Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=kxaNpgCAGhc
youtube.com/watch?v=LmbyWGCwX90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pure Kino program.

We need a pope like him.

This desu

Just wait till they ruin it with season two

Looks like typical House of Cards shit. Most of the elect who actually become Pontifex pray that it will pass them. The burden is immense.

They are usually very erudite and fluent in several languages.

Vatican Curia is one of the most advanced intricate diplomatic arms in the world.

Young Pope was literally a 10/10 show but the godless jew tv reviewers couldn't comprehend it and didn't give it the hype it deserved.

>Looks like typical House of Cards shit
it starts like this, but it gets surprisingly spiritual later.

young rabbi when?

I hope its like that. The laity are very focused on the family as a unit and discussing theology and the agonies Christ endured. Pope Benedict will probably be equal with Aquinas for this century. Along with Barth. That is only going on hearsay now. I'm not a qualified theologian.

its a bait and switch. From the previews its set up as house of cards: blasphemous edition but is in fact ultra Taditionalist.

fucking garbage

Kino af

ok I'll give it a try

>Thoughts on the Young Pope?

A (((Hollywood))) series on (((the Vatican))), sounds like something I want to watch the least.

>And catholicism in general?

Satanic pedophile cabal.

hooktube.com/watch?v=kxaNpgCAGhc

Well, I am a Traditional Catholic, and in my opinion we need Benedict the 16th back and the Opus Dei and the SSPX in charge of the Catholic faith, right now we have a populist-communist pope that is selling the church to the democrats and the zionists, what me need to do is tu support the cardinals and priests that back the facist-nazi like agenda of the popes before WWII

le edgy pope

All catholics burnin hell.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

"saved through faith" well it looks like you don't have to do any works. "gift of God" you don't work for gifts you just accept them otherwise it isn't a gift. "not of works" well that's pretty clear you don't need to do works. "lest anyman should boast" just like the guys in
Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.(see John 6:38-40 for the Father's will)
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
It looks like those people were boastimg and relying on their works "done many wonderful works" AND they had faith "in thy name". But Jesus still told them to fuck off.
Looks like relying on your works like orthodox and catholics do has you NOT enter Heaven

Jesus said they work iniquity because thy rely on their works. Let's see what happens to people that work iniquity.
Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Gender dysphoria is a mortal sin and a choice that one must force out of themselves.

>40k
>(((christianity)))

what does Kino mean

it's a mortal sin no one strapped a muzzle to your snout.

Pretty cool

Let me guess, better than Francis?

Ask that from Sup Forums, they will love it.

Good idea on paper but quickly lost its way thanks to indecisive, lacklustre direction, and a lack of cohesion.

The young pope was great though.

Faith cannot exist without producing works.

How can you be saved and be Christ onto others?

kek'd

Liberal Masonic Satanist

Pic related.

I hate to disappoint you, but 40k imperium is meme-christianity (like eldar are meme Jews and Orks are meme muzzies)
I mean come on, the have a council of nikaea even!

oh no you got me dues vult tard. what are you gonna do throw a baby at me?

The Vatican-Roman "Catholics" are attempting to turn my country into a part of third-world Latin America. How do you think I think of them, O.P.?

Pic. related was written by their highest ranking official in my country.

I would prefer that Jewish hollywood producers not make a TV show about Catholicism.

Dolan also spoke at Trump's inauguration. The church knows how to play politics

>several languages.
One of these popes knew 7 languages. Got to admit I was impressed. Wasn't sure if that was a high ranking catholic thing or if he was special but very impressed either way.

>purges the church of homosexuals
>literally uses miracle powers to kill the wicked
>can not be tempted by hot sedeuctress

>ourpope

Stopped watching after first episode.

Ave Maria, Ave Christos

No evil shall prevail against The Church. Francis is apart of our Lord's plan to separate the lukewarm Catholics from the true followers. We will overcome this, just as we have in the past.

I haven't started the Young Pope yet but I will

Fine for sitcoms and such, but this is the surefire way to never find the good stuff in terms of serial dramas.

It takes 2-3 episodes to get into. I almost stopped 10 minutes in. Worth persisting with it IMO.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=LmbyWGCwX90

I pray for a pope like this.

It was good until the pope went soft on faggots in the last episode.

He went soft on fags in the last episode.

The last episode sucked, it was obtuse for being obtuse. He weirdly pussies out on punishing Kurtzwell when he admits to be a serial rapist pedophile all for the artsy, "OMG his hand shook and sent him to Alaska!" when he should have rightfully been defrocked and turned over to the police.

I'm skeptical of Catholicism for the following reasons:
>Centralized governing bodies are always prone to corruption
>The Church embraced numerous pagan rituals and merged them rather arbitrarily with the Bible
>A lot of the tenets of the Church aren't even derived from the Bible
>The current Pope is a literal communist
>The child sex scandals are simply unforgivable
>The Vatican is absurdly wealthy
>Only claim to fame is "BUT WE WERE THE FIRST," which is disuputed
Protestantism certainly has its share of retards, but Catholicism seems inherently irksome since it is a monolith.

wow listen to this holier than thou shitstain prattle on about how brainwashed he is

If the character were a real person, he probably would be holier than thou.

Bought the DVD and plan to watch it yearly.

t. Catholic School Grad

I was speaking about the character not the poster.

>like eldar are meme Jews and Orks are meme muzzies

I never bothered with warhammer, but I might read into it now. I've been looking for a way to redpill normies on muslims and Jews.

>kike preaches against Christianity

What else is new.

listen to this fedora lord announce how much smarter he is than everyone

did you even watch the video? he is clearly fucking insane.

I watched the director edit in some unsettling background music and give the actor direction to do a bit of an eye twitch so that the audience would get the message that he's supposed to be crazy. I saw them do reaction shots from the papals that are supposed to reflect what you're feeling so you feel reasonable. But I also listened to the soliloquy, and it makes a lot of sense, particularly at the 3:30 mark.

If any of these religions had anything funny in them maybe you people wouldn't grow up to be literal mental train wreck basket cases.

>literal mental train wreck

u wot m8?

Is this worth watching, Sup Forums?
New media fucking sucks and I find it hard to believe a show about a pope could not be anti-Christian propaganda.

It's OK I guess. They make Pius XIII sound borderline Donatist with such insane levels of rigorism, his first public speech is literally insane. But they don't go into overt Catholic bashing and Pius is a genuine person instead yet another hypocritical person in power.

Last episode ended weakly too, but turns out they're making a second season so there's that.

Pius XIII has an archaic Catholic belief which shocked a lot of the clergy. His stance on homosexuality, abortion, and contraception are clearly Catholic, well at least really archaic catholic.

Wrong! Orkz are meme Niggers, their tech runs entirely on belief (remember the sights make bullets hit harder greentext?), they are constantly stealing other race's stuff (looted trukz), putting bitz and flashy bitz (Bling) on everything, speak in broken language (pidgin, ebonics), and seem to never endingly multiply no matter how many of them die. Not to mention Ork on Ork violence is the most common type but it never gets much mention

Nice dodge

Romans 4:5
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
>him that worketh not,

There is no salvation outside the Catholic Church.

inside*

Flag checks out, good job Jewmerica

>read the bible
>can selectively throw out books because it doesn't conform to your dogma

>he thinks the aprocrypha is scripture AND he has to change the arguement

yeah the part where he talked about fitting his cult empire inside a little tiny door really shook my ice trays

It's shit, and you're shit for making this thread, you pedo worshipping degenerate.

>blocked in my country
wtf? why my country always get blocked!?

fucking niggers. I am white !

Pirate flags are underrated as the absolute worst posters

Made me wish for a pope that's not a total cuck

Romans 2:6-7 (+Romans 5:1)

Galatians 6:7-10

Thanks anons
I think I'll skip it

This show was gay as hell. Biggest waste of my time. They advertised it like "what if a Pope became totally unhinged and explored the darker side to piety" but no, all we get is some stupid coming-of-age story arc.

The soundtrack is the same 3 fucking songs played on repeat.

The show goes absolutely nowhere. It's complete garbage and ruined a potentially provocative and interesting HBO premise.

Exactly. By the last 3 episodes I was raging for having wasted my time.

Cock. This show pussied out because HBO didn't want a Catholic version of Charlie hedobo