THE TERM "BLACK NATIONALIST" FROM THE LIST ON Sup Forums

DUH!!!!!!

>you need to be on the front lines
Cant risk you reproducing

Please tell me Frank wasn't a jew

China already said they aint on your side,
GLHF - GG

Kek naval blockades being effective against the old world are a thing of the past. Maritime empires can't control Eurasia anymore, China and Russia finally have the land-based logistical infrastructure set up to keep trading with every country on the continent entirely over land. NK, just like Iran, has direct access to all of its sponsors over lands the US doesn't control. NK could send ballistic missiles to Iran by rail and there's jackshit the US can do to stop it. The west is shitting itself because its navies and sanctions are useless now, all they can do is cut off Eurasia from the Americas and Australia. The only way the US can hope to regain the monopolar global model is a land invasion of Central Asia and Siberia, which is never going to happen.

>Koreans to Japan??.... are they crazy?... they are seen as NIGGERS in JAP land

didnt stop pic related from being one of the wealthiest man in japan

Then we start WW3 and everyone dies

I think it's amazing luck that the US cucked Jeju with their massive naval base and suddenly the DPRK are firing missiles across Japan

im gonna fill her full of babies

Oh man this shit is unbelievable, and nearly nobody knows about it. First I heard about it was on a Reuters article where a South Korean minister said THAAD was too expensive and couldn't be bought, so what happened next? The US kept provoking North Korea more so that SK had no choice but to buy THAAD and other defense systems, despite the terrible price.

I truly feel bad for the Koreans, they don't deserve to be fucked over like this by the Americans. They're basically a tributary state to the US at this point...

>starts a war that leads to his own death and everyone else death

Yea you burgers are extremely retarded

Not Finland though. Finland shall inherit the Earf.

I'm not the fucker in charge I can't stop it

youtube.com/watch?v=iOEjs8qW8n4

>kim wants to nuke this korean cuties

what the actual fuck

>prepares

Doesn't mean anything will happen tho

As long as we wipe out the Middle East when we go down you should be good

They can just nuke Japan, not good... Just blast them already as our ancestor would've done.

Nah this is you and your buddies in a few months
:^)

Went to South Korea when it was all kicking off in 2013 and the news in the west was all ohh ww3.Our tour guide was actually in hysterics when we mentioned it to her

You know if you keep making war faces every day you'll get stuck like that.

show your flag jr

they want war

no

why do you want WW3?
are you crazy or just retarded?

they're rather meh

Nah at this point im hiding it on purpose,
I can tell it triggers you

>This wasn't what it was like in CoD
>wishing Nkorea would nuke you filthy americunts already

when im done filling her full of babies im going to move and change my number

rake yourself leaf

Goddamnit Trump. We elected you to deport beaners, crack the whip on niggers, put LGBT degenerates in their places, etc. Not fuck around in Korea. This is just like when he launched those missiles in Syria. He hasn't even built the fucking wall yet. We have a little over 3 years to take back America from the nonwhites and LGBT people and he's fucking around with these gooks in Korea. What the fuck is he doing? Did we waste our votes? At least if Hillary won we wouldn't be facing nuclear fucking war.

Just woke up lads, any Krispy Koreans yet?

kek is born again

*7 years

He is listening to his generals like a good goy.

wtf fuck foreign policy and shit lmao lets just let everyone threaten each other with nukes not our business even though we invented the whole rules for using them rofl